Chapter 2

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

So from now on, this story will have perspectives of the other member's as well.

But this is still Jimin centric and most of the story will be told from his perspective.

I am doing this so that you guys can know what the other members are thinking as well.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook knew he shouldn’t have drunk too much but there he was on the bed nursing a headache as he stared at the ceiling. Right next to him was a girl snoring; her body covered with a thin flimsy bed sheet, yet another mistake. He didn’t even remember her name. It was Jisoo or Jiwoo or something along those lines.

He knew he had to get up before the girl did or he would find himself being trapped by the girl being extra needy and let’s just say that he doesn’t do cuddles or kisses. That’s another thing about sleeping with girls; they are just too needy most of the time.

Jungkook gets up from the bed as the girl stirs a little but then falls asleep again. He looks for his underwear which he manages to find at the door. It’s just a clue about how wild things had gotten last night.

His shirt was just beside the bed and he found his pair of jeans lying on the floor. He got dressed pretty quickly and ran his hand through his hair. He grabbed his phone and looked at the peacefully sleeping girl before leaving. He knew by the time he comes back she will be gone. He hoped she will be gone. He remembered that one time when he had escaped one of such situations and when he came back about 4 hours later, the girl was still there. She finally left slapping Jungkook twice. He definitely didn’t want a repeat of something like that.

He checked his phone and he has a lot of texts. All of the texts were from his best friend, Yugyeom.

He groaned again because he knew he was gonna get an earful from Yugyeom when he sees him.

Jungkook left the frat house and walked to the café where his best friend must be working his shift.

He saw Yugyeom working behind the counter as Jungkook goes up to him.

“Look who it is,” Yugyeom said. “

“Morning,” Jungkook mumbled massaging his head.

“Last time I checked 12 pm doesn’t count as morning,”

“Make me some coffee,” Jungkook said.

“Drinking again then huh?”

Jungkook sighed. He knew he wasn’t gonna be let off the hook this easily. He generally appreciated Yugyeom’s concern for him a lot but not when he was suffering from a hangover.
“I’ll get you that coffee,” Yugyeom said leaving Jungkook sat on the counter.

Jungkook took the time to check his phone again. He proceeded to delete every girls’ text as it was just them being clingy something that Jungkook didn’t quite like. It was always a one-time thing for him but the girls they could never wrap their heads around it.

Yugyeom came back with Jungkook’s coffee handing it to him.

“Thanks, you are an angel,” Jungkook said meaning it. He was lucky to have someone as Yugyeom be his best friend.

“So tell me about the party last night,” Yugyeom asked as he was making someone else’s coffee humming a tune while doing it.

“I got drunk and then I slept with a girl,”

Jungkook saw Yugyeom draw a little heart on the latte.

“So nothing new then,” Yugyeom said.

“Nothing new,” Jungkook confirmed as he sipped the coffee. He could already feel his headache slipping away.

“You’re really good at this,” Jungkook said.

“Good at what?”

“The latte art thing,”

“Thanks, I try,” Yugyeom smiled.

Jungkook set down his finished cup of coffee.

“When does your shift end?”

“In fifteen minutes,”

“Cool, then I am coming with you at the dorm, I need a shower,” Jungkook said.

“And why can’t you shower at the frat house?”

Jungkook didn’t reply making Yugyeom roll his eyes.

“The girl’s still there,” Yugyeom said.

“Yeah,”

“You’re never gonna change Kookie,”

Jungkook just grinned as he waited for Yugyeom to finish his shift.

Yugyeom finished his shift and they left the coffee shop together walking to the dorms together.

“Why do I feel like I am forgetting something?”

“Are you?” Yugyeom asked.

“I don’t know,” Jungkook shrugged as he kept walking with Yugyeom. They soon reached the dorm.

“Where’s your roommate?” Jungkook asked as he sat down on Yugyeom’s bed.

“I have no idea,” Yugyeom answered.

“He is cute,”

“Yeah and Bambam isn’t gonna be someone you play with,”

“I didn’t say I was gonna do anything to him,” Jungkook said.

“Yeah but I know that look,” Yugyeom said.

Jungkook laughed as he left to shower. After a nice hot one, he wore the clothes he had borrowed off of Yugyeom.

“Do you think she will be gone by now?”

“I guess,” Yugyeom answered as he was sprawled on the bed texting someone.

“I’ll see you later then,” Jungkook said.

“All right bye,”

Jungkook left Yugyeom’s dorm walking back to the frat house when he spotted a familiar head of ginger hair. It belonged to a boy who was walking alongside another brown haired boy and Jungkook had the vague idea that he had seen the ginger haired boy somewhere but he couldn’t remember exactly where.

Just then the ginger haired boy caught his eye and his eyes widened before he looked angry almost glaring at Jungkook as he walked much faster in the opposite direction as the brown haired followed.

Who could it be? Jungkook thought hard when he suddenly remembered last night’s game and that he was dared to kiss the cutest boy in the room. There was nothing new about that he had kissed a lot of boys.

But now he remembered how this particular ginger haired boy had struck him ever since he had spilled water on Jungkook’s shirt and how he had looked so scared mumbling a sorry before scuttling away and when he had walked into the kitchen once again looking away when Jungkook so much as looked him into the eye

Please log in to read the full chapter