Twenty-five

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I promised, here's the other two chapters...

But I don't think I can finish chapter 26 today...

Let's pray I can really finish the whole story by the end of the year...

Since there will be a couple of long holidays!!!

I'm thinking if I should go in the office tomorrow or not, Hahahaha I'm feeling lazy!!!

 

 

Chapter Twenty-five

 

 

The whole house was covered with white linen and dust and Tiffany can’t help but feel nostalgic to be back in their old house where she spent all her childhood with her parents. She immediately wiped the corner of her right eyes when a tear dropped out all of the sudden.

“Nice house, looks really well built.”

“It looks even better if you’ve been here when my parents were still alive… I can’t believe it’s been so long.”

Tiffany felt a gentle squeeze on her left hand and found Taeyeon already standing beside her and holding her hand.

“Would you like to stay for the night in here?”

“But the place is full of dust and cobwebs… and futons and comforters probably smells like mold… it’s better to stay at a nearby hotel…”

“Nah, it’s okay… we’ll use the living room, let’s clean it up a bit and it will be okay to sleep in.”

“A-are you sure?”

“Absolutely!”

They silently worked for half an hour and cleaned the center of the living so they can sleep on it for the night, Tiffany was totally focused on laying down the mattress and comforters that they would use when she suddenly realized that Taeyeon and her will be literally sleeping together in one place. She didn’t thought of it earlier since she’s feeling overwhelm for being back in their old house but now that she saw Taeyeon busily puffing the pillow beside her, the nervousness suddenly crashed into her like a roaring tidal wave and Tiffany felt hard to breathe.

“I guess this is okay… it actually doesn’t look bad and smells bad as we imagined… now time for dinner! What do you want to eat, Fany-ah?”

“… …”

“Hey? Are you okay? I said dinner?”

“Didn’t we already had one?”

“But I was hungry again from cleaning… I want to eat rice, please!”

Taeyeon pouted and puffed her cheeks, Tiffany looked at the cutest sight she had ever seen in her entire existence. She wants to pinch those puffy cheeks and kiss those pouting lips.

‘Wh-what are you thinking about Tiffany Hwang? Stop it!'

“Do you know a restaurant around here that delivers food at this hour?”

Tiffany could only shake her head in answer as she is still feeling flustered inside.

“Ah cellphone! There’s this app Yoona told me about that helps you find restaurant wherever you are in country!”

She followed Taeyeon when the latter stood up to get her cellphone on the center table that they had pushed away in the corner and when she finally got a hold of the gadget, she happily skipped back to Tiffany’s side and began typing in her cellphone.

“Aha! I found one! Is Jajangmyun okay with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter