2007 : the first meeting

Life Is A Puzzle

Kim Sujin, 1 of april 2007, the school village

I walked to the classroom, fearing a little bit the meeting between parents and teacher. Each year, I got weird looks from moms. Yes I'm only  26 and yes again, my daugher was 6 ... So what ? I sighed trying to not get stressed by this. Take it easy Sujin.

 

As I entered the classroom, I noticed that the women around me were in their thirties and over and I   bowed repsectfully before  sitting next to her daughter. I looked at my daughter. She had glittering eyes. I carefully rearranged her hair and clothes as she pouted patiently. Soon a woman on my left patted on my shoulder. « Your sister have beautiful eyes. »

 

« She's my daughter. But thanks you. » I smiled. My daughter got her eyes from her dad. Those hazel eyes changing colors with the weather, in sunny days, she had gold eyes while in winter her eyes were in the greener side. Moonah thanked the lady plainly. Now everyone was staring at us. « Gosh do you realize they could be sisters ? » I heard as a not secretive at all whisper...

I  tickled Taeyang in order to forget about that and  I asked my daughter about her day.

« Taeyang and me we ate the crumble you baked for me and then we played cat and mouse. It was really funny. »

I smiled. Moonah talked about Taeyang all the time. I had occasion to greet the little girl. She was very kind, always well dressed. I could smell the amount of money her parents were spending in her. But she was alos very well educated. Thanking me when I gave her something or giving her compliment. Always well hairstyled, the person that took care of her was having fun with her long hair. They were above her bottom, contrasting with my daughter's. She had my typical bob hair since the moment I could do this haircut. « Where is your bestfriend ? »

 

My daughter didn't have time to answer that the teacher arrived. «Ah so everyone is here, we can start the meeting. So I'm Lee SungMin, teacher of your children this year and after this first trimester I wanted to know your faces and talk about your children a bit."

 

I listened to her with a distracted ear, drawing drabbles on my daughter notebook. Soon the door opened on Taeyang. She was holding the large hand of a man and dragging him inside. I looked at the man entering. He wasn't much older than me. The women of the room started to whisper. I smiled. It was easy to know what they were gossiping about. He was tall, well buildt, with handsome features. I looked at him bow respectfully to the teacher. « Hmm sorry for being late, I got a little lost. »

 

Damn, this voice.

He walked to me and I was surprised to see he sat next to me. I had a scoff. Of course Taeyang was sitting next to my daughter. We were in the classroom and it was funny to see how the tall man sat on the tiny chair made for children. His daughter sat in his lap and I smiled to her.

 

«So let me start back for you, Taeyang father. » The teacher talked about generalities in the classroom. He was asking the parents to stay here until he calls their names. I was drawing on my daughter notebook with her pen, flowers, inspired by the spring season. I was lost in my thoughs when Moonah shook my shoulder. I hissed. I hated when somebody does that on me. And Moonah does it on a daily basis. Being a mom is learning patience.

 

« Mom, could you draw a cat for me ? »

 

I sighed as my daughter asked me that for ninth time yet still executed myself. I grabbed her pencil and on her paper, drawed a simple cat for her. She clapped in her hands. « Taeyang look at what my mom can draw. »

 

I smiled as she went to show my drawings to her friend « Taeyang father did you see that ? »

 

I tilted and looked at my daughter give her drawing to him. He smiled brightly. « Can I keep it, please ? »

I did that surely to yet she came to run to me.  « Mom he wants to keep your drawing, are you okay with giving him this drawing ? »

 

I considered her wide eyes, worrying about my answers and nodded with a smile.. « Sure go ahead. »

She came back to his side and he ruffled her hair fondly. « Thanks you Moonah. »

I was looking at him starting to feel confused about him talking this friendly to my daughter. Did Moonah talked to me about him ? Maybe … But the door opened on the teacher. « Next Sujin. Oh you're Moonah mom ? Taeyang father, you might also come. It'd be quickier. »

 

I stood up and shared a confused look with Taeyang father. He opened the door for me and we both entered with our daughters. « Hi, do you know each others ? »

 

As we both shook our head, the teacher nodded. « Okay, so it might be a little embarassing but your daughters are good friends. They can't stop talking to each others. Together they are really talkative and play well. Yet I'm afraid they talk a little bit too much. »

 

Moonah scoffed. « It's not true teacher. »

 

The old man smiled. « I don't want to alarm you two, but if you don't stop chatting, you'll be sitting far away from each other. »

 

The two little girls widened their eyes and grabbed the hands of each otehrs. Taeyang answered right away : « You can't separate us. We are sisters, and you can't divide us like that, it's unconstitutionnal. »

 

I giggled hearing Taeyang saying that. « You two are sisters ? » The father asked with his deep voice. He seemed half-amused, half-concerned.

