Twenty

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty

 

 

Tiffany was starting to get bored, Taeyeon is still not back, Yuri is taking a nap and Juhyun locked in the study room working with that woman she met at Taeyeon’s office.

‘What’ her name again? Hongsung? Hunghang? Whatever! I’m not interested in knowing her anyway!’

Tiffany scoffed and decided to get something to drink to wash away her irritation away. But the moment she entered the kitchen, she was surprised to see the cause of irritation standing in front of the fridge.

“Oh! Hi! Miss Tiffany! Nice to see you again! Do you need something?”

Tiffany composed herself and besides, the young woman really didn’t do anything offensive to her, in fact she’s really friendly and nice, it’s only Tiffany’s devilish inner-self that’s feeding her unfair thoughts to this woman.

“Uhm… I’m a little thirsty…”

“Oh! What would you like? Water? Plain or sparkling? There’s also orange, apple, strawberry and blueberry juice! There’s also beer, soju and champagne!”

“Uhm…”

Tiffany saw the flash of embarrassment to the other woman’s face due to her lack of response.

“I’m sorry Miss Tiffany, Juhyun-unnie always scolds me for being too talkative. I apologize if I’m scaring you or making you feel uncomfortable. I’ll just leave you to yourself, excuse me.”

“No, no… you’re scaring me or anything… I’m just surprise with all your questions, and please don’t leave on my account. And if you’re on a break please care to join me. It’s really too quiet in this house and honestly I’m starting to get bored with everyone doing their own thing…”

Tiffany didn’t know what came into her mind, when she stopped Hyosung and even asked her to accompany her with her boredom.

“How long have you been working for Taeyeon?”

Tiffany started the conversation, she doesn’t know why she suddenly wanted to get to this Hyosung, or what her real motive in being friendly with the slightly younger girl.

“About six years already,”

“Really? That’s considered a long time, since you still look young.”

Hyosung smiled at her. Tiffany can see that the woman was actually really nice.

“I used to be a trainee in Taeyeon-unnie’s company back in college and I got lucky to be accepted right after graduation, I’m really grateful to Taeyeon-unnie for giving me a chance to grow in their company and for teaching me a lot of things. That’s why I’ll be forever loyal to Taeyeon-unnie and the company.”

“I see, that’s really nice of you, Hyosung-ssi.”

“Please don’t be too formal with me, just call me by my name since your older than me… and… can I call you Fany-unnie too?”

Tiffany can’t help but the smile at the sudden bashful Hyosung.

“I’d like that better.”

“Yes! Let’s be friends! Fany-unnie!”

They finally shared a laugh together, feeling more comfortable as Tiffany kept on talking to Hyosung.

“By the way Hyosung-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Of course, unnie as long as I know the answer to your question.”

“Hmmm…”

Tiffany contemplated for a second, she doesn’t know how she’ll ask the question in her mind without sounding like a stalker to her new found friend.

“Is Taeyeon still single?”

Tiffany tried to make her tone sounds casual but the knowing smile plastered on Hyosung’s face made her want to bury her heated face somewhere nobody can see.

“Taeyeon-unnie…”

She really wanted to run now as she sensed the teasing in Hyosung voice.

“Is very much single and available! And she has a bonus package! Her oozing iness, coolness, kindness, dorkiness and most of all her brightness! Taeyeon-unnie is really really smart! She’s a total! Total! Total! Package! So… do you like Taeyeon-unnie?”

Tiffany was dumbfounded at the out of nowhere but straight question Hyosung thrown at her.

“Taeyeon-unnie… I don’t think I’m not qualified to tell that to you… maybe you should ask Juhyun-unnie or Yuri-unnie… but this I can tell you… Taeyeon-unnie, is one of the few people I know that is kind and honest, she truly a good person, Fany-unnie…”

She was lost for words, Tiffany doesn’t know what to tell tor how to react to Hyosung. The sudden protectiveness, the underlying message, she was suddenly overwhelmed.

“Oh look at the time! I need to get to work! Juhyun-unnie might scold me again! See you later, Fany-unnie!”

“Uh… see you,”

Tiffany was lost in her thoughts as she tried to comprehend all of the things Hyosung told her about Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

“Is Taeyeon-unnie still not back?”

Tiffany turned around and saw Juhyun walking towards her in the living room.

“And I presume that Yuri-unnie is still in her room…”

She gave the younger woman a faint smile to answer her questions.

“I’ve already let Hyosung to go home, it’s already pass working hours… and she told me how bored you was earlier, sorry I can’t accompany you lately, unnie.”

“Oh no! It’s totally okay and I’m not that bored! Juhyun-ah, I don’t real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter