Meet Again

Cuteness Overdose

Meet Again



“Be a good boy boy, OK?” she said to her son.

“OK!” the son went a few step to the school gate, but then he said,” Umma, don’t forget to buy my cake OK?”

The mommy nodded; it’s the day for Minnie’s cake after all. Minnie went into the school as he hummed the newest single of Chibi TVXQ. Chibi TVXQ was Minnie’s and almost all children’s favorite band after all.

“Morning Minnie!” Suie greeted as he saw Min walked into the class.

“Morning hyung! You still as cute as dolphin,” Minnie teased.

“Yaaaa~” Suie couldn’t help but blush because he just loved dolphin that much.

“Suie~ Wanna check my newest game?” Yoochun got beside Suie out of nowhere. Suie nodded happily as both of them shared Yoochun’s PSP. Minnie decided to leave the two game-freak-kiddo and went into his seat.

“Minnie~” Joongie and Yunnie chorused as they leaned into Minnie, teasing the maknae.

“Hyung deul, it’s heavy~” Minnie whined.

“Hehe…our Minnie is just too cute,” Joongie spoke as he pinched Minnie’s cheek. They ended up chasing each other as Yunnie amazed Minnie’s and Minnie’s kiddo-fighting. Sometime Joongie won, sometime Minnie won, both of them just like Soul Fighter; the couple of Chibi TVXQ band.

Speaking of the band again, Yunnie wanted to be able to dance like U-know; one of the member. Unconsciously, Yunnie began to fantasize himself and his friends on the stage like the kiddo-idol.

“Ummmaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” Jae screamed as he hugged Yunnie’s who’s finally waking up from his day dreaming.

“What’s wrong, Joongie?!” Yunnie asked.

“Coc…Cockroach! Joongie…hate cockroach!!!” Joongie hid behind Yunnie’s back. As Yunnie finally realized the thing on Minnie’s grasp. It’s a plastic figure of cockroach.

“Minnie…put that thing away from Joongie…” Yunnie spoke in demanding tone. Minnie soon realized he already crossed the border, he put the thing on his pocket as he apologized to Joongie.

“Mianhe, hyung…” Minnie said. Joongie nodded slowly as the boy took his breath. The boy swore he would do anything to make the entire cockroach on this earth to vanish in a blink eye.

RING DING DONG…RING DING DONG…

The bell rang as the kids went into their own seat. The teacher went into the class as a boy followed her from behind.

“Good morning!” the teacher greeted.

“Morning!” the kids answered.

“Today, we have a new friend that will study with us from now on…” the teacher spoke,” You can introduce yourself."

“Hi…I’m Kim Kibum…nice to meet you…” the boy said shyly as five of the kids in the class gasped.

“KIBUMIE!!!” the certain five kids called.

“Ara! You guys know each other?” the teacher asked.

“He’s the one that save Minnie in the ocean,” Chunnie spoke.

“Really? Ow, that’s so brave!” the teacher praised Kibum, but then she went back to the five kids,” But…I told you to not going to deep right?”

“Ummm…” worried whined could be heard from the kids.

“It’s not Minnie’s faulth, the wave took him,” Kibum explained. The teacher nodded as she told the boys to be more careful. The boys listened carefully as they went back to their seat.

“Now, Kibum ah, you can sit there,” the teacher pointed a chair that’s empty, just in behind Minnie.

“OK…” Kibum went into his place. He and Minnie exchanged smile when they passed each other. Bumie put his back on the seat as the teacher began the day with the quiz of fruit names. Well, Minnie like always got most of it right. Half because he’s really a genius, half because he’s a food eater; of course fruits were on his food list too.

The lesson went well and the kids learnt many things. The bell rang as the kids ate their bentou.

“Bumie…” Minnie called,” Can we eat together?”

Bumie nodded as both of them ate their bentou. Not longer after that, Joongie, Yunnie, Chunnie, and Suie also joined. They had so much fun.

“I never thought I’ll be meeting you again, Bumie!” Chunnie spoke.

“Yup! Bumie is Minnie’s savior after all, eun kyang kyang…” Suie showed his unique laugh. The kids ended up laughing with him. He’s such a dolphin boy.

They boys had their lunch and then fooling around until the bell rang and they studied for another few minutes. The good time seemed to pass so fast, it’s finally time to go home.

“Wait!” Minnie chase Bumie, who’s walking to the school gate. The others were already going home.

“Minnie…” Bumie called.

“You could have tell me…” Minnie spoke.

“What?”

“You’re going to transfer to my school…”

“But I thought Minnie like surprise,” Bumie said.

“Hmmm…OK,” Minnie finally spoke as both of them saw their mommy,” I LOVE surprise! See you tomorrow!”

And so the kids smiled once again as the sun shining bright upon them, and the moon watched them in their sleep.