Unfaithful

I Love You...No You (Daebaek / Hyun family)

Chanyeol got out of bed and started packing his bags so he and Baekhyun could get back home.

Baekhyun was still asleep in the bed. Chanyeol didn't want to disturb him yet, so he went downstairs and grabbed breakfast for them.

 

Baekhyun rolled over and noticed Chanyeol wasn't next to him. He sat up and saw the bags next to the door, packed and ready to go.

He got out of bed and went to take a shower. As he stood under the water, thoughts of last night popped into his head.

He had never betrayed Chanyeol since they officially got together. But there was something about Daehyun that made him want to be unfaithful.

Baekhyun got out of the shower and got dressed. He picked up his phone and saw Daehyun's number in his contact lists. He debated on if he should delete it or not. He didn't want Chanyeol to see this random guy's number. But he realized, Daehyun didn't have his number, so he couldn't call him.

Baekhyun decided to keep Daehyun's number and closed the phone. He grabbed a towel and dried his hair.

Baekhyun suddenly felt arms around his waist when was trying to dry his hair. He jumped and turned towards the person.

'Whoa!' Chanyeol said as he moved away from Baekhyun. 'It's just me'.

Baekhyun shoved him playfully. 'Don't scare me like that'.

'I wasn't trying to'. Chanyeol raised his hands in defense.

Baekhyun saw bags in Chanyeol's hands.

'What's that?'

Chanyeol smiled and gave Baekhyun the bags. 'Breakfast'.

Baekhyun grabbed some food out of the bag and started eating.

'Finish getting ready'. Chanyeol said. 'We need to check out soon and go home'.

Baekhyun nodded as he kept eating.

'So where did you go last night?'

Baekhyun froze in mid bite. He looked at Chanyeol in the mirror.

'Nowhere. Why?'

Chanyeol shrugged. 'Just wondering since you were gone awhile'.

'I was just walking around the hotel. Nothing special'.

Baekhyun went and sat next to Chanyeol. 'I didn't want to go far incase you needed me'.

Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun's cheek.

'So what was wrong with you last night?'

Chanyeol shook his head. 'I don't know. I was fine till we came back from the restaurant. Must of been something I ate'.

Baekhyun put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. 'You seem to be better now'.

'Yeah, I am'. Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

Baekhyun took some of the food in his hand and gave it to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol ate it and kissed Baekhyun's forehead. 'Let's go back home'.

Baekhyun nodded.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way downstairs to the lobby. Baekhyun took the bags out to their car while Chanyeol checked out of the hotel.

Baekhyun finished putting the bags in the car, then got in the passenger seat.

He watched as Chanyeol checked out.

As he was watching Chanyeol, he saw Daehyun walk past him. He got worried Daehyun and Chanyeol might see each other and start talking.

Baekhyun ducked down in his seat hoping Daehyun wouldn't see him. That was the last thing he needed right now. He didn't know what he would do if Chanyeol found out about his little date with Daehyun last night.

Baekhyun found Chanyeol's jacket in the backseat. He picked it up and put it over his head to hide himself more

A few minutes later, Baekhyun heard the driver's door open.

'What are you doing?' He heard Chanyeol's voice.

Baekhyun moved the jacket down so just his eyes were showing. He looked over at Chanyeol.

'I got cold'.

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. 'It's sunny out. How can you be cold?'

'I just am. Okay?'

Chanyeol put his hands up in surrender 'Okay'.

Chanyeol got in the car and started the engine.

Baekhyun saw Daehyun exit the hotel. He quickly put the jacket back over his head.

Chanyeol gave him a weird look before driving away.

Baekhyun sighed and sat upright in his seat when they were at a safe distance. He took the jacket off his head and put it on the backseat.

Chanyeol looked at him out of the corner of his eye. 'You sure you're okay? I thought you were cold'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I'm fine. Now that I'm in the sun'.

Chanyeol shook his head but kept driving.

Baekhyun bit his lip hoping he wasn't too obvious about hiding from Daehyun. But Daehyun was gone. He'd never see him again. He had nothing to worry about.