 

« Yes, we are. » My daughter answered with a firm tone. The man next to me seemed puzzled.

 

SungMin looked at them with a smile. « It's cute, they always stick together. Mooanh, Taeyang, would you let me talk with your parents for a while ? »

 

The girls stood and went away hugging each others. I chuckled to myself. This was really cute.

« So I'll suggest you to let them meet after classes. They'll be more keen on listening to class if they have more occassion to see each other. Let me just tell you that their grades are good. They are hardworking and diligent girls. But this tendancy of chitchat during class, they must cut it down. »

 

We bid goodbye and exited the classroom together. « So you're Moonah mom ? » He suddenly asked me.

I bowed slightly. « Hello, I'm Kim Sujin....   you're Taeyang dad ? »

He nodded and we shook our hands. « I'm Bang YongGuk. How come I never saw you around ?? I come to drop my daughter everyday to school, and I never saw you, Moonah is always with her babysitter. »

 

I giggled. « I usually come to pick her up in the afternoon. I'm busy on mornings. »

 

*

Bang YongGuk, in the school playground, same day

I nodded slowly, realizing that I just implied she didn't care about her daughter a lot. She looked very young to be a mom. But again, who was I to judge her ?

Usually, at 28 guys were starting to think about settle down and have a family and here I was : divorced with a kid.

She walked next to me, nonely vexed by my words, with her old sneakers to the school child playground. I spotted Taeyang with her daughter and she came running to me, holding the hand of her friend. Moonah was dazzling. The first time I talked to her, I was really impressed by her hazel eyes, giving her doll likes expression, with round and large eyes. She was cute and always holding the hand of my daughter, wanting to play or at least be together.

« Are you going to scold us ? » She asked with puppy eyes.

 

We looked at each others and shrugged. «What about eating dinner together ? » I suggested. Miss Kim looked nicely surprised and agreed. "Where ?"

 

The littles girls  looked at each others with a grin and yelled  « NUGGET KING !!!! »

 

We looked at each others and she nodded. « I'm okay with that. »

 

« Let's go with my car. » I said gently. She followed me to the place I parked my car and gave me a smile and I opened the passengerdoor for her. Then, I made sure the two lovebirds behing were secure with their belt before sitting at the driver seat.

 

« Moonah mom, do you like nuggets king ? My dad said it's unhealthy to go there. » Tae said, curious.

 

I looked at Miss Kim turn her head. « Hmmm. He's not false on that. » My little daughter pouted making her friend pinch her cheek. « But once in a while, it hurts nobody right ? » The woman winked making my daughter laugh.

As I parked, the girls unfasten their belt themselves and ran into the fast food chain. I sighed and looked at the woman sat on my passenger seat. She was mildly amused by their behavior. In her nudy dress, she was elegant and pretty. She looked ready to go to an elegant romantic date. She took her bag and get out of the car. I came to meet her.

« Make children they say. » She said amused. I looked at her with surprised eyes. We were both midly jealous of the bestfriend. She laughed amused and I gave her a little smile. She was pretty, small amand eyes, elegant bob haircut and little heels enough to highlight her tall frame. « They really like each others. »

 

« I guess Moonah is always talking to you about Taeyang. » I stated, it seemed obvious to me.

 

« She does. »

 

I laughed. « It's lovely right ? Friendship at this age. »

 

She nodded and opened the door of the fast food chain for me. « Yeah for sure. »

I insisted to pay for the four of us and she ended up giving up to this idea. As the girs left the table to play on the playground, she looked at me with adorable eyes. « She's really cute. »

 

« Moon is adorable too. I just noticed today that she have her mom haircut. That's cute. »

 

She bowed thanksful and soon looked at me with a grin. « Are you the one styling your daughter hair ? She have different hairstyles everyday. Moon's been harassing me about having long hair like her so I can style her hair the same. »

 

« Ah...  This is our moment in the morning. We sit in front of the mirror as I style her hair. » I shortly explained to her.

I remember seeing those pink pins and glittery elastic bands. Looking into simple tutorial on youtube or in book ; I've mastered the art of hairstyling my daughter. Even if she was satisfied as long as she had a pink pin in her hair. But I liked this moment between us. She would try to move around and I'll try to style her long hair, buns, braids, ponytails, I stopped myself only when I was fully satisfied with her hair.

 

She smiled. « Whaouh that's so sweet. I just try to detangle my daughter hair before she leaves for school. »

I laughed and looked at her bob hair. It looked something that didn't need a lot of care anyways. It just look naturally good. She took a sip of her ice tea. She looked so young« Is it unpolite if I ask you what's you're doing for a living ? »

 

She shrugged. « Of course not, I draw illustrations for children books and other stuffs if I'm asked to, like album covers, or coloring books. »

 

I widened my mouth. « Whaouh That's like a super cool job. Do you work from home ?»

 

She laughed. « Yeah. I work for home in  the morning and then head to my edition house in the afternoon before coming to pick up Moon. And you are ? »

 

« Ah I'm a lawyer. » I revealed. I felt that something tilted in her head. She gave a look to my outfit. A suit with classical shoes. My watch. I looked like a boring lawyer yet her eyes lingered on me more than they should have to be respectful. Suddenly, she laughed. « That's why your daughter used the world unconstitutionnal  ! » She clapped in her hands and I laughed along with her.

 

« Yeah she loves to go in my office and read difficult worlds. Unconstitutionnal. Law violation. Or latin expression. She is really curious of my job. And loves to mess around in my files. Write on them.» Sometimes Taeyang would write on my files. When she was younger, I was lenient on her education.

 

I thought that as her mom wasn't here, I should be soft with her. So I would not scold her much when she messed around. Until one day she messed one file of mine, writing around and drawing. I scolded her so much that she cried and even today I regret my behavior. Yet it was effective. She was still curious of the room I spend all my time in but would touch the papers and try to read it, that's all. I would find some stains of chocolate but that's all.

 

« That's really cute of her. »

 

*

Kim Sujin, Nugget Kings, in deep conversation with Mister Bang, at night

All of sudden, he looked at me intensely « I thought you were her older sister when I saw you earlier. I was expecting her mom to be....." He stopped his words for a second, thinking about how to voice out his thoughts. "Hmm ..... you know like the others, married and on her thirties. »

 

I blushed slightly yet laughed. « That's nice of you. I'm far from being married and only 26 so yeah. »

He looked at me with round eyes. « You're a single mom. »

 

I nodded with a smile. His expression changed a bit and I felt his eyes on me. He looked midly curious of something. « That's funny. I'm only two year older and I raise my daughter alone too. You know what ?  Let's be good friends. I think our daughters will be glad.»

 

I nodded to him and shook his hand. I let my eyes wander on his large hand, with neat fingers and fitting perfectly his lawyer profession. I pulled away my hand with a blush. Mine were still stained with the paint I was using and dry from the intensive washing I did before coming here. He looked confused. « Oh sorry. My hands they are just stained with paint and pencils everyday. It's a little bit embarassing. »

 

We drink our sodas in silence and soon I stood up, our order was ready. « Can you go call them ? »

 

He executed himself, going to call our kids as I went to take the food. As I sat down in front of him, my daughter frowned. « Mom sit next to him. I need to be next to Taeyang. » I executed myself, loving how cute they looked sat next to each others.

"Can I take a photo of you two ?" They said yes with excitement and I took my phone to capture this moment. They smiled out of real happiness, making my photo a beautiful one.

They ate super quickly and soon a random kpop song  popped in the restaurant and my daughter looked at her friend with bright eyes. They literally ran away from us to dance with the others kids. I looked at the forgotten and cold nuggets of my daughter. «  Gosh, they came here just to play."

 

« I was perfectly aware of that. This is why usually I come here after meals. » He said to me quietly.

 

I nodded. «That's pretty smart. » We ended up talking about our daughters politely. As we were finished with our meal and the girls were eating icecream now sit next to us. I looked at Moonah.

My daughter almost ignored me all night and I was kind of bothered by that. She looked tired and unable to finish her icecream and gave it to me. Out of experience, I didn't take one on purpose.  "Mom I'm tired."

"Let's go home then, okay ?" I said to her gently, bringing her closer to me. She sighed with sad eyes and gave a  look to her friend. Taeyang instantly put her ice cream on the table. « Can she come at home dad ? We'll be really quiet. »

 

He sighed, defeated by the begging expression of his daughter. « I agree about that, ask to her mom. »

 

I thought real quick about the situation. Mister Bang looked like a model father. If he lived in the village, he should live near me, as the village was quite small. Even if I just know him from today, I trust him. The way he behaves with his daughter doesn't lie.

Taeyang stood up and cameto my side, putting her little hand on my knee.  « Say Yes Please. »

 

I looked at her amand eyes full of hope. I laughed, making her  look at me with surprised eyes. I took back my breath and pinched her cheek. « It's yes for me. »

 

As she jumped around, she went to see her dad and he sighed, shaking his head slightly. « I heard her. I'm sorry. » He said to me with half amused eyes."Let's go then. Did you come by car to school or should I drop you directly home ?"

I smiled. "The second option. I don't have a car." He looked surprised for a while and stood up quickly. I had finished the ice cream and wiped my daughter mouth with care, she had the skill of putting food all around her cheek. I wiped clean her chocolate stained hands, cheeks and lips and rearrangged her  clothes, she looked annoyed and I purposely took my time. 

He drove me back home and soon froze as he parked in front of the building I was living in. "Ah, my house is in that road." YongGuk said, surprised to see how our habitations were close.

I had never take this road because it leads to the fields of rice and the village was in the other direction. And maybe also because the high trees in there makes the road look scary at night, but also on days, as the trees created a strong shadow, make the atmosphere special around here.

 

"Well, see you in five minutes !" I ran in the stairs and reached my flat within a minute. I properly prepared a bag. With toiletry, clean clothes and pajamas. I walked back to his car  and realized it took less than two  minutes to get to his house. It wasn't a scary manoir but a nicely architectural house, recently buildt, with a huge garden. We get off the car and he lead me into his house. I was holding the hand of Moonah as I entered in his house. It smelled good, it was well arranged and very clean, a spacious living room. He took the bag I prepared in his hands and lead us to a room.

The room was a pastel pink, and I looked at the princess bed in the middle. I released Moonah hands and looked at Taeyang show her the bedroom.  We stayed silent, looking at the girls sit on the bed and chitchat with ease. I cleared my throat and noticed how my daughter didn't even look at me.

I lost a little bit my smile. « Hey I don't even get a goodbye kiss ? » She sighed loudly and stood up to peck my cheek. « Have a good night you two and listen to her dad okay ? Be a nice and polite girl. Say thanks you and please. And brush your teeths. »

 

She rolled her eyes. « Mom you're embarassing me. »

I did a heart with my fingers and heard the man chuckle. I went back to the door, a bit annoyed about her ignoring me, I wasn't used to it. We were always together. Only her and me, nobody else. I knew friendship like this was healthy but my mom heart felt a bit heavy as I reached the front door « Gosh, I feel like she doesn't care anymore about me. And she's only 6.

"I put my contact number in her bag pocket. And thanks for taking her.I hope she won't be that bothersome. »

Mister Bang nodded, already searching for my number in the bad, as he found it, he gave me a thumbs up. «Okay that's perfect. Do you want me to walk you back ? »

I looked at the road and how it was scary and shivered. "Hmm, I do want to." He chuckled. "The cityhall always promises to prune the trees but never does so" I nodded silently ad the road to home felt weirdly quiet. I looked at the man next to me. He was walking next to me, with slow steps. As we came back to the principal road, I sighed out of relief secretly and walked to my flat with a lighter walk. As we stood in front of my building, I bowed thanksfully. "Thanks for ... everything. I hope she won't be a burden."

He shook his head lightly. "Don't worry about it. Good night." He gave me a last wave and I got up the stairs quickly. I lighten up the lights in my apartment and came to my bedroom window, to open up a bit, toget that fresh air. I spotted his figure slowly walking back, and realized he must have waited that I was back in my apartment before going back home.

What a nice attention.

 

*

Bang YongGuk, 2 in the morning, in his bed.

I was trying to sleep. It's been a few hours that the gilrs were asleep and I couldn't close my eyes. It was the usual night for me anyways. I suffered from insomnia long enough, making me lose any hope about sleeping soundly at night. I heard my door being open and the lights to see Taeyang climb up my bed. I looked at her distressed face. « Moonah is crying. She wants to see her mom. » She whispered to me. I chuckled, as she had no idea I don't sleep a lot at night.

I went to my phone and dialed the number I've registered in my phone. « Huh, Miss Kim, I'm afraid you'll need to come here. She's been crying. »

 

I gasped hearing her loud groan. « Yeah, i'll be here in ten minutes. »

 

My little girl dragged me to her room and I looked at the little girl crying on the bed. « I want to go home. »

I kneeled next to her and handed her some tissues.  « Your mom is coming don't worry. Do you want a hug ? »

 

The little girl looked at me with weird eyes, shaking her head. I forze a bit at this rejection and thought that if she was raised by her mom, she must'nt be used to receive affection by males. I patted on her back and removed her hair glued to her face in a gentle manner. « Mom is coming soon ? » She asked.

 

« Yeah. I called her right away, she must be there very soon. » I realized how egoist I was. Her mom didn't feel reassured on the road and I told her to come, forgetting this detail. Well, I had excuses to give.

« Can we go wait for her at the door ? » Moonah asked, apparently eager to see her mom. I nodded and took her things and shoved it inside her bags before taking her hand. We waited outside the house, with the nice weather, not being a problem to stay here. My little girl came and took the hand of her friend. « Your mom is coming soon Moonah, don't cry anymore. »

 

I heard steps. I looked at a woman with bob hair, and pyjama dress coming to the house. She had big binuclars. Yet Moonah stood up and ran to her. « Mom. »

 

The woman hugged her tighly and smiled seeing her daughter hide in the crook of her neck. She walked to me and mouthed « Sorry. »

 

« You came walking ? »

 

She rearranged her glasses on her nose and nodded. « Yeah it's like 5 minutes walk. But to be true I ran a large part of the parth. »

 

I looked at her and widened my eyes. « I'm sorry, I forgot that the road was pitch black, let me walk you back to your home. I feel bad about letting you walk at night alone. »

 

She laughed. « But I walked here without any problem. We're in Hansan, the most secure village I know of. »

 

I shook my head. « I insist. Plus you can't hug her and carry the bag, I'll do it. »

 

We walked silently and I held my girl hand while carrying the bag. I looked at her whisper sweet nothings to her girl. « Mom was sleeping alone. You thought about me right ? Aigooo, my daughter is so considerate. You missed me a lot ? I missed you a little too. At home, we'll have a hot chocolate, how about that ? »

 

My daughter suddenly looked at her with attention. « Yeah hot chocolate !! »

 

Sujin looked at my daughter, and winked to her, amused. « With extra marmarllow. »

 

My daughter clapped in her hands and I laughed. Her little sweety suddenly raised her head. « Do I get to have extra marmallow too ? »

 

« Of course you have extra marmallow. » Her mother said with a huge grin.

 

« And what about dad ? » My shameless daughter asked to her. Miss Kim giggled  while I groaned a bit.

 

« Yah, Taeyang stop being unpolite and invite yourself in people house like that. » I nagged her. Taeyang looked at me, her plump lips in a pout.

 

Sujin shook her head. « Ya Mister Bang, it's okay. Taeyang, everyone will have extra marmalloww on their hot choco okay ? »

 

I smiled awkwardly. « Ohh thanks. » Arrived at her building, she walked the stairs and I noticed the lack of elevators in the old building. At the second level, she took her keys in her pockets and opened the door of the second door. « Enter. »

 

I looked at the living room, amazed by the huge numbers of drawings everywhere, papers on the desk, on the floor because of the wind. She seemed embarassed. « Sorry for the mess. Let's sit and drink our hot chocolate. »

 

I looked at her lift her little girl on the cupboard. « You're in charge of putting the marmallow on top okay ? »

 

Her daughter nodded seriously. « Look at you now. All happy and yet you disturbed Mister Bang and your friend sleeping. »

 

I looked at the little girl look down and stepped in the conversation. . « AH don't worry about that. It's fine with me. Mine did the same when going to sleep at her aunt house for the first time. It's normal. »

 

She looked at me and thanked me with her little voice. Soon her daughter hugged her. Getting on her back. « I missed you Mom. »

She smiled and kissed the little hand resting on her neck. My daughter looked at them with curious eyes. She poured some chocolate powder on four cups and soon poured the milk in there, ordering to her little girl to shake with the spoon. She lets her daughter add the last touch and soon hot chocolate were putting in front of me and my daughter.

 

« Caution, it's hot » Moonah said, gettin an approuval nod by her mom.

 

I started by trying to cool off my daughter's. By breathing on the surface. I tasted it myself and noticed that the hot chocolate was warm and not burning hot. She paid attention to not boil the milk. I gave the cup to Taeyang and started to drink mine.

 

« Whaouh, it's delicious !!!! » My little sun said. She looked blown away by the taste. I wiped with my fingers and nodded. « It's really good thanks for the drink. »

 

The woman smiled and took a sip of hers. A smile appeared slowly on my face, seeing her huge glass getting covered slowly  with stream. She looked so funny that everyone bursted in laughs. She realized quickly why she was the of the joke and removed her glasses. She revealed a baby skin face. With tiny eyes, almost unexistant eyebrows and pretty lips. She looked even younger without all the makeup, and so similar to her daughter. The daughter was on her lap , highlighting the similar features on them. It was a silent moment as everyone appreciated the warm liquid.

 

As her daughter finished her cup, she kissed her cheek. « Now you are going to brush your teeths a second time. And wait for me in my room. We should sleep together at this point, because you missed your mommy. »

 

The little girl nodded. « Okay. »

 

I looked at my daughter gulped the last drop of hot chocolate and finished mine. « Thanks for the hot chocolate. »

« Oh it's a little compensation for waking you up in the middle of the night. » She said, obviously embarassed.

I shook my head. Gosh, I wasn't even sleeping. « Oh really don't worry about that. » Her eyes landed on my daughter, the little girl looked a bit disappointed about her sleepover getting canceled like that. The woman kneeled next to her and grabbed her hand.

« Taeyang I guess you'll have to wait a little bit to have a real sleep over with Moon. She's a little crybaby when she wants. Goodnight to both of you»

 

She closed the door after waving to us and I stayed here trying to find a composure. She was ... gentle.   I  lead my daughter outside. We were  reaching home when she suddenly pulled my shirt to get my attention. « Dad, are all moms like her ? »

 

I tried to not look surprised. « Yeah pretty much all of them I guess. »

 

She nodded and we walked in silence to our house. « I wish my mom was here instead of volunteering in Nepal. Doing hot chocolate for me and sleeping withh me. Why mom is not living with us ? »

 

My hands found the keys in my pocket and I grabbed the doorknob with strengh, trying to hide my awkwardness. « She is voluteering, sweety. She is really busy. These people there they have no food or water and Mom is helping them. » She nodded sadly and I sighed. Gosh, lying to her was hard but telling her the truth it was out of my reach. Out of my capacities. I was surely lost in thoughs as I entered the house, closed back the door.

 

« Dad you looked tired ? Are you sleepy ? » She raised her ars and I lifted her,  making me hug her with my arms. She had her mom little eyes and yet my plump mouth. The fair skin of her mom and expressions were so alike her mom. I hugged her. She was the only reason I was living for. I kissed her forehead and she giggled.« Dad, I love you. »

« I love you too my little bunny. » I pinched her cheek and opened the door of the bathroom. I let her brush her teeths next to me, on her little chair. Like this, she was at my shoulder level and always trying to tiptoe to be my height.

« It's dangerous stop taht. » I mumbled, toothpaste everywhere on my mouth.

She giggled mouth covered in toothpaste and gave me a kiss on the cheek full of toothpaste. I sighed and wiped the cream of my skin. As I let her rince , I removed her braid from today and looked at her long hair fall on her back. After I rinced my mouth, I took care of her hair, detangling it with a brush and tying it to sleep, so it won't get tangled in her sleep.

 

She ran in her room and I entered mine. « Goodnight, love. »

As I was lying on my bed, she came like a storm inside and took care to close the door after her quietly. « My room is too much of a mess for me to sleep in. Let me sleep next to you Appa. »

She came and lied next to me. I kissed her forehead. « Sleep well, my little sun. You have to shine brightly tomorrow. »

I called her this way so she can make my day bright. She did. Her every move made me happy, her first teeth, laugh, her first world. I'm a lonely planet that is graviting around the sun.

I looked at my everything sleep tighly, her hand still holding mine and closed my eyes.

 


This was a long chapter, right ? Tell me if you want me to reduce a bit the chapters, I'll understand.

I alwyas wanted to make a fanfic where YongGuk would have a office job. A lawyer with nice fitting clothes. I love this idea.

Thanks to the subcribers and don't hesitate to tell me how you feel for this chapter !!!