Public Bath

Cuteness Overdose

Public Bath



“Umma, where’re we going exactly?” little boy asked his mommy.

“We’re going to the public bath…” the mommy spoke.

“Eh? We have our own bath tub at home, why are we going there?”

“Because the water pipe at our house is broken, the water won’t flow…” the mommy explained.

“But Appa will repair it soon, right?”

“Of course, there’s nothing your Appa can’t fix, Yunnie,” Sye Hyun ensured,” Beside this’ll be Yunnie’s first experience at the public bath, right?”

“Yey!” Yunnie cheered. So they arrived at Toho Public Bath, Yunnie was so excited. He followed his mommy to the receptionist as he looked at the sign on two doors.

“Umma, what’s the difference between these two doors?” Yunnie asked innocently.

“The one is for woman and kids, the other one for man…”

“Owh…so Yunnie’s go to the ‘man’ one right?”

“No, Yunnie, you’re still a kid, haha…” the mommy chuckled as Yunnie pouted. Yunnie went inside with his mommy as he got his cloth off and only wore a towel.

“Umma…Let’s go inside!” with that Yunnie opened the next door and saw a nice place where there’s so much steam and it felt so warm. Few bath tubs were there, Yunnie excitedly jumped into one of them, causing the boy who’s sitting on the bath tub swallowed the water.

“Ohok! Ohok! Stop jumping!!!” the boy cried as he felt the water went into his tummy.

“Oh…sorry…” Yunnie apologized. That’s when Yunnie realized the boy.

“Joongie?!” Yunnie gasped as he wiped Joongie’s face which’s covered by the water.

“Yun…nie?” Joongie called.

The boys finally realized their mommy already busy with each other. The boy looked at each other as one of them smiled, one of them pouted

“Yunnie is bad…” Joongie spoke,” You made the water ate me…”

“I told you I was sorry, Joongie ah~”

Joongie took this chance as he splashed water on Yunho’s face.

“Hehe…revenge!” Joongie said innocently.

“Yaaaaa~”

Yunnie ended up chasing Joongie as both of them played with the hot water. They stopped when they finally decided to enjoy the heat of the water.

“Joongie, why do you go to public bath?” Yunnie asked.

“Because Umma go to public bath sometime and Joongie like to tag along with Umma…”

“Oh…”

“What about Yunnie?”

“Because my water pipe is broken at home…”

“That’s bad,” Joongie said.

“But Appa will fix it in no time!” Yunnie spoke confidently.

“Hehe…Yunnie really loves Yunnie’s Appa, right?” Joongie asked as Yunnie’s nodded.

“Umm, Joongie ah, let me wash your back!” Yunnie spoke as Joongie turned around. He used the hot water as he caressed Joongie’s back slowly.

“Hehe…it’s tickling Yunnie ah!” Joongie ended up laughing and Yunnie’s tickling him. Both of them had so much fun until Joongie rubbed Yunnie’s back and Yunnie was the one ended up laughing.

“Omoo…Our boys really like to play for each other, right?” the mommy mumbled from the opposite tub.

“Yup! They’re so cute together!”

Joongie was playing with his bubble as he felt something moving from below the water. Joongie decided to check it up and he found a pipe that water got out from it.

Joongie was curious. He decided to put his finger near the pipe, but he ended up jerking back, hitting Yunnie as both of them collapsed into the water.

“Bwah!” Yunnie got out from the water as he looked at Joongie next to him, who’s holding his finger.

“Joongie, what’s wrong?”

“Hiks…hot…it’s hot…” Joongie mumbled as tear crawled into his puffy cheek.

“Omooo! You shouldn’t touch the pipe,” Yunnie said as he took Joongie’s finger, he blew some air a few time as he spoke,” Don’t cry, Joongie is a big boy, right?”

“Um…hm!” Joongie nodded as he wiped his tears.

“Good boy!” Yunnie said as both of them played again.

The boys finally cleaned themselves as their mommy called them. Yunnie got into his cloth and so was Joongie. Both of them met again at the receptionist. Their mother said goodbye to each other.

“Joongie, see you at school OK?” Yunnie spoke.

“OK, bye Yunnie~” Joongie said as he waved.

The two boys had so much fun today. Sometime we met someone we knew unexpectedly and that’s brought smile to us. Coincidence brought us smile sometime; well, that’s if coincidence existed^^.