Boyfriend?

I Love You...No You (Daebaek / Hyun family)

Baekhyun ran out of Daehyun's apartment and ran down the street as fast as he could. He bumped into a few people as he ran. He heard them yell at him, but he had no time to stop and apologize. He needed to beat Chanyeol home.

Baekhyun reached his and Chanyeol's apartment a few minutes later. He looked around for Chanyeol's car, but luckily it wasn't in it's parking spot.

Baekhyun fumbled with getting his key into the lock, cussing under his breath.

He finally got the key in the lock and opened the door. He went to the bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes then went into the bathroom to take a shower. He had to get the sweat and smell of off of him.

Baekhyun stood under the water thinking about what happened between him and Daehyun. They barely knew each other and had already had . Baekhyun felt guilty since he loved Chanyeol, but he had a hard time saying 'no' when he saw Daehyun. He thought they were just having fun. He wasn't expecting things to get this far so soon.

Baekhyun got out of the shower and dried off.

As he was drying his hair, he heard the front door open.

'Baek?' He heard Chanyeol call his name.

'In here!' Baekhyun answered and kept drying his hair with the towel.

He heard the bathroom door open and saw Chanyeol's reflection in the mirror.

'I brought food home'. He smiled. 'Your favorite'.

Baekhyun turned him and smiled. 'I'll be right there'.

'Don't take too long'. Chanyeol said as he kissed his cheek.

Baekhyun kept smiling. 'It will take longer if you keep distracting me'. 

'I'm leaving'. Chanyeol said as he turned around and shut the door behind him.

 

Chanyeol pulled out the food from the bag and waited for Baekhyun.

As he grabbed drinks from the fridge, he's heard the bathroom door open and saw Baekhyun walk over to him.

Baekhyun took the food and made his way to the couch. Chanyeol followed close behind him.

'So how'd you get off work so early?' Baekhyun asked taking a bite of his food.

'We finished our project early and decided to call it a day'. Chanyeol looked at him. 'I was wanting to surprise you'.

'Your text certainly surprised me'.

'Were you hanging out with your friends today?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'But I left when I got your message. I wanted to be here when you got home'.

Chanyeol smiled and kissed him.

Baekhyun put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder as he kept eating. 

'You really have changed since high school.' Chanyeol smiled. 'I'm glad you stopped seeing other boys behind my back. You've been able to stay loyal all this time'.

Baekhyun took his head off Chanyeol's shoulder and looked at him. 'I realized I love you, the other boys were just for fun. They were nothing serious'.

'It still hurt to see you with them when I thought you were committed to our relationship'.

Baekhyun set his food on the coffee table. He put his hands on Chanyeol's cheeks and looked him in the eyes. 'I'm sorry I hurt you. I love you and only you. I know what I did was wrong, and I don't want to put you through that again'.

Chanyeol put his hands on top of Baekhyun's and kissed them. 

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Chanyeol passionately. Chanyeol responded and kissed him back. 

Baekhyun was hoping this would take Chanyeol's mind off of his past. Even though he was still seeing Daehyun behind his back.

Chanyeol layed Baekhyun down on the couch and got on top of him.

As they kept kissing, Baekhyun started thinking about the with Daehyun since he was doing it on the couch again.

Baekhyun suddenly pushed Chanyeol off of him.

'What's wrong, Baek?' Chanyeol looked at him surprised.

'I don't want to do this on the couch'.

Chanyeol looked at him confused. 'What's wrong with the couch? We've done it on here before.'

'Can we just do this somewhere else before the mood is ruined?'

Chanyeol shrugged not wanting to fight with Baekhyun. 'Fine. Bedroom?'

Baekhyun got off the couch and went to their room. Chanyeol followed him and shut the door behind them.

They didn't waste any time picking up were they left off from the couch.

 

The next day, after Chanyeol left for work, Baekhyun heard his phone go off. He went to answer it thinking it was Chanyeol, but it was a text from Daehyun.

'Do you want to hang out today?'

Baekhyun stared at the phone thinking of what to say. He wanted to be faithful to Chanyeol, but he also really wanted to see Daehyun again.

Baekhyun bit his lip and stared at the keypad. 'Where?' He suddenly typed.

'My place?'

Baekhyun smiled slyly. 'Naughty :p'. He replied.

'Alright'. Daehyun typed back. 'You can choose the location'.

Before he knew it, Baekhyun typed out. 'Meet you at your place'.

'I'll be waiting ;)'.

Baekhyun smiled and went to the bedroom to change his clothes. Then he left the apartment and started heading to Daehyun's.

 

Baekhyun had got a little lost as he made his way to Daehyun's apartment. He didn't remember the exact address, but he knew the general location.

As he was walking around, he heard someone call his name.

He looked over and saw Chen walking over to him.

'What are you doing here?' Baekhyun asked.

'I saw you walk by so I followed you'.

Baekhyun's eyes got wide. If Chen had followed him today. Did he and his other friends follow him after he ditched them to hang out with Daehyun?

'Why?' Baekhyun asked.

'I was just wondering why you ditched me and the boys yesterday?'

