Eight

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 3/3

And that's it?

Till next time!!!~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Eight

 

 

 

Tiffany was shock with what this woman was doing to her, her sister, she couldn’t even make a single reaction. She was kissing her enthusiastically and was feasting on her lips like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Tiffany was about to push her away but her action was stopped.

 

Her eyes grew wide as her shock was instantly replaced with fears when the other woman starts to push her slick wet tongue into her own mouth. She was going too far. So with all her remaining strength, Tiffany pushed her with all her might. Her hand automatically moved on its own and the next thing she heard is a loud sound of skin being hit.

 

Tiffany just slapped her, her sister.

 

‘But she kissed me! It’s not my fault!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was beyond shocked, she was surprised out of her wits. She held her injured cheek and dazedly looked straight into the panting woman’s eyes.

 

“H-how dare you?!”

 

Tiffany’s whole face is so red and Taeyeon could only watch her again when the latter starts to furiously rub her jacket’s sleeves into , wiping all traces of her earlier action in the process as if what she did was the most disgusting thing she had ever experienced her whole life.

 

A painful jolt stabbed Taeyeon straight into her heart thinking about that thought.

 

But that’s not all of it, somehow that hurt look in this woman’s eyes had also hurted Taeyeon in a way no one or anything had hurt her before. And that bewildered expression was back in Tiffany’s eyes and was now accompanied with glazed teary eyes.

 

‘Damn it! Who the hell are you? Am I wrong?’

 

“Wh—why did you do that? We’re sisters!”

 

Tiffany firmly told her and Taeyeon almost want to bury herself on the same spot she’s standing.

 

“What?! Sisters? You? Me?”

 

Taeyeon confusedly blurted out like an idiot.

 

“Yes! We’re siblings!”

 

She saw how this woman was slowly about to cry due to anger and irritation towards her.

 

“I am your sister.”

 

Tiffany slowly emphasized each word for Taeyeon when the woman repeated herself again for Taeyeon’s brain to pick up everything.

 

‘ing hell!’

 

Taeyeon mentally cursed in her mind as she could only silently stare at Tiffany Hwang’s face.

 

She studied her facial expression once more and this time Taeyeon could clearly see that the woman was not lying and was really saying the truth.

 

‘But why she giving me that look earlier? And that cheek caressing thing and that kiss on my cheeks?’

 

Taeyeon kept muted on her spot.

 

‘!’

 

She cursed again when she realized that women were the greatest deceivers on earth. Even history has countless of records where women succeeded in deceiving men in every era. Heck so sure of it, she’s a woman too for s sake! She lost count on how many men and women she had also deceive and how many had also deceived her in return.

 

Taeyeon shook her heard.

 

‘Sister? She’s Jessica’s sister?’

 

But Taeyeon clearly remembers that Jessica don’t have any sibling nor any living relative anymore. She took a deep breath and immediately made up her mind about this Tiffany Hwang.

 

‘Looks like I have to dig even further about Jung’s background. And to think I have to work on her accounting frauds for s sake! I’m going to really ing kill you once I find you Jung!’

 

Taeyeon angrily screamed at her mind while keeping her calm façade in front of this Tiffany Hwang who claimed herself as Jessica Jung’s sister.

 

“I’m sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter