Chapter 8

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok stared at himself and there is a slight smile on his face. He knew he got very lucky that day.

Ever since Jimin walked into that party along with Seokjin Hoseok had his eyes on him. He seemed fresh among the guys that Hoseok saw every day and that why ever since that day Hoseok knew he was gonna try his best to get with him which turned out to be too much of a problem because he was always with someone and Hoseok didn’t know how to subtly ask him if he was interested in a date.

And then came the tickets to the music festival that his friend gave to him and the first thing he did the next morning was find Jimin and tell him that he had extra tickets and no one to go with and Jimin agreed.

Hoseok was more than glad he was hanging out with Jimin outside of a party and when they went to the music festival which was pretty he had thought he probably ruined all the chances of ever going out with Jimin again until he spotted that bowling alley.

There they laughed goofed around and Hoseok got to impress Jimin with his not so impressive bowling skills and it was all going so smooth until Jimin told he had to leave and now Hoseok was worried that maybe the night wasn’t as great as he had felt it was.

They got into the train and throughout the whole ride Jimin was so distracted and Hoseok was on the edge of his seat worrying where it had all went wrong.

But it hadn’t.

Because he now had a date with Jimin on Monday night for dinner and that was the last thing he had expected to happen today.

How did it all come to be? Hoseok didn’t care. All that mattered to him was that now he had a date with Jimin and a chance to take things forward with him.

He got too lucky today he thought as he began to change out of his clothes. He slipped into his night clothes and then went to bed but not before texting Jimin for one last time.

‘Hey, today was fun’

Seconds later Hoseok’s screen lit up.

‘Me too’

‘I hope I see you tomorrow’

‘When does your class start?’

‘9,’

‘Okay we can meet at the coffee shop just outside campus at 8’

‘Sure’ Hoseok was grinning gleefully at the screen.

‘I gotta sleep now, bye night’

‘Good night’

Hoseok was still grinning as he lied down on the bed. It was like he didn’t even have to try anymore with Jimin. Things were happening on their own and he wasn’t complaining at all.

He was looking forward to their next date and ready to make his next move.

 

 

When Jimin reached his dorm he finds that Yoongi was sleeping and has left the door half open for Jimin so Jimin comes in making the least possible noise and then goes to the bathroom where he changed and came back to sleep. Even though he didn’t eat much throughout the whole day he wasn’t even that hungry.

Jimin was left to think about Hoseok and also Jungkook though he tried not to think about Jungkook but of course, the boy kept crossing his mind but he was happy that he managed to score a date.

A date with Jung Hoseok out of all people. Hoseok was attractive and sweet and Jimin thought he had been really lucky to show interest in him.

Guess, Taehyung wasn’t wrong after all.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi who seemed to be snoring peacefully before he decided to sleep himself.

The next morning Jimin went to his classes and this time Jungkook was there but he made no effort to acknowledge Jimin at all and Jimin felt glad that he had finally tackled the menace that was Jeon Jungkook in his life.

Jimin sat with Namjoon in most of the classes and he finally felt that he was getting happy again after that disaster of a night.

He bumped into Taehyung on the way of their classes.

“So are we going out today?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah of course,” Jimin said.

“Okay, I’ll see you after classes,” Taehyung grinned before walking off and Jimin made a mental note to start looking for jobs so that he doesn’t run out of money.

After classes, Jimin changed and Taehyung immediately showed up. He looked cute, Jimin thought his brown hair covering his forehead he was wearing ripped jeans and a holey shirt. Jimin noticed Taehyung had a thing for holes.

“Where are we going?” Jimin asked.

“Hongdae,”

“Oh, I’ve heard about that place,” Jimin said.

“Trust me, you are gonna love it there,” Taehyung said as they left the campus and went to the subway and boarded a train which was pretty crowded and Taehyung and Jimin were stood in a corner talking to each other. Taehyung was a great company. He was lively and talkative and seemed to have a great sense of humor.

When they finally got at Hongdae Jimin was awestruck to see the number of people. It was lively and beautiful with so many people but Jimin didn’t mind the crowd at all as he walked along with Taehyung.

“I came here with Baekhyun for the first time,” Taehyung said.

“Baekhyun?” Jimin asked.

“My roommate,” Taehyung said.

“Oh,”

“That shop has the best clothes,” Taehyung said. “Wanna go?”

“Sure,”

They entered the shop and Jimin began looking at the clothes. They had a great collection. Jimin wished he could buy it all but he had to resist the urge because he was spending way too much lately.

They finally walked out with a couple of shirts and some hats and beanies before Taehyung excitedly dragged Jimin into one of his favorite restaurants.

They got some traditional Korean food which was pretty filling in itself but Taehyung insisted if they had come all the way to Hongdae they just had to visit his favorite café and of course Jimin obliged.

They went to the café and Jimin inhaled the amazing coffee smells.

Taehyung ordered two frappes and muffins for them which he claimed were the best items in the menu and Jimin went along with it.

Their order came pretty soon and Jimin dug in and was pretty sure that this was now his favorite café too.

“So, how did you like Hongdae?” Taehyung asked.

“It’s amazing,” Jimin said truthfully.

“I know, right,” Taehyung said. “I love this place”

“Yeah, we should come here sometime again,”

“Yeah, we have so much more to see,” Taehyung said.

“Yeah,”

“So, how was your day with Hoseok?” Taehyung asked as he sipped his coffee.

“Pretty great,” Jimin answered.

“Where did you guys go?”

“To this festival thing but it wasn’t so great, so we just went to a bowling alley,”

“Oh, sounds fun,” Taehyung said with a small smile.

“It was,” Jimin said. “Hoseok’s a nice guy to hang out with”

‘Yeah, I guess so,” Taehyung said.

“We are going on a date this Monday,” Jimin said before he could stop himself. He looked at Taehyung with a horrified expression.

“Oh,” Taehyung said.

There was a prolonged silence.

“That sounds nice,” Taehyung finally said breaking the silence.

For the rest of the time at the café, neither of them spoke until it was time to pay the bill and both of them begin to insist on paying the bill before splitting it.

They left the café and Jimin looked at Taehyung who looked lost in deep thought so Jimin just kept quiet walking side by side with Taehyung.

They got into the train and by then Taehyung seemed to return to his normal state as he smiled Jimin.

“That was pretty fun, right?”

Jimin nodded.

“And the deal on the clothes just made it better,” he said.

Please log in to read the full chapter