Please don't do this

I Love You...No You (Daebaek / Hyun family)

Baekhyun stood frozen against the wall. He saw the hurt and anger on Chanyeol's face and was hoping it was a nightmare he'd wake up from.

'Answer me, Baekhyun!' Chanyeol said. His fists clinching at his side.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to reply, but no sound came out.

 

Daehyun saw Chanyeol getting closer to Baekhyun. He moved in front of Baekhyun to protect him.

'Calm down'. Daehyun said. 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just came over to talk to you about some work papers that were due today'.

Chanyeol just glared at Baekhyun, not paying attention to Daehyun.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's waist and hid behind him. Daehyun put his hands on top of Baekhyun's to try and calm him down.

'What the hell are you thinking, Baekhyun?' Chanyeol yelled. 'You have really sunk to a new low'.

Chanyeol tried to get closer to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun tried to keep his distance.

'I'm sorry'. Baekhyun finally said. His voice shaking as he spoke. 'I didn't mean for this to happen'.

'I know you were up to your old tricks. It was pretty obvious. I just couldn't prove it till now. But this is all the proof I need'.

Daehyun was confused about why Chanyeol was acting this way to Baekhyun. He didn't understand how Baekhyun could live with someone with such a short temper.

'Chanyeol. Please calm down'. Daehyun said again.

'You stay out of this'. Chanyeol glared at him.

Daehyun squeezed Baekhyun's hand and felt Baekhyun's head against his back. 

'I'm taking Baekhyun home with me till you calm down'. Daehyun said not letting go of Baekhyun. 'He doesn't need to be around an aggressive roommate'.

Daehyun turned towards Baekhyun and started walking towards the door.

'Is that what Baekhyun told you?' Chanyeol asked stopping Baekhyun and Daehyun in his tracks. 'That I'm his roommate?'

Daehyun turned to him and looked at him confused. 'Yes. He said you two were roommates and that you would be upset if you found out about us. Which I see was true'.

In the corner of the room, Baekhyun closed his eyes and leaned against the wall wanting to disappear. He knew this mess was his fault and now he was paying the consequences.

 

Chanyeol smirked at Daehyun and got closer to him. 'It's true. I am upset about finding you two together, but you don't know the real reason why'.

'Why?' Daehyun raised his eyebrow as he waited for Chanyeol to continue.

Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun who wouldn't move from the corner.

'You want to tell him, Baekhyun? Or should I?'

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol then at Daehyun. Baekhyun knew he hurt Chanyeol, he didn't want to hurt Daehyun too.

Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun's hand and looked him in the eyes. Baekhyun loved that Daehyun didn't know about his past. He didn't want to ruin his image to Daehyun. But he knew he had to.

Baekhyun squeezed Daehyun's hand to try and find confidence to tell him the truth. Baekhyun started to explain what was going on but stopped when he saw their couple necklace around his neck.

Baekhyun bit his lip and tried to hold back his tears.

'I...' Baekhyun said. Seeing the necklace reminded him of how much Daehyun loved him.

'I..' Baekhyun tried again. 'I...can't...do it'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and held him against his chest.

 

Chanyeol sighed and glared at them. 'Stop putting on this act, Baekhyun. It's not going to get you anywhere'.

'Will someone tell me what is going on?' Daehyun asked as he kept holding Baekhyun.

'Fine'. Chanyeol said. 'Baekhyun, is playing both of us'.

Daehyun looked at Chanyeol confused. 'What?'

'Baekhyun's my long term boyfriend'. Chanyeol said.

 

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun but Baekhyun was hiding his face in his in chest.

'It can't be'. Daehyun said. 'We've been dating for awhile'.

Chanyeol crossed his arms. 'Baekhyun and I have been dating since high school'.

Daehyun pulled away from Baekhyun and looked at him, but Baekhyun wouldn't make eye contact with him.

'It's not true, is it?'

'I'm sorry...' Baekhyun said squeezing Daehyun's hand, but he felt Daehyun's grip on him loosen.

'Stop playing the victim, Baekhyun'. Chanyeol said. 'You're the one who can't keep his legs shut'.

Daehyun looked over at Chanyeol still in disbelief. 'Are you serious?'

Chanyeol nodded. 'He's been doing this to me since high school'.

'So, you've been lying to me this whole time?' Daehyun looked back at Baekhyun who tried to get closer to him, but Daehyun pulled away.

'He's been lying to both of us'. Chanyeol said. 'How many other guys have you been with behind my back?' He asked looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and wrapped his arms around himself trying to calm down. 'It's just you two. I promise'.

'You're promises mean '. Chanyeol glared at him.

Baekhyun went over to Chanyeol. 'I swear, it's just you two. I love both of you'.

Chanyeol shook his head. 'Every day you were saying how you loved only me. How you've changed since high school. But it was all a lie. You were using both of us'.

'I'm sorry'. Baekhyun said.

'You told me you never met Daehyun'. Chanyeol said. 'How long have you been seeing him behind my back?'

Baekhyun sighed knowing the truth was going to kill him. 'I met him at the hotel we stayed at when we went to visit our parents'.

'What?!' Chanyeol yelled. 'You've been seeing him since our one year anniversary?'

Baekhyun looked down at the floor and nodded.

'So, while I was in the hotel room not feeling well, you were having fun with Daehyun?'

'Yes'.

'Baekhyun, how could you cheat on me during our one year anniversary?'

'I didn't plan on it'. Baekhyun said. 'I just went to get some fresh air and I ran into Daehyun and we started talking and walking around the hotel. It was innocent then'.

'You told me you were single when we met'. Daehyun said. 'That's the only reason I was flirting with you at the hotel'.

'I didn't think we'd see each other again'. Baekhyun turned to Daehyun. 'I just thought I'd have fun since Chanyeol was in the hotel room. I didn't expect to fall in love with you'.

Chanyeol sighed and put his head in his hands. 'This is unbelievable. Instead of taking care of me when I'm not feeling well, you decide to hook up with some guy at the hotel out of boredom. You really don't care about anyone but yourself'.

'That's not true. I care about both of you'.

'No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be using both of us'.

'I wasn't trying to use you. I love both of you and didn't want to pick just one. So I spent time with Daehyun during the day and spent time with you at night and on the weekends'.

Chanyeol shook his head. 'You're just digging yourself deeper into a hole. But it does make sense now why you weren't home some days when I got home after work'.

'And why you only wanted to spend time with me at my apartment'. Daehyun said walking over to him. 'Why you never spent the night at my place. And the red marks on your neck'.

Baekhyun pulled his shirt up to cover his neck. 'I get it. I ed up. I'm sorry. I can't say it enough'.

'It's the last time I'll be hearing you say it'. Chanyeol glared at him.

Baekhyun's eyes got wide. 'What?'

'I'm done, Baekhyun. I want you and all of your stuff out of here tonight!'

'Chanyeol...Please don't do this'.

'I'm not playing your games anymore. I've put up with them for too long'.

Baekhyun reached for Chanyeol's arm but Chanyeol pulled away. 'We're done, Baekhyun. For good this time'.

Baekhyun sighed and went over to Daehyun. 'Dae, please believe me when I say I didn't mean to hurt you'.

Daehyun looked at him. 'But you've been playing me this whole time. I believed everything you told me. I even felt sorry for you when you told me about the guys from your past and how they used you. But, you used them didn't you?'

'Not all of them. Some of them really did use me and leave'.

'Yet you have no problem doing the same thing'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I swear I love you. I just didn't know what to do since I've never been in love with two guys at the same time before'.

'I really thought I had finally found the one for me, but I was wrong'.

Baekhyun closed his eyes in defeat. 'I didn't mean to hurt you'.

'But you did'.

'I'm sorry. I really am'.

'That doesn't take back what you did'.

'I know'. Baekhyun looked at the ground. 'I knew I was doing the wrong thing. But I enjoyed being with you so much that I didn't know how to just be friends with you. I wanted to be more'.

'While you already had a boyfriend...'

Baekhyun sighed. 'Yes'.

'You're unbelievable. I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe your lies'.

'Not everything was a lie'.

Daehyun shook his head. 'Give me my necklace back'.

Baekhyun looked at him shocked at first, but reached around his neck and took the necklace off and gave it to Daehyun.

Daehyun put the necklace in his pocket and got ready to leave but Baekhyun grabbed his arm.

'Dae...'

Daehyun pulled away from him and left the apartment.

Baekhyun sighed and watched as he left.

 

'Baekhyun!' Chanyeol yelled from the bedroom.

'What?'

'Come get your things before I throw them in the trash'.

Baekhyun sighed and made his way to the bedroom.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol standing next to the closet and his suitcase next to his feet.

'Please don't do this'. Baekhyun said as he grabbed his suitcase. 'I have nowhere to go'.

'You should of thought of that before you decided to go behind my back and sleep with Daehyun'.

Baekhyun sighed and packed his suitcase. He saw Chanyeol watching him the whole time. 

'So tell me, Baekhyun. Why did you cheat on me again? After everything I've done to make you happy. Am I a bad boyfriend?'

Baekhyun turned to him. 'Of course not. You're a great boyfriend'.

'Then why cheat?'

'I can't explain it. But I really didn't think I would fall for Daehyun'.

'I still can't believe you cheated on our anniversary. But now I know why you never wanted to marry me. You wanted to be free to cheat'.

Baekhyun went over and put his arms around Chanyeol's neck. 'I'm so sorry. You're an amazing guy and deserve better. But I really do love you'.

Baekhyun leaned forward and started kissing him. Chanyeol put his hands on Baekhyun's waist and kissed him back. Baekhyun moved to Chanyeol's neck as he kept kissing him.

Chanyeol bit his lip and pushed Baekhyun away from him. 'Stop! Just stop. I'm not falling for this again. Now get out!'

Baekhyun sighed and grabbed his suitcase.

Chanyeol walked him to the door and opened it.

'Give me the key'. Chanyeol held out his hand.

Baekhyun reached in his pocket and pulled out his key to the apartment and gave it to him. 

Chanyeol shut the door and Baekhyun could hear him lock it from the inside.

 

Baekhyun stood on the porch for a few minutes thinking of what to do. Then he pulled out his phone and called Chen hoping Chen would let him stay with him.

If Chen didn't let him spend the night, he didn't know what he would do.

Chen picked up on the second ring. 

'Hello?'

'Chen, can I stay at your place?'

'Why?'

Baekhyun bit his lip and told Chen what happened hoping Chen wouldn't turn against him too...