Nineteen

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nineteen

 

 

Taeyeon went back to their borrowed office in Yuri’s house which is the study room, she hastily opened the door which startled the lone occupant in the room. Taeyeon apologetically smiled at Juhyun who could only look at her in curiosity.

“I’m sorry if I startled you, Juhyun-ah! And I’m sorry if I might have to hold you in this boring room a little bit more.”

Juhyun understandingly nods at her which made Taeyeon even more guilty.

“It’s okay, unnie… at least Fany-unnie had brought us lunch…”

“Oh yeah that! Yeah I’m thankful she did that, I’m such a bad unnie for not taking care of you well.”

“And speaking of that, you will truly be a bad unnie if you’ll miss your lunch entirely and please don’t waste the food Fany-unnie made for us. And don’t waste her effort too!”

“But Juhyun, we so many things to do! I just finally got hold of the important documents Jessica hid all these time! And it’s all only hidden here in their home! We finally have the materials we need to solve this mystery.”

“Oh really? That’s great news, Unnie!”

“Yes! Yuri gave it to us when Tiffany and I mention the vault theory she had and Yuri just happened to remember that they do have a safety deposit box! And voila! We found these stack of papers neatly hidden there!”

Juhyun nods at her but was wearing a very a serious expression which made Taeyeon wonder why her dongsaeng is looking at her like that.

“That we do but still you need to eat! Eat first unnie! If you don’t want to make Fany-unnie sad.”

“But!—“

“Eat, unnie! Let me read these documents first and besides I’m the expert when it comes to stock market.”

Taeyeon felt scared of Juhyun serious face and could only follow the younger woman’s order. She gave Juhyun a grateful smile and accepted the bowl of bibimbap Tiffany brought for them earlier. She started eating and Juhyun finally smiled at her in return before the younger woman starts reading the top most file on box.

Taeyeon just finished her bowl of bibimbap and she can’t stop herself from smiling as she kept on savoring the tasty food she just had. She felt energize because of it and also because of the thought the Tiffany was the one who prepared it for her and Juhyun. She was now drinking water when she heard Juhyun lets out a loud gasp, she immediately finished her water and approached the very shocked looking girl back in their work table.

“What is it Juhyun-ah?”

“Oh my god, unnie! You wouldn’t believe this!”

“What?! What did you find out?”

“Unnie…”

“Seo Juhyun stop killing me in suspense in here! Just say it already!”

“Looks like Jessica-unnie did took a huge amount of money in the bank. How much, we can find out after breaking down all the investment she did or maybe she left a ledger in this pile, I’ll check it all out after I finish reading this one. Well, as far as I have read, Jessica-unnie brought some shares of stock from CD Group early last year and we all know what happened to that company. Then she brought another shares from Lars Intl. and unfortunately it shared the same fate. She also brought this failing company around March this year, The Samhan Publishing Company. According to these documents that was presented to Sica-unnie the first two company has great potential to come up the market while the third one still has hope and again potential since it was only mismanaged by the previous owner’s son. She probably thought that she can revive Samhan and take its profit to slowly pay for the money she owes from their bank, that’s why she blindingly took the plunge on this one since all the feasibility studies given to her gives good report. But all the reports seem a little bit off for me, unnie. It’s like everything was fabricated to make Jessica-unnie invest on it.”

“What?! Just the last one?”

Juhyun earnestly nods at Taeyeon.

“We all know what happened to CD group and Lars Intl. last year, and their bankruptcy was really due to the sudden fall of the economy. We can say that Jessica-unnie just really got unlucky with her investment on those two company.”

“But on this Samhan Publishing you saw some irregularity on it?”

“Yes unnie, but just to make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter