Just for fun

I Love You...No You (Daebaek / Hyun family)

'Chanyeol'. Baekhyun whined.

'What is it?' Chanyeol put his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

'Do we really have to go away this weekend?' Baekhyun asked. Can't we just stay here?'

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's shoulder. 'Our parents are expecting us to visit this weekend'.

Baekhyun knew their parents were wanting to help celebrate their one year anniversary of being together. They officially got together their senior year of high school. They had dated off and on before that. But decided they loved each other and wanted to make it official.

'It's our one year anniversary though. Can't we be alone?'

Chanyeol smiled. 'We'll have plenty of time to be alone later. It's just a couple days'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Fine'. 

It's not that he didn't want to see his parents. He just wanted to be alone with his boyfriend.

'I promise we'll have fun when we get back'. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's cheek.

'I'm going to hold you to it'. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and kissed him.

'Why don't we get started right now?' Chanyeol pulled away from Baekhyun and led him to their bedroom.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had moved in together after they graduated high school. Their parents were happy their sons had moved out of the house and were happy together. That's all they wanted for their sons was to be happy. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were happy their parents approved of their decision of moving in together so soon.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun in his arms as they layed in bed. Baekhyun was starting to fall asleep. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun. He looked peaceful and beautiful as he slept.

Chanyeol kissed the top of Baekhyun's head. Chanyeol had been thinking a lot about him and Baekhyun. He loved Baekhyun more than anything. He was ready to take their relationship to the next level and propose to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol had liked Baekhyun since the first time he saw him. He was hoping Baekhyun was ready to take their relationship to the next level too.

Chanyeol reached over and turned off the light. He pulled Baekhyun closer to him and cuddled with him till he fell asleep as well.

'Babe, get up'. Baekhyun felt someone shake him.

Baekhyun rolled over and pulled the blankets over his head. 

Chanyeol pulled on the covers. 'We have to leave in a few minutes'.

'mhm'. Baekhyun mumbled from under the covers.

Chanyeol finally got the blankets off of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun layed there exposed trying to find something to cover himself from the bright light.

Chanyeol went over and picked Baekhyun off the bed.

'We're leaving whether you're ready or not'.

'You going to carry me the whole way?' 

'No, if you don't get ready right now, you're walking'.

Baekhyun glared at him and stuck out his tongue. 'I'm not walking 200 miles'.

'Then get dressed'. 

Baekhyun sighed and went to grab some clothes.

Chanyeol was in the kitchen making a quick breakfast before leaving.

Baekhyun changed clothes, did his makeup and went back to the living room with his bags.

'I'm ready'.

'Good'. Chanyeol handed him a bagel. 'You can eat it in the car'.

Chanyeol put their bags in the car and drove to a hotel near their parents. They decided they rather spend the night alone together than at their parent's houses.

Baekhyun fell back asleep on the drive over.

Chanyeol didn't disturb him as he slept. He knew better than that.

Chanyeol pulled up to the hotel and checked in. Baekhyun got out of the car and stretched.

He saw Chanyeol at the front desk checking in. He pulled out his phone and called his parents to let them know he and Chanyeol had arrived.

While he was on the phone, he felt someone open the door and run into him. Baekhyun lost his balance and dropped the phone.

'Watch where you're going'. Baekhyun yelled. He saw a couple kids run out of the building. But they pretended he wasn't there.

Baekhyun sighed and looked for his phone. He found it next to the bushes.

Baekhyun went over and reached for it, but someone beat him to it.

'Here you go'. Baekhyun looked up at the guy in front of him and took his phone.

'Thanks'.

The guy smiled. 'Sorry about my cousin and his friends. Too much sugar'.

Baekhyun faked smiled. 'It's ok'.

'Are you ok?' The guy asked. 'You took quite a fall'.

Baekhyun nodded. 'I will be'.

Baekhyun heard a voice come from the other side of the phone. He forgot his parents were still on the phone.

'I have to take this'. Baekhyun said walking away from the guy.

Baekhyun saw the guy walk over to the kids. Baekhyun caught himself staring at him. But he couldn't help it, the guy was cute.

'Babe'. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol sneak up on him. He quickly turned away from the guy and hung up his phone.

'What?' Baekhyun asked.

'We're all set, let's go'.

Baekhyun nodded and got back in the car. He took one last look at the guy before Chanyeol drove off to see their parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Park and Mr. and Mrs. Byun were waiting for their sons at one of the restaurants nearby. They saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk in and waved them over.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged their parents and sat down at the table.

'Congratulations on your one year anniversary'. Their parents said.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled.

'So now that you've made it a year, when are you going to get married?' Mr. Park asked.

Baekhyun froze. He hadn't thought about marriage. He was perfectly fine just being Chanyeol's boyfriend.

'We haven't talked about it yet'. Chanyeol said as he put his hand and Baekhyun's thigh. 'But, we'll let you know when the time comes'.

'You're still young anyway'. Mrs. Byun said. 'There's plenty of time'.

Chanyeol nodded. 'We're still happy together. That's all that matters'.

Baekhyun nodded and held Chanyeol's hand.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun headed back to the hotel later. Chanyeol let them into the room. Baekhyun plopped down on the bed.

'So, are you ready to continue celebrating our one year anniversary?' Baekhyun asked and gave him a seductive look.

'Maybe later'. Chanyeol said as he sat on the bed.

Baekhyun sat up and got next to him. 'What's wrong?'

'I'm not feeling too well. I just want to lay down'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Okay. Get some rest'.

Chanyeol layed on the bed and fell asleep shortly after.

Baekhyun was bored and couldn't sleep, so he decided to walk around for awhile.

Baekhyun went downstairs to the lobby. He saw a few people down there and sat on one of the couches. He pulled out his phone to check his messages. He found scratches on his phone. He knew it had to be from earlier. He was still kind of upset about that.

Baekhyun heard a few kids walk in the lobby. He looked up and noticed it was the kids from earlier. Luckily they were heading back to their room. Baekhyun saw the same guy from earlier behind the kids. He watched as the guy tried to get them back to their room.

The guy suddenly looked over at Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly looked down at his phone and pretended to be interested in something on the screen.

When he looked up, the guy and the kids were gone. Baekhyun sighed. He got ready to go back upstairs to Chanyeol.

He made his way to the elevator and pressed the up arrow and waited.

When the door opened, he saw the guy again.

'You know, we really have to stop meeting like this'. Baekhyun said.

'So I'm not the only one who noticed'. The guy smiled.

Baekhyun couldn't help noticing how gorgeous his smile was. He caught himself staring again and looked away.

'Are you staying at the hotel for awhile?' Baekhyun asked.

'For a few days. I'm visiting my family'.

'Me too'. Baekhyun said.

'Do you want to go talk?' The guy asked. 'I mean, somewhere that's not blocking the elevator'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'Sure'. What harm could it do?

They went and sat at one of the tables in the lounge.

'So, what's your name?' Baekhyun asked. 'I have to know since we keep running into each other.

'I'm Jung Daehyun'. He smiled.

'Byun Baekhyun'.

'Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun looked at him surprised. Not expecting that question so soon.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'No I don't'. He knew he was lying, but he probably wouldn't see Daehyun again once he and Chanyeol went back home. So he decided to have some fun.

'Me either'. Daehyun said. 'I'm surprised you're not taken. You're very attractive'.

Baekhyun felt his cheeks start to blush. 'Thank you. You're very handsome yourself'.

Daehyun smiled and put his hand on top of Baekhyun's. 'I promise I'm not a creep or anything'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I didn't think you were. I'm enjoying your compliments'.

'Well I mean them. I can't find someone like you where I live'.

'So, you like my looks. What else?' Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

'I don't know enough about you yet. But I really want to, if you'll let me'.

'But, we probably won't see each other again after this weekend'.

Daehyun leaned back in his chair and sighed. 'You're right. So I guess we should stop this flirting. It's pointless'.

Daehyun went to stand up but Baekhyun grabbed his wrist. 'Wait. We can still have some fun'. He smiled.

Daehyun sat back down. 'Like?'

Baekhyun leaned forward and kissed Daehyun. Daehyun was surprised, but didn't fight it. Daehyun pulled Baekhyun closer to him and kissed him back.

Baekhyun knew what he was doing was wrong, but Chanyeol wasn't around. Besides, what he and Daehyun were doing was nothing serious. 

Daehyun pulled away in shock, but he enjoyed the kiss he and Baekhyun just shared.

'Well that was unexpected'. Daehyun said.

'In a good way right?'

'Of course. It's too bad this won't last'. Daehyun sighed.

Baekhyun smiled. 'We can still enjoy ourselves while we're here'.

Daehyun nodded. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and took him outside.

They walked around the hotel talking and holding hands. Baekhyun was surprised with how much he was liking Daehyun. Behind all the flirting, Daehyun was a sweet guy. Baekhyun kind of felt bad for leading him on.

Daehyun walked Baekhyun to his room. Baekhyun stopped before they got to the door.

'Thanks for helping me kill time tonight'. Baekhyun said. 'I needed it'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Are you free tomorrow?'

'Let me check. Can I get back to you?'

Daehyun nodded. 'Can I see your phone?'

Baekhyun handed Daehyun his phone. Daehyun took it and put his phone number in it.

'I'll be waiting for your call'. Daehyun said as he gave Baekhyun his phone back.

Baekhyun smiled. He kissed Daehyun again before going inside his room.

Baekhyun changed clothes and got into bed next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol started to stir around when he felt Baekhyun get in bed. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him.

'Where were you?' He asked.

'Getting some fresh air'. Baekhyun said as he cuddled up next to Chanyeol and fell asleep in his arms.