Seven

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 2/3

So how is it so far?~

 

 

 

 

Seven

 

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes were focused straight on the front door and when it starts to crack an opening her heart began to beat nervously inside her chest. And when an image of a woman that looks about her age came out of view, Tiffany’s emotion was slowly overwhelming her whole system.

 

Tiffany smiled at the nearing figure towards her. Her expectation didn’t failed her this time, as she slowly gets a clearer image of her sister. She was beautiful. Have a petite and slender body that makes her instantly want to take care of her and hold her carefully like she was the most precious thing she had ever hold. They both had the same hair color and style although hers is slightly lighter and longer and her sister is sporting a bangs that made her even look beautiful and younger.

 

‘She’s so beautiful… oh my god…’

 

Tiffany unknowingly tightens her hold on her hand bag, her heart is beating uncontrollably under her chest now but only thought of it as a sign of being too nervous in finally meeting her long lost sister.

 

But when the approaching woman was only a few feet away from Tiffany and when she saw that the later was looking straight into her, Tiffany doesn’t know what happened but now all she could see were those deep dark brown eyes looking straight into her very soul, piercing through every fiber of her being, penetrating her every thoughts, pulling her, captivating her, drowning her, making her lost everything.

 

‘God— what’s happening to me?’

 

That beautiful face stopped getting near her and Tiffany didn’t know where does the urge to touch that face came from.

 

“Miss Hwang?”

 

A soft voice breaks their silence, followed by a screeching metal.

 

“Ye— yes.”

 

Her voice shook, from all the emotions currently swirling inside her.

 

“Welcome to Jeju… I’m—“

 

“Jessica!”

 

Tiffany finally lost it, she launched herself into her shocked sister and gave the latter a bone crushing hug. She couldn’t utter another word after that. Her emotions just break out in that single hug and all Tiffany could do is silently let her tears out.

 

After a few minutes of crying while tightly clinging into her sister, Tiffany slowly pushed her body away from the quiet older woman in front of her. She suddenly felt shy and awkwardly took a step back while wiping her tears with her jacket sleeves.

 

When her gaze went up to look at her sister face once again, Tiffany carefully looked at her soft and beautiful face as her brain tried to process everything but the more she stares at her sister’s face the more Tiffany finds herself mesmerized and her emotions are pulled back into a whirlpool, drowning her into that captivating deep dark brown eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Damn it!’

Taeyeon mentally cursed the moment she felt the quivering body that’s holding her. Of all things, Taeyeon hates a crying woman the most because that’s her ultimate weakness. Her arms moved on their own to wrap itse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter