Eternal Friend

Cuteness Overdose

Eternal Friend



“Suie, come on!” Chunnie spoke as he held Suie’s hand. They laughed as they ran together into the hall, the place where their graduation ceremony would take place.

“Chunnie! Suie!” Joongie called as they sat next to each other. There were also Yunnie, Bumie, and Minnie there. All of them were wearing small and cute graduation hat. The mommies were at the back, cheering for them.

The time really had passed fast, it had been one full year and they were graduating now. Such good memories painted down all over the one year and they cherished every of it so much.

“Bumie,” Changmin called,” What will happen to us? I mean, are we separating after this?”

“Of course not!” Bumie spoke and then he looked at Yunnie.

“Even if we’re separated by our new school, we still can be friend, right?” Yunho tried to cheer them up. Every of them seemed so gloomy, because this might be their last time being together like this, they needed to find new schools after all and their parents were the one who took care of that.

“Yup!” Joongie agreed,” I want to be forever friend with Yunnie, Suie, Chunnie, Minnie, and Bumie…”

“I love my Suie and I want to love him more and more! ” Chunnie admitted as he blushed into pink. The others couldn’t believe what they heard, but nether less they all smiled and laughed, celebrating the new couple.

“Then, you two!” Bumie pointed,” Should be YooSu! Yoochunnie plus Junsuie! Haha… ”

“Um…” Suie blushed,” Then…Kibumie plus Changminnie become KiMin? ”

This time, Minnie and Bummie turned pink, Minnie decided to fight back,” Then! Yunnie hyung and Joongie hyung become YunJae! ”

The kids ended up teasing each other, laughing, blushing madly, and leaving their mommies at the back worried. Did their sons that nervous of the graduation? They thought.

“GOOD!” Yunnie suddenly spoke,” Then, we can have triple date!”

“Eh? Date? As date in month and year?” Joongie asked innocently.

“No, BooJae, it’s like adult people do, having their time as couple! Dating!” Yunnie explained, leaving all of them blushed even madder. Not long after that, their mommies came and asked what’s wrong, but all of them couldn’t answer. In the end, the mommies gave them candies to distract their attention from the ceremony (or maybe the coupling thing), anyway, it worked.

“It’s delicious!” Changmin spoke.

“Everything is delicious for our king-of-food, Changminnie!” Bumie teased and all of the laughed.

Then, the bell rang as the ceremony started. The headmaster talked for a few minutes and then all of them, one by one got their graduated certificate.

“Look! I have dolphin picture in my certificate!” Junsu spoke as he showed Chunnie.

“Eh? I have PSP picture…” Chunnie spoke.

“Is this based on our favorite things?” Yunnie asked.

“Maybe…” Joongie said,” I have…Yunnie’s face?!”

“Ehhhhhh?!” All of them were shocked.

“Then!!!” Changmin and Bumie looked at Yunnie’s certificate, just to find out Jaejoongie’s cute face on it, well, it’s like cartoon one, but still it’s cute like the real Jaejoongie.

“Omooooooooooo!!!” All of the chorused.

In the end, YunJae couple ended up being teased all the time. They’re laughing like bunch of best friend in the world, that’s really fun and they really didn’t want to part away, but time flew. The ceremony finished and it’s time for them to go home with their mommies.

“Don’t forget to contact each other, OK?!” Minnie spoke.

“Yup! I’ll call you guys!” Suie said.

“You’re the best friend I ever have!” Chunnie shouted.

“And let’s be friend forever!” Joongie said.

“Yeah, become the best friend, six of us!” Bumie agreed.

“I love you guys so much!” Yunnie spoke as he winked to Joongie.

“Hahaha…”

And so the five of the parted with hope to see each other once again, it’s a goodbye, but not for forever. They’re still best friend and the triple couple till forever, they’re eternal friend.

-THE END-