Twelve

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twelve

 

 

 

Tiffany was tossing and turning in her bed, she finds it hard to sleep in her new surroundings. The room definitely feels bigger and so is her bed plus everything Taeyeon had told her keeps on bugging her mind and Tiffany just can’t shake off out of her mind the image of Taeyeon especially that smile she saw on the seashore. Tiffany lets out a sigh and tossed her comforter off of her body and prepared to get out of her room.

 

She was walking at front of Yuri and Jessica’s room when she suddenly heard faint scream coming from the inside. Tiffany was hesitating if she should knock first or just barged into the room.

 

Tiffany knocked, “Yuri I’m coming in!”

 

When she entered she saw the tan-skinned woman sitting curled up against the head board of her bed, she was shaking and sweating and Tiffany also sees streak of tears on her face.

 

“Yuri… are you okay?”

 

Tiffany walked closer to the bed and when she was standing in front of Yuri she reached out to hold her shoulder but the moment Tiffany touched her, Yuri broke out into a sobbing mess making her worried instantly.

 

“Yuri…”

 

Was all Tiffany could say as she pulled the crying woman into her body and hug her tightly in hope that her action would help her calm down. After fifteen minutes of non-stop crying, Yuri’s cries was slowly turning into hiccups and Tiffany slowly peeled herself from the later and carefully check on her.

 

“What happened to you, Yuri?”

 

“I had a dream… a very very bad dream…”

 

Yuri let go of her arm only to wrap herself with her own arms and this was the first time she saw someone so vulnerable.

 

“Taeyeon… came and told me that she already found Sica… but— but when I… she— No!”

 

Tiffany was startled when Yuri screamed again and began trashing in her bed. She was beginning to feel afraid and more worried for what’s happening to Yuri and she doesn’t know if she should shout for help or hold Yuri again to calm her down. But before she could even decide the door swings opened and came in a running Taeyeon.

 

At first Tiffany didn’t notice the little black box Taeyeon was holding until the latter placed it at the bedside table as she flicked the lamp on. She could only watch s Taeyeon opened the box she was carrying and took out a slim syringe and a small bottle containing a clear liquid substance and start filling the syringe with its contents.

 

Taeyeon sprang into action and began pinning Yuri’s trashing body. Tiffany was shocked with Taeyeonwhen the petite woman single handedly hold down Yuri. Taeyeon securely holds the syringe on her right hand while her left restrict Yuri’s left arm from making any movement and before Tiffany could let out a shock gasp, Taeyeon, in one swift motion had injected the syringe into Yuri’s arm and in only a matter of seconds, Yuri had gradually calmed down and fall into complete silence.

 

When Tiffany looked into Yuri’s face the woman already had her eyes closed but the frown in her pretty face is still somehow sketched with her evident frown. Her attention was caught when she heard a tired sigh, when Tiffany looked up her eyes were immediately locked straight into Taeyeon’s dark orbs, immobilizing her mind, pulling her wordlessly into her.

 

And before Tiffany knew what she was doing, her hand had reached towards Taeyeon’s face and gently brushed away the trickling sweat on the side of her forehead before tucking away behind her ear all stray hair that covers her beautiful face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon on the other hand was yet again caught off-guard with Tiffany’s touch, her lips slowly tug upwards in a small smile and she momentarily forgets the awkward position that she was still in, still sitting on top of her now immobile cousin, but she couldn’t care less about it now all that matters to her now is the soft and warm hand trailing to her forehead and cheek.

 

Oh how Taeyeon just wanted to pull that hand and have her whole body pressed tightly against hers just like she before. And maybe... just maybe she could have another taste of that sweet intoxicating mouth of this beautiful woman.

 

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt Yuri’s body squirmed underneath her and let out a whimper that brought her senses back to reality and immediately sprang up from pinning her poor cousin that’s probably having a hard time breathing with her still sitting on her full weight on top of her body.

 

Taeyeon let’s out a soft chuckle realizing what she just did and also to somehow cover up the loud beating of her heart that’s pounding loudly in her ear. But just right then she noticed something that she failed to notice all these while, in her hand, another hand was snugly intertwined with hers. She must have hold into Tiffany’s hand when she stood up and jump away from Yuri’s bed.

 

Taeyeon was having an inner battle with herself if she should let go of Tiffany’s hand already or continue to hold on to it. Having too much already for the whole day and night, Taeyeon finally shuts down her rational mind and just continue to hold Tiffany’s hand with hers.

 

“Let’s get out and let Yuri rest…”

 

Taeyeon saw the questions running inside Tiffany’s mind. She gave her hand a gently squeeze and began pulling her out of the room on the way out Taeyeon speak to Tiffany again.

 

“I’ll tell you latter what I did to Yuri…”

 

She was only answered with a slight nod from Tiffany and Taeyeon resumed into pulling the still shocked Tiffany into the kitchen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter