Seventeen

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three updates ahead... ^-^

sorry for not updating lately!!!

Enjoy!!!

 

 

 

Seventeen

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon immediately locked herself in the study room as she arrives at Yuri’s house, totally ignoring Tiffany’s greeting. In the midst of her working, Juhyun arrived at the study room still wearing that smile she had since last night, and Taeyeon totally ignored her too.

“Take your seat, we’ll start as soon as send this email to Mr. Lee.”

Taeyeon saw in the corner of her eye how Juhyun’s smile was immediately turned into a frown.

“Did something happened last night, unnie? You didn’t look like this before I left,”

‘Did something happened?! We kissed! And didn’t talked after! And Hell! I was so close in Tiffany Hwang last night! That’s what happened!’

“Did something happened with your talk with Fany-unnie last night? I saw her in the kitchen when I arrived and she looks upset.”

Taeyeon’s head snapped, as she instantly looked up at Juhyun.

‘She what? She looked upset? But why? Is it because I ignored her when I came in? but why would she even be upset?!’

Taeyeon unconsciously pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

“Unnie?”

Taeyeon just ignore Juhyun’s questions and began switching into work mode that only made the younger girl even more curious.

“Let’s just get to work, Juhyun. I don’t have time to think about unnecessary things!”

“Okay,”

Taeyeon watches her dongsaeng as the woman starts to quietly takes out her laptop and began working. After three hours of working non-stop on their corporate duty, Taeyeon gave Juhyun the signal that they should start working on Jessica’s case.

“Are you sure unnie?”

“Yes,”

She knows she’s being inconsiderate towards her dongsaeng but Taeyeon needs something to distract her mind from thinking about Tiffany Hwang and all these pending works she have and Jessica’s case, she’s hoping that it will be enough to keep her distracted for even just a day.

But Taeyeon made a mental note to herself that after Juhyun give her the result of her investigation about Jessica, she will send the younger woman out to have her lunch or maybe she’ll just send her home early today.

“So that’s it? Jessica’s not in Seoul,”

Taeyeon harshly said in between gritted teeth as she finished hearing Juhyun’s report.

“Our men and the police force are on their way to check the nearby provinces, especially those places that has connection to Sica-unnie’s past, just like you ordered but the two team just started this morning so the result might be release until tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow? I’m going to wait for another day?! I’m not paying all of them to slack off on their work and make me wait this long!”

Taeyeon finally burst in anger that’s been fueled by her endless frustration and tension from not being able to give any good news to her cousin, uncle and father. And then there’s still Tiffany too.

“Unnie, everybody is doing their best… especially you, you have worked the hardest among us… please unnie, your too stressed out…”

Upon hearing her dongsaeng’s soft-pleading voice, Taeyeon somehow can’t make herself mad anymore. Taeyeon buried her face in her hands and began massaging her temple that’s been throbbing painfully all morning and since last night.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was contemplating on her own in the kitchen as she battles if she should talk to Taeyeon about what happened to them last night, the kiss, the sudden cold shoulder she got from her this morning.

‘But she started it, she’s the one who acted all too friendly with that other secretary… then I would even act like that last night,’

‘But still, you Tiffany Hwang was the one who started to ignore her last night, maybe that’s why she ignored you this morning…’

‘Aish!!!’

Tiffany fidgets in her spot and starts to bit her nails, a habit she does whenever she’s feeling uneasy and nervous. She took a deep breath to steady herself and right after her doubts left her mind. She immediately stood up and began working to on her idea.

Tiffany carefully knocked on the door of the study room, she’s afraid that she might interrupt Taeyeon and Juhyun in their work but as much as she’s afraid, she’s more worried about them, it’s already half past one in the afternoon and the two women still didn’t come out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter