I love you...

I Love You...No You (Daebaek / Hyun family)

The next day, Chanyeol got up and started getting ready to go to work. He looked over at Baekhyun who was still lying in bed asleep. Baekhyun looked so sweet and innocent as he slept. Chanyeol wished Baekhyun would stay like this all the time. He wanted to forget Baekhyun's past no matter how much hurt he had caused him. Baekhyun chose him out of all the guys he'd been with. Chanyeol was happy about that since Baekhyun had been the only guy he ever cared for.

Chanyeol went over to Baekhyun and kissed his cheek. He saw Baekhyun give a slight smile in his sleep. 

Chanyeol smiled to himself and left for work feeling better than he had been in awhile.

 

Baekhyun stayed in bed till he heard his phone go off. Baekhyun moaned and pulled the blankets over his head, but his phone wouldn't stop ringing.

Baekhyun sighed and got out of bed and made his way to his phone.

'Hello?' He said still half asleep.

'Baek?'

'Mhm'. Baekhyun replied and made his way back to bed.

'Did I wake you up?' Daehyun asked.

'Yes'. Baekhyun mumbled.

'Sorry, I was just hoping we could see each other today before it gets too late'.

Baekhyun looked at the clock on the nightstand and realized Chanyeol had been gone for a couple hours. He didn't realize he stayed in bed so long.

'Umm...of course. I'll be right over'.

'Great'.

Baekhyun hung up the phone and started getting ready. He was excited to see Daehyun again after being with an overprotective Chanyeol. He was ready to have some fun. He made sure he looked perfect for Daehyun before he left the house.

 

Daehyun had been waiting for Baekhyun by the door and let him inside when he showed up. Daehyun put his arms around Baekhyun immediately and kissed him.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed him back.

'Sorry'. Daehyun said when they separated. 'I've missed you'.

'Well, I'm here now'.

'And you look amazing for just waking up'. Daehyun said as he eyed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled and made his way to the couch. He patted the seat next to him. 'Join me'.

Daehyun didn't hesitate as he made his way next to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun put his head on Daehyun's chest and cuddled with him.

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun and rubbed his back.

'So, since you just woke up, you must be hungry'.

Baekhyun nodded.

'How about we go out to eat?'

Baekhyun looked up at him. He knew if he suggested staying at the apartment again, Daehyun would know something was going on.

'Sure. That would be great'.

 

Baekhyun followed Daehyun as they walked down the street. Baekhyun was looking around hoping he wouldn't run into anyone he knew.

As they walked, Baekhyun felt Daehyun grab his hand and squeeze it.

He looked over at Daehyun and saw how happy Daehyun was. He didn't want to ruin it with worrying about getting caught so he squeezed Daehyun's hand in return.

'Where do you want to eat?' Daehyun asked.

'Anywhere is fine'.

Daehyun took them into the nearest restaurant. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was homey. Baekhyun liked it. He was sure no one he knew would be there...he hoped.

'Hope this place is okay'. Daehyun said as he sat across from Baekhyun.

'It's nice'. Baekhyun smiled. 'I haven't been here before'.

'Well, I'm not sure what your favorite food is'.

Baekhyun tilted his head and gave a sly smile. 'That's why I said we still need to get to know each other'.

Daehyun nodded. 'I want to know everything about you'.

Baekhyun almost spit out his drink. 'Everything?'

Daehyun smiled and nodded. 'We only know a few things about each other'.

'So, I guess we shouldn't waste time then'.

Baekhyun told him everything he wanted to know. He made sure he didn't mention Chanyeol or the guys he cheated with. But he did tell Daehyun how some of the boys used him and left him.

'That's terrible'. Daehyun said when Baekhyun finished. 'They really missed out on being with an amazing person'.

Baekhyun gave a slight smile. 'To be honest, when we met at the hotel I thought you would do the same thing as them'.

Daehyun looked at him shocked. 'I'm not like that. I really was interested in getting to know you. Even though you kissed me first'.

Baekhyun looked down at his lap. 'I thought it was what you wanted. It's what the others wanted'.

Daehyun got up and sat next to Baekhyun. 'I'm sorry they used you'. He said as he put his arm around Baekhyun. 'Believe me, I'm not like that. I really do care about you'.

'Thank you. I wasn't expecting you to be such a great guy after what happened between us. I honestly thought I wouldn't hear from you again after we had '.

Daehyun put his hand under Baekhyun's chin and lifted his head. 'I'm sorry if I came off as one of those guys that used you. I just wasn't expecting to run into such an amazing and beautiful guy. I didn't even think I stood a chance with you. I thought for sure you were taken.

'But I am taken by an amazing, caring guy'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun. He felt Daehyun kiss him back and felt the connection between them. He felt how much Daehyun cared about him. The kiss was loving and gentle.

'We really were lucky to find each other'. Daehyun said when the separated.

Baekhyun nodded. 'There should be more guys like you'.

Daehyun smiled and squeezed Baekhyun's hand. 'I have a surprise for you'.

'For me?' Baekhyun asked getting excited.

Daehyun nodded and pulled out a box from his pocket.

Baekhyun looked at the box intrigued to find out what was inside it.

Daehyun pulled out a necklace and put it around Baekhyun's neck.

'I love it'. Baekhyun said as he looked down at the necklace. He saw a heart inside of what looked like a sun shape.

'Glad you like it cause I bought two of them'. 

Baekhyun saw Daehyun reach around his neck and pull out an identical necklace from under his shirt collar.

Baekhyun smiled. 'Does the heart inside the sun mean anything?'

Daehyun nodded. 'For the first time, I have found happiness with someone. The sun means the light and happiness you give me when we're together. It also means you have my heart'. Daehyun said as he pointed at the heart in the center.

'Love and happiness'. Baekhyun smiled. 'I love it even more now'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed him. 'Good, since it's our couple necklace'.

Baekhyun squeezed the necklace in his hand. He couldn't believe Daehyun had given him this couple gift. Chanyeol never gave him one. He felt more emotions running through him as he sat next to Daehyun.

Daehyun loved seeing how happy Baekhyun was. Especially after what he told him about his past. Baekhyun just needed love and he wanted to be the one to give it to him.

'I am going to treasure this necklace, because I feel the same way about you'. Baekhyun said as he stared at Daehyun. 'You have brought so much love and happiness to my life that I didn't know I could experience'. 

Daehyun smiled and squeezed Baekhyun's thigh as he talked.

'I have so much fun when we're together. I hope it never ends'. Baekhyun got closer to Daehyun and cuddled with him. Not caring if they were in public.

For once he wasn't worried about his friends or Chanyeol finding him with Daehyun. He really was enjoying every minute he spent with Daehyun. He felt happy and carefree.

Daehyun held Baekhyun close and kissed the top of his head. 'I hope this isn't too soon to say this...'

Baekhyun looked up at him. 'What?'

'I love you'. Daehyun said as he stared into Baekhyun's eyes.

'I...' Baekhyun sat there shocked. Not believing the words that just left Daehyun's mouth.

Daehyun kept staring at Baekhyun waiting for his reply. He was worried he had said those words too soon.

Baekhyun kept sitting there not knowing how to respond. He gripped the necklace in his hand and squeezed it. It felt like it gave him the courage to say what he needed to say without worrying about Chanyeol or anyone else.

'I...' Baekhyun tried again to get the words out. 'I...love you too'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him.

'I'm glad you feel the same way'. He said when they separated.

'Of course I do. How could I not love an amazing man like you?'

They cuddled and kissed in the booth forgetting about their food when it arrived. Baekhyun even turned his phone off so Chanyeol wouldn't disturb his time with Daehyun.

 

After they left the restaurant, they walked around town holding hands. Baekhyun saw people starting at them as they walked by, but he ignored them. All he cared about was Daehyun right now.

Baekhyun and Daehyun made their way to the park. Baekhyun started getting cold and wrapped his arms around himself to keep himself warm.

Daehyun noticed Baekhyun was getting cold and took off his jacket.

Baekhyun suddenly felt a weight on his shoulders. He looked up and saw Daehyun had given him his jacket. Baekhyun smiled and slid his arms in the sleeves of the jacket. It fit him perfectly.

'What about you?' Baekhyun asked. 'Won't you get cold?'

'I'm fine'. Daehyun smiled and put his arm around Baekhyun.

Baekhyun leaned against Daehyun as they kept walking. He still couldn't believe what an amazing guy Daehyun was and how lucky he was they found each other.

He knew he'd eventually have to decide on being committed to only Chanyeol or Daehyun. But right now, he was enjoying being with both of them. He just had to make sure they never found out about each other.