Six

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update 1/3 ^-^

Enjoy!!!~~~

 

 

Six

 

 

 

The closer Tiffany gets to her destination the more nervous and anxious she becomes. Her usually warm hands were now feeling cold and clammy and her tummy were doing million kinds of somersaults, flipping all around making her feel even restless.

 

Tiffany rested her head back and tried to calm herself down. She doesn’t want to blow this chance of hers after so many years of failures and blindly looking around, she doesn’t want to scare her sister with any unnecessary clumsiness from her.

 

She looked outside the window of her rented car and saw the endless green fields while having the deep blue colored ocean on the other side. Tiffany unknowingly smiled and silently uttered a prayer, thanking God for giving her the strength to continue her search.

 

Tiffany was almost on the verge of giving up, all the leads they get only gets them to a dead end and it was breaking her hope into millions of pieces. She thought that she’s only wasting time and effort in searching for her sister who seems to only exist from the words of Sir Hector Park.

 

But God has been so kind to her, because now she finally found her sister and was only a few minutes away from meeting her for the first time ever. Tiffany found herself in the brink of tears as she thought of the other people she also love and misses a lot.

 

‘Mommy… Daddy… I miss the two of you so so much… thank you for being my guardian angels from up there… thanks for teaming up with our Appa and Umma in finally letting me and Sooyeon-unnie finally meet…’

Tiffany smiled and wiped the corner of her eyes. She took one deep breath and tried to imagine how their first meeting would be like. Tiffany remembered when Detective Song asked her why she doesn’t want him to take a picture of her sister. Tiffany has a very shallow reason actually, and a slightly conceited once as her two bestfriend’s said to her when she told them.

 

Tiffany had imagined how her sister would looked like, she pictured her as someone so gorgeous, eye catching aura, because she knows that she’s beautiful herself and quite above standards, that’s where Sunny gave her a heavy smack on the head and called her stupid. And she thinks that they’ll gonna be around the same height. And she’s so sure that their features resembled each other in a way or two.

 

‘Jessica Jung… what should I call her? Should I address her as unnie as soon as I see her? Should I call her by her Korean name so she’ll have an idea about me?’

 

Jessica’s a bank manager of very respectable bank in the whole country, a successful one and Tiffany felt so proud just thinking about that. Despite the hardships that their family encountered making them get separated to each other, they both grew up so well.

 

‘I guess I’ll call her by her American name since she grew up in the states… I’ll save the Korean names for later… finally! We’re about to meet each other…’

 

When Tiffany heard Jessica’s voice the phone she cried and almost screamed to the other woman that she’s her long lost little sister but she couldn’t and when Jessica told her that she can’t meet her, Tiffany regretted her earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter