King and Queen

Life Is A Puzzle

Kim Sujin, 25th of February

YongMi called YongGuk as we were doing some laundry.

 

« Is Sujin watching over you ? » I heard the loud voice of his sister ask.

 

« Like she would watch over milk boiling. » He answered witty, smircking at me. I pouted at his words choice and threw a dirty towel on him.

 

« Have you been going to the therapy sessions ? He's a really talented psychoanalyst and I'm sure he can help you. »

 

We shared a look and he half-smiled. He went for the first time this week. He came back moody and sad from this hour with that person and he threathened to not go at all. He told me about how cold and unpersonnal the man was. I felt bad for him and searched from my old psychoanalyst. She was a public one yet I felt so much support from her.

 

As he grumpily answered to some questions, I let my mind drift away to do laundry. As his arms came to wrap around my waist, I gasped and fell on my surrounded by our dirty clothes. YongGuk looked amused as he replaced the glasses on my nose.

 

« YongMi said that the beach could help me a lot. What about a weekend at the villa ? We could bring the girls and have a fun time there. It's winter sure but it can be super nice, there's a jacuzzi inside. »

 

I gasped. « Whaoh that sounds amazing. Let's tell them.  But before I'd like to talk to you about something.»

 

«What, convincing me to go to this block of ice and tell him my worries. There's no way I'm going back. »

 

I shook my head and made him sit back on our dirty clothes that needed to be washed. «When I gave birth, I got help from a public hospital psychoanalyst. She was a real support. She's warm and  gave me a lot of advices and it just felt nice to meet her every week when Moonah was at the hospital. Would you like to meet her ? »

 

He slowly considered the thing and as I was losing hope on him agreeing, he nodded. « I accept because it's you. But  it's the last psychoanalyst I'm trying, okay ? »

 

I hugged him. « Yeah. You won't need one after her. I promise. It just makes me feel at ease that a professioonal is watching over you. »

 

« So what are you here for ? » He said throwing pink clothes in the laundry machine.

 

« Chamomile infusion. » I gently said. I laughed seeing this side of him. I would have never imagine YongGuk to be a laundry type of person. He separated clothes by color and take really good care of his clothes. Last night I found him doing laundry in the middle of the night. He even had different scents for the softener. It was cute of him.

 

He laughed and landed a peck on my cheek. « Just this ? »

 

« Linden infusion ? » We took the habit of drinking infusion to help him sleep at night and it must be utterly funny to witness us drink our infusion in his bed like some grandparents. He laughed at this sentence. He didn't like this one. This insomniac brat didn't like the infusion to sleep.

 

« Peppermint infusion ? » He rolled his eyes, mildly annoyed by my tease. I pecked his lips and suddenly remembered where we were. I laughed right before my lips landed on his and he sighed vexed.

 

« Sorry just look the mess we're surrounded with. »

 

He looked around a bit and smiled. « Oh true, let's get over with this pink laundry and then announce the news to the girls. »

 

YongGuk explained to Taeyang and Moonah his plan for the weekend and I smiled looking at the focused face of Moonah. She nodded as she heard the world 'jacuzzi'. « Do you think there is sharks ? »

 

YongGuk bursted in laughs as she said that. « No way. 100% Sure.  »

 

She stayed still, taking the information in.

 

« We'll bring everything necessary to have a good time here okay ? And you always be under my watch alright, Hazelnut ? »

 

As the friday afternoon arrived, we prepared everything to go. I was looking forward to go with YongGuk. He was still weak yet decided to drive. We picked up the girls from school and as always Taeyang was super excited to find her dad at the gates.  The sky was still bright and clear when  YongGuk started to drive. « You're not too tired ? » I asked.

 

The man smiled. « It's only one hour of driving I can do it. »

 

« Okay, but if you have to rest, just park somewhere okay ? » I said, while giving some snacks to the girls.

 

« Okay Okay Sujin. I'll be fine. » I looked worried at his dark circles and cracked lips  from the cold. He was still pale and not eating much. His chuckles make me gain back sense. « I'm fine. Don't look at me with those worried eyes, Mary Sue. »

 

My heatened cheeks made him laugh and he ended up grabbing my hand to kiss my palm.

 

« Dad why do you kiss her ? » Taeyang asked out of the blue.

 

« Because Sujin is my lover. » YongGuk answered in all logic.

 

« Oh. » The girls nodded and soon Taeyang tapped on my shoulder. «Are you kind to my dad ? »

 

I giggled and YongGuk answered himself. « Very much. »

 

« And are you being a gentleman with Auntie ? » Taeyang asked to her dad, making him widen his eyes.

 

« Of course I am !!! Tae, really ! » YongGuk counterattacked, looking back at Tae with the rear mirror.

 

She chuckled, amused by her dad outburst. «Dad is the King, Auntie is the Queen and we are the princesses !!! »

 

We listened to their story about us with a smile. I took my sketchbook and started to draw the product of their imagination. I drew YongGuk in a royal suit while I had a real queen dress, the girls had adorable ruffle dress. When I was finished with my drawing, I teared the paper and gave it to Taeyang. She awed in  surprise and clapped in her hands. "Your drawing is amazing !! Thanks Auntie !"

 

We arrived around sunset and looked with delight that YongMi and her family was already here. We spent a nice time eating kimchi stew  and enjoying the huge jacuzzi until late at night.

 

When I finished my glass of wine, I exited the jacuzzi with my sleepy Moonah. « Goodnight to you, I have to sleep with my baby !! »

 

« I'm not a baby. » She weakly protested, eyes half closed, making the Bang family chuckle.

 

I shrugged. « Yeah, anyways have fun. »

 

Too shy to kiss YongGuk in front of his family I left with a wave. In the middle of the night, I was woke up by a presence in the room. I turned around and couldn't see who it was. «I can't fall asleep. »

 

This deep and raw voice … « YongGuk ? » He kissed my lips and I reconized the plump lips of him. I grabbed my glasses and made him exit the room. «Hey you're okay ? »

 

« I caan't fall asleep alone. » I must have look turtured as he smiled sadly. «Just give me my goodnight kiss, I'll make it work it out. »

 

I kissed his lips. And ended up assaulting his all face with my kisses, making him giggle. As I finished my ministration with a peck on his lips, he ended up deepen it, making me feel small against his body. When he pulled away, I was … hot and bothered. He laughed. « Gosh, it's a shame we can't just ... »

 

I blushed. « Sorry. I will have this talk with Moonah but for now ... »

 

He shook his head. « I might look impatient but I can wait. We said not to rush anything. »

 

I nodded gently and he landed a last peck on my forehead. « Well, goodnight Queen. »

 

« Have a good sleep King. »

 

*

 

« Why don't you sleep with YongGuk ? Did the two of you had an argument ? » YongMi asked me as I sat to have breakfast with her. The girls were in the living room, watching TV. 

 

I laughed. « Of course not. Moonah is still very attached to sleeping with me and I want to take it slow with her. »

 

She sighed out of relief.  « Okay I was worried about this. »

 

I shook my head. « YongGuk is too sweet to have an argument with me. » I thought back of his cute manner of asking for kisses yesterday night and hided a smile.

 

« Is he still sleeping ? » His sister asked. I nodded. « Yeah. I think so. »

 

« So what are you freaking doing here ?!! Go with him, I'll take care of the girls don't worry. »

 

She pushed me upstairs and when I reached YongGuk room, my cheeks were  crimson red. I entered as silent as I could and looked at YongGuk slender back. I lied next to him and lingered my fingers on his back. Annoyed by the tickling he turned around and opened his eyes. « Sujin ? »

 

I motioned him to stay silent and hugged him. I applied my lips on his cheek and laughed as he secured me on him to kiss me. « Came to wake me up ? » He asked with a raspy voice.

 

« Hmmm, just chilling with you. YongMi is taking care of the kids and she told me to spend some time with you. »

He turned away and I stared at him messing with his hair, trying to push rebel strand of hair away from his face, I helped him by brushing his hair away from his face. His eyes were still puffy, and his pupils not very alert for the moment.

I took time to touch each of his mole. The one on his lower lash, in the middle of his cheeks, the random ones on his forehead. My fingers ended up on his lips.

 

He kissed them and I laughed. « Gosh, YongGuk.Slept well ? » I asked, eyes roaming his bare chest.

 

He smiled. « Quite good.  I had the sweetest morning call. »

 

We stayed in bed for a long moment, talking about everything and nothing but mostly about our new life. His parents were worried for his mental health learning his girlfriend was living with him. YongMi reassured them on me yet YongGuk had trouble with his mom that already wanted to meet me. We discussed about the girls and how they reacted to this new start. Just fine, they loved being able to play with each others all the time and have every meals together. 

I had breakfast with YongMi and didn't feel hungry. So when YongGuk stomach groaned I laughed. "Let's get out of bed. You're hungry. »

 

« But I want to stay in bed with you. » He protested, hugging me in his arms in a childish way.

 

« And die of hunger ? Come on YongGuk. For once you're hungry. »

 



Another chapter for you guys !!