It’s School, Not Skull

Cuteness Overdose

It’s School, Not Skull



“Umma…” a little boy held his mother’s palm tightly.

“Jaejoong ah, Umma need to go, be a good boy OK?” the mother pecked her son’s forehead,” Listen to the teacher and behave well, OK?”

“Umma, don’t leave me…” little Jaejoong didn’t want to let her go.

“Umma will fetch you up at the afternoon, OK? Umma need to work,” and with that Jaejoong was left there with the teacher behind him. He didn’t like being apart from his mother, not at all. Moreover in front of the big building he didn’t know, with someone he didn’t recognize.

“Jaejoongie, let’s meet your friends OK?” the teacher took Jaejoong’s small hands as the boy followed her half-hearted. Jaejoong frowned face made the teacher laughed, the boy was indeed so cute.

Big gates passed, Jaejoong looked around, and that’s when he realized there’re so many children around him. Some were playing with the swing and the slide. They smiled happily and they chatted with each other.

Little Joongie wondered, could he get any friend like the teacher told him? He was afraid because it’s his first day for skull…or schul…or something like that. His mum said that to him.

“Everyone, get into the class, OK?” the teacher shouted as she rang the bell.

Ring…Ding…Dong…Ring…Ding…Dong…

Jae was amazed because he saw the children were so obedient to the teacher.

“Hey, are you a new student?” a boy went into Jae’s front and talked to him, leaving Jae startled. He was more than shock to find out someone would talk to him like that. Jae was shy; he held his hand tightly as he hid his face behind the gloves.

“Stu…dent?” Jae asked with his trembling voice.

“Yup, that’s what we called, S-T-U-D-E-N-T!” the other boy smiled,” Hehe…let’s go! Class will start!” And with that the boy pulled Jaejoongie as both of them got into the class.

Jaejoong followed the teacher’s instruction, he stood in front of the class.

“Jaejoongie, you can introduce yourself now,” the teacher said.

“I’m…Kim Jaejoong…Nice to meet you,” Jae said as his face blushed pink, the teacher smiled at him. Jaejoong was just too cute.

“I’m Jung Yunho! The class president!” the boy who pulled Jae before spoke suddenly.

“Yunho, I haven’t asked you to introduce yourself yet,” the teacher said.

“But, I want to make sure Jaejoong know me, since I want to be friend with him…” Yunho innocently said, leaving the girls whispering. Yunho was indeed popular.

“Really?” Jaejoong asked, ignoring the whipers.

“Yup!” Yunho excitedly said as he jumped from his seat and hugged Jaejoong.

BUM!

Because the floor was slippery, both of them fell. Luckily, Yunho succeeded to protect Jae; Yunho landed on the floor instead of Jae.

“Omooo! Are you boys OK?” the teacher immediately helped the boys.

“I’m fine…” Jae answered, but then he realized the other one didn’t.

“Yunho!” the teacher called, but Yunho shut his eyes tightly, he hit his head quite hard.

“Yunho!” the whole class panicked.

Later on, the teacher brought Yunho to the infirmary. Jaejoongie told the teacher that he wanted to wait till Yunho woke up, because he thought it’s his faulth Yunho fainted in the first place. The teacher just couldn’t argue with the innocent little boy’s wish.

Jaejoongie waited patiently near the bed, sitting on the chair, waiting for Yunho to open his eyes.

Time passed, it’s already 10 o’clock and Joongie started to feel hungry. He could feel his stomach hurt, but he didn’t want to leave Yunho. He waited and waited.

Slowly, the eyelash moved, leaving the other boy in amusement. Yunho opened his eyes slowly as he finally realized who the boy was in front of him.

“Jaejoongie?” Yunho asked.

“Yunho…” Jae called as a smile carved on his small pouty lips.

“What are you doing here?” little Yunho asked as he got up.

“I waited for you to wak---“

“YUNHO!!!” a bunch of boys stormed the infirmary.

“Yunho hyung! Are you OK?” a boy with nerdy look asked.

“You’re OK, right?” a boy with messy hair asked.

“Nothing serious happened, right?” a boy with cute dolphin bag asked.

Well at least, that’s what Jaejoong thought.

“I’m fine, look!” Yunho got up from the bed. Jaejoong almost got a heart attack because he thought Yunho was sick because of him. But, seeing Yunho was fine again, a smile carved on his lips.

“Yunho hyung ah,” all of them sigh of relief, didn’t realize the boy who just left the room.

“Where’s Jaejoongie?” Yunho asked, both the three boys just went blank.

“Who?”

“Jaejoongie, the new student, and my new friend…” Yunho answered as he looked around, he didn’t find Jaejoongie.

A few yard from there, a boy was smiling happily as he walked hand-by-hand with his mommy.

“Umma, skull was fun!” little Joongie said.

“Really? Umma glad to hear that. And it’s S-C-H-O-O-L, honey. Not skull,” his Umma explained.

“School!”, little Joongie just couldn’t wait for tomorrow, he wanted to go to school again, as soon as possible.