 

*A couple weeks later*

 

Chanyeol had left for work without waking Baekhyun up. Baekhyun got out of bed a few hours later. He took a shower and ate. He decided to go hang out with his friends. He hadn't seen them since he and Chanyeol left to see their parents. He and Chanyeol spent a lot of time together making love after they got back home to make up for that weekend.

Baekhyun left the house and went to meet his friends at their favorite café. When he got there, Chen, Xiumin, Kai and D.O were there waiting for him.

Baekhyun ordered then went to join his friends.

'Long time, no see'. Chen said.

Baekhyun shrugged. 'Sorry, but Chanyeol and I have been busy'.

All the boys gave sly smiles. 'Spent a lot of time alone because of our anniversary'.

'I'm sure you did'. D.O smiled.

'At least you got to see your parents'. Chen said.

'Yeah'. Baekhyun sighed.

'What is it?' Xiumin asked.

'Our parents are ready for us to get married'.

'You're not ready?' Kai asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I love Chanyeol. But, I'm not ready for marriage'.

'You two have been all over each other since high school. You're practically married now. Why not make it official?' Chen asked taking a sip from his drink.

Baekhyun shrugged. 'I'm happy with the way things are now between us. I feel marriage will ruin it'.

Chen shrugged. 'It's your choice'.

Baekhyun went and grabbed his drink when it was ready, then went back to his friends. 

They talked for awhile, then started to leave to go to D.O's house.

Baekhyun went to the bathroom, before leaving. His friends waited outside for him.

When Baekhyun left the bathroom, he grabbed his drink from the table and started heading outside, but suddenly got cutoff when some walked in front of him. 

Baekhyun stumbled and his drink went everywhere. 

Baekhyun sighed and started cleaning up his drink as best as he could.

'Why don't you watch where you're going?'

Baekhyun recognized that voice, but he couldn't think of where.

Baekhyun looked at the person in front of him trying to dry off his clothes.

'Sorry, but you came out of nowhere'. Baekhyun said.

The guy looked over at Baekhyun and glared at him.

Baekhyun eyes got wide when he realized he knew the person standing in front of him. His clothes dripping from Baekhyun's drink.

'Daehyun?'

Daehyun stopped glaring when he realized it was Baekhyun standing in front of him.

'I'm sorry Baekhyun'. Daehyun went over to him. 'I didn't realize it was you'.

'What are you doing here?' Baekhyun asked.

'I live nearby'.

Baekhyun's eyes remained wide. 'You didn't tell me that'.

Daehyun smiled. 'You never asked'.

'Hey, Baek!'

Baekhyun turned at the sound of his name. He saw Chen at the door.

'You coming?'

Baekhyun looked at Chen, then back at Daehyun.

'Go ahead. I'll catch up'.

Chen looked at him confused. 'You sure?'

Baekhyun nodded.

Chen shrugged and left.

 

Baekhyun turned back to Daehyun. 'I can't believe you live here'.

'Believe it. I've been here for years'.

'Then how come we've never seen each other till now?'

Daehyun shrugged. 'I guess we never payed attention'.

'But you said you haven't seen anyone like me where you live'.

'I haven't. There is no one like you here'.

Baekhyun started blushing. He couldn't understand how Daehyun was doing this to him.

Daehyun smiled when he saw Baekhyun blush. 'You really are cute'.

Daehyun went to put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek, but Baekhyun pulled away. He was afraid someone would see him with Daehyun instead of Chanyeol.

Daehyun noticed Baekhyun's behavior and pulled his hand away. 'I'm sorry. I was just trying to pick up where we left off at the hotel'.

Baekhyun smiled slightly and grabbed Daehyun's arm. 'Not here'.

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun outside and to a more private area with very few people around.

'You know, we can go to my place if you want to be alone'. Daehyun said.

Baekhyun turned to him and gave him a questioning look.

'What?' Daehyun asked. 'Too soon?'

'I...just wasn't expecting that'.

Baekhyun looked Daehyun up and down. 'You must want to go change clothes'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Yeah. These aren't very comfy anymore'.

'I'm sorry'.

'It's ok'. 

Baekhyun smiled. 

'I guess you would rather spend time with your friends'. Daehyun said.

Baekhyun kept staring at him carefully. He bit his lip, then grabbed Daehyun's arm again. 

'Let's go'. Baekhyun said.

Daehyun raised his eyebrow. 'Really?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'Let's go to your place'.

'What about your friends?'

'They can wait'. Baekhyun smiled.

Daehyun slid his hand in Baekhyun's and intertwined their fingers. Baekhyun was hesitant at first, but quickly got over it. He squeezed Daehyun's hand as they walked to Daehyun's place.

 

Daehyun let Baekhyun inside when they got there.

'I'll be right back'. Daehyun said as he headed down the hall to his room.

Baekhyun stood in the living room and looked around. Daehyun's place wasn't anything special. But it had a homey feel to it. It was cute and lived in. Pictures on the wall of him and his family. Baekhyun recognized the kid from the hotel in a couple pictures.

Baekhyun sat on the couch and waited for Daehyun to come back. Baekhyun leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. Part of him was hating himself for being here. The other part of him was excited and nervous. He wanted to have some fun.

Suddenly, Baekhyun felt lips on his forehead. Baekhyun's eyes snapped open and he saw Daehyun standing over him.

'Sorry'. Baekhyun sat up.

Daehyun smiled and sat next to him.

'We can do this another time if you're tired'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I'm fine. I was just thinking'.

'About what?'

Baekhyun bit his lip as he stared at Daehyun. His shirt wasn't completely buttoned up. 

'About how happy I am that we ran into each other'. Baekhyun smiled.

Daehyun smiled and got closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun put his hand on the back of Daehyun's head and pulled him to him till their lips were touching.

Daehyun put his hands on Baekhyun's cheek as they kissed.

Baekhyun put his arms around Daehyun's neck and layed down on the couch. Daehyun got on top of him. He hands started exploring Baekhyun's body.

Baekhyun started pulling on Daehyun's shirt. Daehyun took the hint and took it off. Then he started kissing Baekhyun passionately again. Baekhyun was enjoying every second of it.

Baekhyun heard his phone start going off. He was going to ignore it, but decided to see who was calling him.

Baekhyun tried to reach for his phone as Daehyun kept kissing him.

Baekhyun managed to get the phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. He saw Kai's number and declined the call. He put the phone on the table and turned his attention back to Daehyun.

Daehyun and Baekhyun kept kissing for awhile. They soon had all their clothes on the floor and were having passionate on Daehyun's couch.

Baekhyun had been feeling sensations he hadn't felt when he and Chanyeol had . He wasn't wanting this session with Daehyun to end.

But they were soon laying on the couch panting. Baekhyun layed on top of Daehyun and kissed him.

'That was amazing'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed him back. 'Do you think it was too soon for us to do that?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'Maybe, since this is only our second day together. But I still enjoyed it'.

Daehyun caressed Baekhyun's cheek. 'Me too. I just hope this doesn't ruin things between us'.

'Don't worry'. Baekhyun kissed him. 'It won't'.

Baekhyun layed his head on Daehyun's chest. Daehyun ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun's phone started going off again. He sighed and got off of Daehyun. 

Baekhyun reached over and picked up his phone. He saw Chanyeol had called him a few times. He even sent him a text.

'Got off work early. On my way home'.

Baekhyun felt Daehyun wrap his arms around his waist. 'Everything ok?' He asked as he kissed Baekhyun's shoulder.

'Umm...yeah'. Baekhyun said. 'I gotta go'.

Daehyun pulled away from him. 'What's going on?'

'Nothing to worry about. I just have an appointment to get to'.

Baekhyun picked up his clothes and put them on. 

Daehyun stood there and watched him. Baekhyun didn't really want to leave him yet.

'I'm sorry, I hate to leave so soon'.

Daehyun shook his head. 'It's ok. Don't worry'.

Baekhyun started heading to the door. 'Will you call me later?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I'll try. Where's your phone?'

Daehyun got his phone and handed it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun put his number in Daehyun's phone. 'Incase you need to get a hold of me. But try and call during the day'.

Daehyun nodded. Thanks for coming over'.

'Thanks for an amazing time'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun again before leaving.

He ran home as quickly as he could. He had to beat Chanyeol home. Otherwise, he'd have a lot of explaining to do.