School Trip-Farewell

Cuteness Overdose

School Trip-Farewell



“Hmm?”

“Yaaa~ Wake up!” little Joongie shook Yunnie’s body.

“Joongie?” Yunnie rubbed his eyes.

“Minnie is gone!” Joongie spoke seriously.

“He?” Yunho finally woke up as he looked around, Chunnie and Suie were still asleep, but where’s Minnie?

“Is Minnie in the bathroom?” Yunnie asked, Joongie shook his head.

“But there’s a note…” Joongie gave a small note to Yunnie, Yunnie read the note.

Hyung deul…I’ll go to somewhere first…

Don’t worry, will be back at breakfast^^

Yunnie looked at keroro watch on his wrist, it’s still before 6 a.m. He told Joongie to not worry, Minnie maybe just going somewhere.

“We’ll tell the teacher if he doesn’t come back at breakfast, OK? Now, sleep, it’s still early…” Yunnie spoke as he leaned on Joongie and both of them laid on the bed once again.

“Umm…OK,” Joongie spoke as he drifted to his deepest slumber. The boys were indeed tired because of last night watching firework, they stayed up late.

Meanwhile, somewhere near the seashore, a boy walked alone, back and front. He’s about to leave, but the he realized someone was running toward him.

“Wait!!!”

Kibum turned around and saw Minnie in his pajamas.

“Minnie, what are you doing here?” Bumie asked.

“Here, I want to give you this!” Minnie showed a beautiful pink sea shell.

“What’s this?” Bumie amazed the gift.

“For saving my life today! And…for farewell gift…” Minnie spoke with sad tone.

“Farewell?”

“I know you’re leaving in another few minutes with your family…I heard they talked it about last night…” Minnie said.

“Oh…” Bumie’s mouth shaped ‘o’.

They ended up in silence.

“Umm…I need to go now…” Bumie finally spoke.

“Um,” Minnie nodded. Bumie walked few step away, but then he felt someone hugging him from behind.

“Don’t forget about me OK? Because I won’t forget about Kim Kibum that had saved my life from being eaten by the ocean,” Min spoke as Bumie smiled.

“I won’t forget…” Bumie ensured. So with that, Minnie let Bumie go. Just before Bumie’s figure disappeared, Bumie shouted,” See you soon!”

“Eh?” Minnie startled. What did Bumie mean? But, oh well, the boy had disappeared. Minnie decided to go back to his room. Breakfast would be in another minutes.

Minnie opened his door slowly as he saw his hyung deul still sleeping. He’s about to join them again because he’s still sleepy. But he decided to play with his sleeping hyung deul.

Minnie crawled to Suie’s side as he used his finger to tickle Junsu’s nose.

“Umm…Chunnie stop~” Suie mumbled as he smacked Min’s hand. Minnie laughed silently. And so he did the same to Chunnie and Yunnie. But something hit him when he’s about to play with sleeping Joongie.

Minnie leaned closer to Joongie’s ear as he whispered,” Hyung! There’s a cockroach inside the blanket!”

Joongie opened his eyes as he reflect to hug Yunnie, who’s beside him, and screamed,” Ummaaaaaaaa!!!”

The scream caused all of the boys woke up and Minnie laughing hard.

“Minnie is mean!!!” Joongie spoke as he wiped his tears.

“Mianhe hyung, but hyung deul just so cute when sleeping, hehe…” Minnie laughed as Joongie smacked Minnie’s body softly. They ended up laughing together.

After changing their pajamas, they boys went into the hall to have their breakfast.

“Where’s Bumie?” Chunnie asked.

“He already went home with his family,” Minnie spoke.

“EH?!” all of them, beside Minnie gasped.

“Um…I wish he’s still here…” Suie spoke.

The boys finished eating their breakfast as the teacher told them to pack their stuff. Joongie made sure nothing was left when he’s about to leave their room. But something in the bathroom caught his eyes, it’s underwear, and Joongie knew who it’s belonged to.

“Yunnie! You forget your keroro underwear!” Joongie shouted from the bathroom as Yunnie blushed. Yunnie took the underwear and all of them laughed.

They finally sat on the bus as the teacher made sure all of them was completed, no one left behind. Then the bus departed. The kids played with each other for half of the way, but they ended up sleeping and having beautiful dream until their mommy woke them. They’re finally home.