Thirty-three

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty- three

 

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon are back in her hotel room, she’s waiting for Taeyeon to come out from the shower. Her thoughts was cut off when she heard the bathroom door opening and came out a freshly showered Taeyeon in her pink sweater and jogging pants, she smiled at the cute sight.

“I’m glad it fits!”

“Of course it fits me because you’re perfect to me.”

Taeyeon’s toothy grin flashes and Tiffany thinks that her heart would definitely burst any moment now from too much happiness.

“You’re too cheesy, Tae.”

Taeyeon walked towards her and without a word pulled her into a tight embrace. They stayed that way for a few moments, Tiffany could actually feel the thumping of Taeyeon’s heart and she’s sure that Taeyeon could also feel hers. Taeyeon gently breaks their hug but not completely letting her go.

“Look at me, Fany.”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s face.

“I love you. Will you marry me?”

Her heartbeat propelled in her chest when she heard the sudden proposal from Taeyeon.

“I know you’re thinking this is all of the sudden… but please… please say yes.”

Tiffany saw Taeyeon’s pleading eyes and she can’t help but feel week in the knees. All her senses are over working right now and she really can think straight but she can’t deny the fact that amidst all the senses over load, Tiffany feels so damn happy she could instantly fly to the moon with Taeyeon in her arms.

“B-but Tae, it’s only been a while since… since we’e met… yo-you still don’t know a lot about me.”

“We’ll have a life time figuring it out… together we can do that… and besides a successful marriage is not measured by how long you’ve spend time together…. I think it depends on how much both partners spend that time knowing each other, more and more with each passing day.”

Tiffany smiled.

“If I say yes… it will be forever.”

It was Taeyeon’s turned to smile lovingly back at Tiffany.

“I won’t settle for less, love.”

Tiffany crossed the distance between them and kissed Taeyeon’s smiling lips.

“Does that mean a ‘yes’?”

“Yes, I will marry you Kim Taeyeon!”

“Yes! Okay, wait!”

Taeyeon kissed her one more time before breaking their hug. She watch the older woman run toward the small leather bag she was carrying and began rummaging the contents of her own bag. When Taeyeon looks like she finally saw what she’s looking for she hurriedly went back in front of Tiffany and laid out a black velvety box in her open palm.

“Open it,”

Tiffany carefully open the lid of the box in Taeyeon’s hand and lets out a soft gasp when she saw the content. It was a pink diamond in princess cut and was adorned with smaller pieces of white diamonds in a rose gold band. It looks simple yet elegant and beautiful that Tiffany really can’t find the right words to describe it.

“It’s so beautiful, Tae…”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter