Thirty-one

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally I get to update this story... and again, I apologize for the long delay...

 

 

 

Chapter Thirty-one

 

 

After four relentless days and nights, Jessica was finally declared out of danger and was allowed to move to the VIP room. Tiffany was nervous as she makes her way to the hospital. She’ll finally meet her sister face to face and talk to her about everything they have missed to one another.

She gently knocked on the door before entering Jessica’s room, she instantly when she saw Yuri sleeping beside her sister, cuddling the sleeping patient in her arms protectively.

“Let’s just leave them to rest for now, Fany. Let’s just go back later.”

Taeyeon softly spoke behind her.

“Taeyeon… I’m worried…”

“About what?”

“My sister… will she like me?”

Taeyeon gave her sweet smile.

“That’s a silly question. Of course, Jessica will live you… as a matter of fact, she loves you dearly. So there’s nothing for you to worry about.”

Tiffany is still unconvinced and worried.

“Come here…”

She just finds herself being gently pulled by Taeyeon in soft and warm embrace. Taeyeon gently caressed her back while cradling her in her arms.

“Jessica loves you, you’re her only sister and last remaining family member. And she also looked for you. When she wakes up later I’m sure you’re the next thing she’ll look for.”

Tiffany could only nuzzle her whole being in the warmth of Taeyeon’s embrace. Shinyoung is right, Tiffany finally admits to herself. Love can never be measure with the length of time you have spent with one another. One could fall in love in a second. That’s exactly what happened to her. She fell in love with Taeyeon the moment their eyes met and it grows little by little as she gets to know Taeyeon.

And yet, the doubts and fears are still lingering inside Tiffany’s heart. But Taeyeon had been her strength, her shoulder to cry on and lean on these past few weeks. Taeyeon anchored her safely so she won’t drift in despair with all the fears and uncertainties that clouds them from finding her sister. And Tiffany is more than happy that Taeyeon was there when she needed her the most.

They didn’t notice that Yuri walked out of the suite and was now standing behind them. They got startled and immediately broke their hug when they heard a cough from their behind.

“Ahem… I’m sorry to intrude your lovely moment… but, your sister is looking for you, Fany.”

Tiffany can’t fight the blushed that crept to her cheeks as she heard the evident tease in Yuri’s voice. And her nervousness isn’t helping as well when it finally registered to her brain that her sister finally wants to see her. Tiffany’s thoughts where cut off when she a squeeze in her hands and finds Taeyeon’s warm onyx eyes smiling at her.

“You will be fine, Fany.”

“Le-let’s go?”

Tiffany stutters as she tags Taeyeon along with her only to find the latter letting go of her hand.

Taeyeon gently shakes her head towards her before giving her an apologetic yet assuring smile.

“You better go alone, Fany… You and Jessica probably have a lot to talk about. Yuri and I will just grab some food for all of us.”

Taeyeon placed her hands on Tiffany’s shoulder and began to gently push her towards the door of Jessica’s room.

 

 

 

Tiffany gently walked towards the slightly opened door of her sister’s room. She had been dreaming for this moment since the day she learned that she has an older sister. And now it’s finally happening.

Her hands were shaking and Tiffany could feel her legs starts to weakened as well as she finally gets to see her sister sitting up on the hospital bed with a huge smile on her face while wordlessly looking at her. Jessica reached out a hand towards Tiffany and she immediately reached out for.

Tiffany couldn’t utter a single word. Jessica is the same. The two of them just tightly hold each other’s hands while silently looking at each other’s faces.

“Miyoung-ah— you-you’re Miyoung, right?”

Tiffany nods, her eyes starts to tears up as well as she saw Jessica begins to cry while caressing her face.

“Miyoung!”

They both cried as Jessica hugged her tightly.

“I thought I will never find you… I thought I will never have the chance to hug my little sister like this! I’m so happy right now that we’re finally together!”

“Me too unnie… I always dreamed of this and now it finally came true!”

Jessica let’s go of her and began wiping the tears on Tiffany’s face.

“I’m sure Umma and Appa are happy as well as they watch us from heaven.”

Jessica cupped Tiffany’s face with both hands, silently studying her facia features. After a short while, Jessica stats to cry again. And it was Tiffany’s turn to wipe her older sister’s tears.

“Unnie don’t cry… you’re still recovering…”

“I… I’m just really happy!”

Tiffany smiled, her eyes forming into two crescents that made Jessica cry even more.

“You really are my sister… you looked so much like Umma… I thought— I thought I would never see her smile again and then you smiled. You got her eyes, even the way you smile… your eyes… you… really got that from umma.”

Tiffany smiled even more as she listened to Jessica. Jessica is still crying softly while caressing the corner of her eyes.

“You got appa’s nose and lips…”

“How about you, unnie?”

“I got appa’s eyes, then umma’s nose and lips.”

Tiffany smiled even more while happy tears streams down her cheeks again. Hearing that they both shared the features of their parents really made her happy.

“I’m really happy to finally see you, Miyoung…”

“Me too, unnie.”

“I’m sorry that we met this way.”

“It’s alright, unnie. What’s important is that we’re finally together. You’re safe. That’s what truly important to me… to all of us.”

“Miyoung…”

“I’m so afraid that I won’t get to see you or talk to you or hold you like this, unnie. All of us are so worried about you specially Yuri. Don’t worry about the bad stuffs any more. We’re all together and that’s what Important. We have all the time to catch up on each other’s life and make up to all the times we’ve lost.”

Jessica gave her a sad smile.

“I’m just… I can’t help it… I feel ashamed to what I’ve done… I promise you Miyoung, to all of you that I will fix the problem I’ve made.”

“I know you can do it, unnie. But please don’t rush. You need to be very careful especially now that you are pregnant.”

“Yes I will. Yuri won’t let me do anything, that woman fuzz about everything.”

“Yuri told me that the pursuit to capture Kang Min had already began. They already managed to put up a restraining order against him, he won’t be able to escape the country if he will try.”

Jessica nods at Tiffany.

“Yes, Yuri already told me that. You know, Miyoung, I really felt sorry to Yuri and ashamed as well. After all I’ve done. She’s still here, willing to understand me and forgive. She’s the kinde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter