Chapter 10

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin could feel Hoseok’s hands on his waist as their lips met in a heated kiss. Jimin’s hands were wrapped around Hoseok’s neck as Hoseok’s hands explored his body.

“God, Jimin,” he said breaking their kiss their foreheads touching. “You’re so ing hot”

Jimin had a smile on his face as he proceeded to kiss him again.

They were in some toilet of the University between classes making out. Hoseok’s mouth was on Jimin’s neck slightly.

“Oh ,” Jimin said in a breathy voice.

“Shush now, anyone can walk in,” Hoseok said with a little smirk.

“Shut up and kiss me,” Jimin said and Hoseok obliged connecting their lips in a deep kiss. Jimin was probably already late to his class now but he couldn’t care less. He just wanted to be here making out with Hoseok.

“Baby,” Hoseok said. “I have class now”

Jimin nodded slightly disappointed.

“But we can continue this later of course,” Hoseok said playing with Jimin’s fingers still smiling.

“Of course,” Jimin smiled as he pecked Hoseok’s lips.

“Let’s get out of here then,” Hoseok said.

Jimin nodded as Hoseok opened the door of the bathroom stall.

“You know, Hoseok and Jimin you guys can at least try to keep the voice down,”

Jimin almost jumped until he saw Seokjin bent over the sink washing his hands. He turned around drying his hands with the paper towel.

Jimin met his eyes and Seokjin smiled at him so he smiled back.

“Jin, buddy, I haven’t seen you for a long time,” Hoseok said.

“It’s okay you have been quite busy with your new beau I suppose,” Seokjin answered looking more at Jimin than Hoseok who shifted closer to Hoseok as if Hoseok was a human shield from Seokjin’s burning gaze on him.

Just then there was a loud slam of a door and Jungkook sauntered out looking as annoyed as ever. Seokjin looked at Jungkook and his expression turned sour while Jungkook glared back. There was too much tension in the room.

Jimin cursed his fate because this was the last thing that he needed. 3 of the people that he has kissed were all in the same room in an awkward silence. Why did these coincidences keep happening? Why did Jeon Jungkook always had to show up everywhere?

Jimin cleared his throat a little.

“Uh, Hoseok we have class now, don’t we?”

Hoseok nodded.

“Actually I do too,” Seokjin smiled.

Jungkook walked past them and Jimin blinked a little as Seokjin’s eyes followed Jungkook’s fleeing figure.

“Your friend is weird,” Hoseok said.

“He is um not my friend, exactly,” Jimin said.

Hoseok looked confused but didn’t say anything.

“Well I’ll catch you later then babe,” he smiled kissing Jimin.

“Bye Jin,” he said to Seokjin who just smiled.

Jimin was now alone in the hallways with Seokjin.

“I thought you had class?”

“First floor, isn’t there where your next class is?” Seokjin asked.

“Oh yeah,” he said.

“So, how are things going with Hoseok?”

“Pretty good,”

“When did you guys get together?” Seokjin asked.

“About 2 weeks now I think,”

“Oh, and…and what about Jeon?”

“Um, Jungkook and I were never together,” Jimin said.

“Oh, well that’s what it seemed like,” Seokjin said.

“It was all a huge misunderstanding,” Jimin said.

“Okay,”

Jimin saw his class.

“Well my class is here now,” Jimin said. “See you later”

“Goodbye,”

Jimin walked into the already full class and sat in the back as the teacher came and Jimin tried to listen to what the teacher was saying but he hardly could focus on anything these days and he kept thinking about how he was running out of money and today he was definitely starting to look for a job.

After two of his classes, it was lunch time and he met up with Hoseok who immediately grabbed Jimin and kissed him earning some stares but they were completely oblivious to it.

“You okay?” Hoseok asked. “You seem a bit off”

“I need a job,” Jimin said.

“Oh, well I can help you,” Hoseok said. “I think I saw a bookstore that had an opening, maybe you can try?”

“Where is it?”

“Just around campus,” Hoseok says. “I can show you after class”

“That would be great, thank you,” Jimin says.

“Anything for you,” Hoseok says pecking Jimin’s cheek who blushes a little.

They ended up buying two sandwiches and sat in the corner talking and kissing (lots of it) before it was time for their classes to start and Jimin headed off to his.

His next class had Jungkook in it but the other didn’t make any kind of effort to acknowledge him so Jimin thought maybe Jungkook was finally tired and had decided to leave Jimin alone for good.

The class is over soon and Jimin saw Jungkook at the doorway talking to some girl and Jungkook laughs leaning close to her face. Jimin felt sick to his stomach and looked away and he couldn’t help but feel jealous though he convinced himself it was just disgust about how much of a player Jungkook could be.

Jimin walked past and what he didn’t see is Jungkook looking at his rushing figure smirking.

 

 

Seokjin arrived at the bookstore sooner than he thought because his teacher was kind enough to let them go early for one day. Seokjin kept down his back and smiled at the cashier who smiled back before he headed to the back and began working on arranging the books that people had moved while humming a tune to himself.

He heard the glass doors open and Seokjin turned around to see who had come in and he saw Hoseok and Jimin so Seokjin stayed rooted at the spot.

Jimin approached the cashier and Seokjin heard him talking to her about the opening at the store.

“Yes, we do have an opening,” the woman answered happily.

Seokjin saw Jimin smile.

“I want to work here,”

“I mean as long as you can arrange books according to the categories and clean the shelves and sweep the floor, you can work here,” she answered.

“I can do all of that,” Jimin answered with a small smile.

“Well, why don’t you fill this form out?” she said and pulled one out from under her desk.

Seokjin saw Jimin fill the form out while chatting away to Jimin.

“We also have a student from your University working here,” the lady said. “Seokjin will help around”

Seokjin kept the book down deciding to make an appearance.

“Hey Jimin,” Seokjin smiled.

“Oh, you guys know each other?” the lady said. “That’s great”

“Yeah, we are good friends,” Seokjin answered.

Jimin smiled back as he handed the form to the lady.

“You can start tomorrow,” the lady said.

“And you don’t have to worry about anything,” Seokjin said. “I’ll teach you everything”

“Thanks, Seokjin,” Jimin said.

The lady stood up.

“Would you mind coming with me to the back for a second?” she said. “I have some explaining to do”

Jimin nodded leaving and Seokjin saw that Hoseok was alone with him.

“Have you been avoiding him?” Seokjin asked.

“Avoiding you?” Hoseok asked. “Of course not”

“Well, that’s what it seems like,” Seokjin said. “Ever since you and Jimin became a thing”

“Why, are you jealous because I knew you had your eye on him?”

“I did not,”

“Oh come on now, you had no reason to drag him to that party on the first day that he came here,” Hoseok said.

“I just wanted to help him to fit in,” Seokjin said.

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

“I know what your intentions are,” Seokjin said. “And I don’t want to see Jimin hurting”

“Well whatever you are thinking is wrong, I don’t intent to do anything wrong to Jimin,” Hoseok said.

Seokjin chuckled humorlessly.

“First Jungkook and then you, I don’t know why all of you have picked Jimin as your target to over,”

“He is no target of mine,” Hoseok said. “What we have is real”

“Since, when did you start having relationships?”

“Since now,” Hoseok said. “Anyway, it’s none of your business to know what is between Jimin and me, all I know is very happy together and we would like to be that way”

“We will see,”

“I know you are jealous because you aren’t the one who has Jimin,” Hoseok said smirking. “But just as a warning stay the away from Jimin”

Seokjin opened his mouth to say something back but by then Jimin had returned and he was walking towards Seokjin and Hoseok smiling.

Seokjin backed away a little.

“Thank you Hoseok for telling me about this place,” Jimin said.

“It’s nothing babe,”

“Seokjin see you tomorrow,” Jimin said. Seokjin just nodded with a small smile as they walked out of the store with Hoseok’s hand resting on the small of Jimin’s back and Seokjin could practically feel himself glowering before he turned around and began rearranging the books.

At first, Seokjin saw Jimin nothing as someone who he had wanted to hook up with and that’s why he took elaborate efforts to invite the other to parties but things have changed. Seokjin now saw Jimin as someone he wanted to be with holding hands and walking by a peaceful river while Jimin smiled at him his eyes crinkling.

Seokjin didn’t know when did it go from wanting Jimin to needing Jimin but every time he saw Jimin with Hoseok he felt nothing but a surge of jealousy inside him.

All Seokjin wanted was Jimin to be his.

 

 

Hoseok walked down the street with Jimin’s hands locked into his. They were out on a date to a café and now returning back to the dorms.

“Hey look at that photo booth,” Jimin said. “Let’s go”

Hoseok felt Jimin dragging him by the hand as they went in to get some pictures. Jimin pulled out his tongue for the first picture and then for the next one Jimin was kissing Hoseok’s cheek. Hoseok did the same before they kissed each other on the lips.

When the photos were out Jimin looked so happy it was unbelievable.

“You know, these are our first actual photos together,” Jimin said.

“Yeah,” Hoseok smiled.

“I love them,” Jimin said as he pecked Hoseok’s cheek. “They are perfect”

“Yeah, they are,” Hoseok said pushing back Jimin’s ginger hair. “And so are you”

Jimin blushed a little and Hoseok smiled because he would be lying if he said seeing Jimin’s face being red after Hoseok would compliment him wasn’t his favorite thing in the world.

Then again, everything about Jimin was his favorite thing in the world.

“Let’s go then,” Jimin said slipping his hand back into Hoseok’s.

Hoseok nodded.

They walked back to the dorms talking most of the time.

“So wanna come to mine,” Hoseok asked. “My roommate’s gone to his home for two

Please log in to read the full chapter