Sixteen

Always On My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixteen

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon agreed to Tiffany when she told the latter that she suddenly felt unwell and would just like to go back to Yuri’s house to rest for and she tried to appease the disappointed she saw in Taeyeon’s face by telling her that they will still try to get something to eat later when she feels a bit better.

 

When they have arrived, Tiffany immediately dash off to her room, ignoring Taeyeon’s worried call. She locked her door and throw herself to her comfy bed in hope that it’s softness can lighten up the heavy cloud that was surrounding her heart.

 

“It can’t be…”

 

Tiffany mutters to the air.

 

She’s starting to feel like a fool. No, she’s a fool. It’s only been a few days, one week to be exact, since she met Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was a complete stranger, it’s impossible for her to fall in love this fast to a person she barely knows. But she admitted it herself right from the beginning, she said it herself that Taeyeon was dangerously handsome for a girl, it was so impossible to any man or woman not to feel any attraction for her.

 

And she’s like any other women— she can feel instant attraction to anyone she finds attractive. And the more she gets to know Taeyeon, the more she finds her attractive.

 

But Tiffany still tries to reason out the feeling she felt towards Kim Taeyeon, she can’t be in love with her.

 

Attracted, perhaps yes. Because Tiffany can’t deny the fact that she feels all jittery whenever Taeyeon is near her, she wanted to chase away all the butterflies that was swimming inside her stomach but couldn’t do anything about it at all.

 

She wanted to run as far away as she can from Taeyeon but her feet just won’t listen to her.

 

Tiffany buried her face in her pillow and let out a frustrated scream. She can’t let her feelings distract her to what is truly important to her right now. She has to find her sister first more than anything else.

 

‘And beside, I’m here right now because of my sister. She the most important to me right now. Not Kim Taeyeon. Not my own stupid feelings.’

 

Tiffany reasoned one last time to herself before letting out another scream into her poor pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon had already finished reading the document Seolhyun has given to her earlier, but still, there’s nothing that would lead her into Jessica.

 

The people working for her uncle have no deep motive to hurt Jessica or their family like this. They’re just a bunch of jealous old men that can’t accept the fact that they had been outsmarted by someone younger than them and a woman to top it all.

 

Taeyeon lets out another sigh for the millionth time already.

 

Juhyun had already arrived with another batch of documents and joined her in the study room.

 

And yet, they still failed to find anything. There’s no record of Jessica’s name, owning any share of stock in any company. They couldn’t find any documents that could point them to other possible investment that Jessica might have ventured in.

 

And Taeyeon had once again looked over Jessica’s personal papers, still hoping that she had just over-looked some part of it. But still finds nothing. Nothing at all.

 

Taeyeon frustrating raked her hands to her head, slightly pulling her own hair in the process. She felt thoroughly drain from all that was happening to them. It was so impossible that Jessica will just disappear like a bubble.

 

Taeyeon still strongly believes that her cousin-in-law is just somewhere in South Korea, probably just outside Seoul. The police had already check almost all the hospitals, hotels and even motels around Seoul and all the nearby districts in search of Jessica.

 

While she ordered her own people to search the neighboring provinces. She ordered them to looked at the places Jessica and Yuri had visited for vacation in past, especially the places that have connection to Jessica’s past.

 

But up to now, no one can tell where Jessica had gone to.

 

She was about to throw up the folder in her hands when she suddenly remembered something.

 

“Juhyun!”

 

Taeyeon breaks into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter