Epilogue

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story "Always on my mind" has finally come to an end.

Thanks to everybody who subscribed and read this story until the very end!

Till next time!!!

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

One and half years later…

 

The day Taeyeon and Tiffany had been waiting had finally arrive— their wedding day.

It took them a while to prepare because Taeyeon wanted all their friends to be present at their wedding and since they’ll be bringing them all of them to New York where they will have the wedding, it really took a lot of preparation, their close friends offered them to help with their own travel expenses but Taeyeon vehemently refuse which had caused a bit of an argument between them. But luckily they had both come to an agreement that their friends would shoulder their plane ticket and they would take care of their accommodation during the wedding.

That was not the only problem they had encountered because Taeyeon and Tiffany also fought over what the most perfect wedding dress they would wear on their wedding, the wedding reception, the flowers, the food and catering plus Jessica commenting along was really a drag during the whole preparation.

But it was all worth it.

Because Taeyeon and Tiffany can’t even contain their happiness and excitement as the day grows nearer and now it’s finally happening.

“Are you ready, unnie?”

Tiffany looked up and saw Juhyun and Yoona entering her waiting room.

“Yes, I’m so ready for this.”

“Are you nervous?”

Yoona asked, she smiled at the younger girl before answering.

“No… not really.”

“That good!”

“Although I can’t say the same about Taeyeon unnie… she’s so close in having a nervous break down.”

Juhyun informed her and Tiffany got worried.

“Is Taeyeon okay?”

“Oh don’t worry about her unnie… she’s just the normal worried type… she’s nervous about walking down the aisle properly on her dress and she’s worrying that she might forget the wedding vow she prepared. Other than that she’s super excited.”

“Oh!”

Tiffany smiled and lets out a relief sigh.

A knock took their attention and Tiffany’s smile grew bigger when she saw her sister and Yuri with their cute little angel.

“Hi there Suri!”

The little girl in Yuri’s arm automatically reached out for Tiffany’s open arms but Jessica immediately stopped them.

“Later Fany, you too baby… we don’t want to ruin your auntie’s dress!”

Tiffany pouted and Suri automatically copied her expression that made all the adults in the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter