Eighteen

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen

 

 

“Yoona said that we should take you to the hospital for a full check-up.”

Taeyeon started a new conversation, a lighter one, to her cousin before she starts with opening the sensitive ones, she’s still feeling afraid about Yuri’s emotional state, she can’t be too hasty with her actions, especially her words towards Yuri.

“I’m really feeling better now, Taengoo. That’s why I rested the whole day because I want to recover quickly. I promise to be more careful from now on and I will tell you if I’m not feeling well, just don’t bring me to the hospital. You know how much I hate that place…”

Taeyeon sighs and gave Yuri an understanding look.

“Okay, fine no more hospital visit for you. But you have to report to Yoona, Juhyun and Me!”

“Fine, the three of you are better than the hospital so I’ll always agree with your condition! I’ll also report to Tiffany just to give you your beloved peace of mind.”

Taeyeon finally smiled when she sensed that Yuri’s cheerfulness is starting to come back.

“By the way you forgot to tell me that Yoona is now in charge of you. I really should start calling her Doctor Im from now on but I just can’t! She’ll always be that prankster kid to me!”

“Uh— I feel you! I actually visited her clinic when her father informed me. Hep!” Yuri immediately cut her off when her cousin saw her opening to nag her again.

“Before you react violently, my dear cousin! it’s just a simple visit! I just went there to congratulate Yoona and besides, Sica is not yet missing at that time.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon simply replied feeling a little more relief as Yuri keeps on talking to them. Taeyeon took a deep breath and tried to test the water before she loose the chance to talk to a calm Yuri. She immediately sensed any change in her cousin’s behavior so before Yuri gets mellow again she have to ask her now maybe it can make Yuri feel better too, it might give her another ray of hope in finding Jessica.

“Yul… you see… Tiffany here… kinda had an idea, well… it’s more like a logical approach about Jessica’s case. And I kind of think that Tiffany had a point.”

“What is it about?”

“Jessica might have placed the missing money to enter a new investment like stock market or any profitable business that could make her gain a profitable income.”

“Now that you said that, Jessica had shown a little bit of interest in the stock market last year.”

“Really? We’re looking for certain papers that might lead us to Jessica owning a different business… because there’s no way that Jessica would stash that money idle, and I’m also having a strong hunch that it might not be only Jessica that took all that money in the bank, that somehow all the blame was place on her.”

“What?!”

“Yul, before you jump into conclusion, I need to remind you that Jessica still had taken a considerable huge amount of money in the bank.”

“I understand you the first time, okay! But this new information you’re telling me when did you find out about this? Does our fathers already know?”

“I still haven’t informed them, I want to make sure first. I just realized this two days ago with the help of Tiffany, Yoona and Juhyun and Juhyun is still gathering information about it. Now, let’s get back to Jessica first, she’s more important because I also have a feeling that Jessica definitely knows something about this. That’s why we need to find her so we can work much better in solving this case. I’ll explain it all to you later okay? I just really need to confirm this hunch of mine before I jump into conclusion but be assured that you’ll be the first to know.”

“Okay, I would really appreciate that Tae. And yes, Sica has shown some interest in the stock market, I even thought her a bit, she said she’ll try it someday when she saw a nice opportunity and once she gets the break she’ll use it to start her own business,”

Yuri let’s out a sad sigh.

“Sica had a lot of dreams… she wanted to show my father that she can also provide me the luxury and comfort his wealth could give… that she’s never after my money and inheritance… whenever Sica would say that, I’d always tell her that she doesn’t need to prove to my father anything and the only thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter