Chapter 3

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin was woken up from his nap by the sound of the click of the door.

It was Yoongi.

Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes as Yoongi placed his backpack on his bed.

“Do you have classes on Sunday too?” Jimin asked.

“Oh no, I was at work,”

“Oh,”

Yoongi nodded as he stood up and went to the bathroom and returned after washing his face.

Jimin was hungry and he really wanted to eat which meant he had to go out to some restaurant and order by himself.

Something that he definitely wasn’t gonna do.

This meant that he had to ask someone and that someone was probably going to be none other than his roommate Yoongi.

He saw the other boy now lying down on the bed on his phone.

Jimin cleared his throat overcome by nervousness.

Yoongi barely even looked up.

Jimin cleared his throat again looking at Yoongi.

“Hey…um Yoongi,”

“Yes,” Yoongi said looking at Jimin.

Jimin paused a little.

“Have you eaten dinner yet?”

“No, why?” Yoongi asked.

“Um because I haven’t eaten too…”

“Okay so,”

“Can we go out and eat together?” Jimin asked in a rushed tone.

“Yeah of course,”

Jimin heaved a sigh of relief. He almost expected his roommate to decline his offer but Yoongi didn’t.

He stood up going inside to wash his face and he returned to find Yoongi waiting for him.

Jimin grabbed his coat and they walked together.

“So what do you wanna eat?” Yoongi asked.

“Anything is fine really,”

“I really wanna eat some jjajangmyeon,” Yoongi said.

“I’ll have the same,” Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled as they entered the little restaurant and sat down.

The restaurant was empty except for a few other university students. Yoongi silently stared at his surroundings.

His roommate definitely wasn’t a man of words.

Now Jimin talked a lot himself. His mother called him a chatterbox because he never kept quiet. He had to fill in every situation with some talking.

But not with Yoongi.

He stayed quiet just observing his roommate who had a poker face on.

It was hard to decide if the other boy was sad, pissed or just tired. It was just his face, Jimin decided.

Their noodles came soon and they began eating and Jimin could hardly have any coherent thoughts because he had suddenly discovered how tasty Korean food could be.

Yoongi was focused on eating too. Their eyes met and Yoongi gave him a slight smile before returning to his poker face.

When the meal was done the waitress left a bill but before Jimin could even take out his wallet Yoongi had placed the money on his table.

“You didn’t have to pay,” Jimin said. “I was going to”

“It doesn’t matter,” Yoongi said.

“But…”

“I said it doesn’t matter,” Yoongi said.

Jimin didn’t say anything back as they left the restaurant while he quietly wondered what was up with all these boys paying for his meals.

They walked back to the dorms at an incredibly slow pace as Yoongi seemed to want to stroll. Not that Jimin minded.

He just watched Yoongi watch his hands tucked in his jacket when Jimin suddenly stumbled down falling down on the ground.

He groaned grabbing Yoongi’s attention.

Yoongi immediately helped him up.

“You fell?”

Jimin nodded as he took Yoongi’s hand standing up.

“Is it hurting?” Yoongi asked.

“Not a lot,”

“Be more careful yeah,” Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded as he stood up brushing off his jeans. There was a slight pain in his ankle but at least he could walk.

“This is the second time you hurt yourself,” Yoongi said. “Does this always happen?”

“Uh…no,” Jimin said. “Sometimes”

Yoongi chuckled.

It was the first time Jimin had saw the boy laugh and it was all kinds of beautiful things making Jimin smile a little as he looked at the other boy as he tripped over some stone but managed to not fall.

Of course, Yoongi saw that.

“God you’re clumsy,”

Jimin flushed as Yoongi opened the door switching on the light.
Jimin entered closing the door behind before hanging up his jacket.

He saw Yoongi had already gone in the bathroom. He came back dressed in a black T-shirt and shorts that just reached his thighs exposing the milky-white skin.

Jimin suddenly found himself staring but he forced himself to look away going to the bathroom and changing into his pajamas.

Back at home, he liked to sleep without his shirt but of course, he wasn’t gonna do this here so he put a pair of T-shirt on heading to bed.
He switched off the light checking the time.

It was just a little after 11 pm.

He sighed. It was only hours away from his first class tomorrow. He was nervous about the new teachers and the students and the daunting language that still made him hard to adjust.

“Jimin,”

Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts by Yoongi’s voice.
“Yes,”

“Tomorrow is your first class right?”

“Yeah,”

“You should go to sleep then,” Yoongi said. “So you can be well rested for tomorrow”

“I know,”

There was a long pause until Yoongi spoke up.

“Are you nervous?”

“A little,”

“Don’t be you will be okay,”

“Yeah I hope so,”

“Good luck,”

“Thank you,”

There was another silence and this time Jimin broke it.

“Also thank you for coming to eat with me,”

“It’s nothing,” Yoongi replied.

“You didn’t have to pay, though,”

He heard Yoongi sigh.

“Next time we go out you can pay, is that okay?”

“Yes,” Jimin answered.

Yoongi chuckled.

“Good night Jimin,”

Good night Yoongi,”

Jimin smiled to himself closing his eyes. Yoongi had wished him luck. He was happy but it was mostly because Yoongi had

Please log in to read the full chapter