'Sorry, I wasn't feeling well and went home'.

'Who was that guy you were talking to?'

'A friend'.

'Did you ditch us for him?'

Baekhyun looked around wanting to get away from this conversation.

'I just talked to him for a few minutes then went home'.

'Do you want to hang out today?'

'I'm actually late for an appointment'. Baekhyun said as he tried to walk around Chen.

'Everything alright?' Chen asked.

'Great'. Baekhyun fake smiled. 'Everything is great. I'll call you later'.

Baekhyun quickly left Chen and started walking towards Daehyun's apartment. Baekhyun kept looking behind him to make sure Chen wasn't following him. 

 

Baekhyun recognized the apartment he ran out of yesterday and made his way to the door and knocked.

Daehyun opened the door and let Baekhyun inside.

'Glad you came over'. Daehyun smiled and got closer to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled and gently pushed him away.

Daehyun looked at him confused.

'Sorry'. Baekhyun said. 'I just wanted to talk to you'.

'Is that the only reason you came over?'

Baekhyun shrugged. 'I also really wanted to hang out since I was home alone when you texted me'.

Daehyun lead Baekhyun to the couch and sat down.

'So what did you want to talk about?'

Baekhyun put his hand on Daehyun's and looked at him. 'Us'.

Daehyun smiled and put his other hand on top of Baekhyun's.

'Listen, I think we're going too fast in our relationship. This is only our third day to hang out together'.

'Do you regret what's happened between us?' Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

'Of course not'. Baekhyun looked at him shocked. 'I have enjoyed our time together, but I want for us to get to know each other'.

Daehyun gave a sly smile. 'Didn't we do that last time you were here?'

Baekhyun shoved him playfully. 'That's not what I meant'.

Daehyun squeezed Baekhyun's hand. 'Sorry. I couldn't resist'.

Baekhyun put his head on Daehyun's shoulder. 'How about we just hang out for now'.

'Alright'. Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun and kissed the top of his head. 'Did you want to go anywhere?'

Baekhyun looked up at him. 'Is it alright if we stay here?' He asked.

'Anything you want'.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed him. 'You're the best. I'm surprised you're not taken'.

Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek. 'But I am'.

Baekhyun looked at him shocked. 'By who?'

'You, silly'. Daehyun laughed. He couldn't believe how cute Baekhyun was.

Baekhyun relaxed a little. 'So we're a couple now?'

Daehyun shrugged. 'If you want to be. But I thought we made it official yesterday'.

Baekhyun bit his lip. He had never had more than just one night stands with the guys in high school. Usually they just wanted from Baekhyun and would leave. So Baekhyun stopped trying to feel attached to any of the boys if they were just using him. But Chanyeol and Daehyun genuinely cared about him, and he loved that. He thought Daehyun would just be another one night stand, but here he was wanting to be Baekhyun's boyfriend.

'Baek?' He heard Daehyun say his name and he snapped out of his thoughts.

'Hmm?'

'What were you thinking about?'

Baekhyun shook his head. 'About how happy I am we found each other'.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun to him and held him in his arms. 'I was beginning to think I wouldn't find you after you left the hotel'.

'But you did'. Baekhyun smiled.

'So it must mean we're meant to be together'. Daehyun stared in Baekhyun's eyes and ran his hand in his hair.

Baekhyun put his hands on Daehyun's cheeks and kissed him. It wasn't a ual kiss, but a loving kiss. 

'Do you really care about me?' Baekhyun asked pulling away from Daehyun and staring in his eyes.

'Why would you ask that?'

'Just answer it.'

Daehyun took Baekhyun's hand and squeezed it. 'Baekhyun, I know we've known each other for a short time. But I feel something special with you. I really think we belong together, not just for . So I'm willing to try if you are'.

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. 'I am. I want to be with you'.

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun to him and kissed him again. This time their kissing didn't end in . It ended with them cuddled on the couch watching a movie.

Daehyun had his arm wrapped around Baekhyun and was rubbing his back. Baekhyun had his head on Daehyun's shoulder.

As Daehyun held Baekhyun, he noticed Baekhyun's head drop. He looked down and saw Baekhyun had fallen asleep.

Daehyun grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch and put it on them. He kissed the top of Baekhyun's head and let him sleep.

 

Baekhyun woke up with a neck cramp. He put his hand on his neck and rubbed it.

Baekhyun looked around and noticed he wasn't at home. He was still wrapped in Daehyun's arms on the couch. He looked over and saw Daehyun was still asleep.

Baekhyun looked at the clock on the wall and saw how late it was and how dark the room had gotten. He started panicking and got off the couch.

As he stood up, his phone went off in his pocket. He didn't want to wake Daehyun, so he left the apartment and checked his phone.

As he suspected, there were a few texts from Chanyeol. His last text caught his attention.

'THIS ISN'T FUNNY BAEK. WHERE ARE YOU? NO ONE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!'

Baekhyun didn't know how to reply to the text, so he just ran home. He knew Chanyeol was going to kill him, but he didn't expect to fall asleep at Daehyun's.

The whole way home, Baekhyun thought of an excuse to tell Chanyeol when he saw him.