Chapter 7

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin is definitely the most stupid person in the world.

Why would he ever actually think that someone like Jeon Jungkook would actually change? Jimin doesn’t know exactly why he started making out with Jungkook. One thing he now knows that he is incredibly stupid.

He liked the kiss as much as he hates to admit it. He loved the feeling of Jungkook’s lips enveloping his and how his hands were in Jimin’s as they kissed each other. It was perfect and Jimin wanted more even though he couldn’t even breathe but it felt so good.

When they stopped Jungkook offered to get Jimin the water that he needed and Jimin was stood there contemplating what the hell had just happened when he saw it. Jungkook was against the wall making out with some random girl and Jimin realizes that he was being stupid again.

Because people like Jungkook don’t change. They jump over from girls and boys every night. For Jungkook kissing someone is not even a big of a deal but Jimin is not like that. Jimin had saved his first kiss up until he came to Korea because he had always wanted it to be with someone that he loved and Jeon Jungkook stole his first kiss.

And then went on to make Jimin’s life a living hell with his crude remarks but Jimin went through it all because as stupid as it sounded he liked Jungkook’s attention, after all, he really was ridiculously hot and there was something about the way his lips curved into a smirk making Jimin’s heart beat faster.

So that’s why he didn’t stop Jungkook from kissing him because he quite frankly longed for Jungkook’s lips to be on his and when it finally happened Jimin was overjoyed and of course Jungkook had to ruin it just then and Jimin could feel tears forming as he saw Jungkook make out with her when suddenly he stopped and their eyes met and Jimin could see the fake guilt that was on Jungkook’s face and then him making his way towards Jimin.

Not even thinking about it once Jimin walked away and for once was glad that he was short enough that he couldn’t be seen among all of those people at the party as he walked upstairs for whatever reason and the first person he encountered was Seokjin who was making his way downstairs.

“Oh hey Jimin,” Seokjin said with a smile.

Jimin was well aware that Jungkook was following him so he did what his instincts told him and that was to grab Seokjin’s face and kiss him right there. So he did, hoping that Seokjin wouldn’t punch him later because he tried to kiss but he was sort of kissing Jimin back too and it was certainly fun but it did not quite have the same feel to it but Jimin didn’t mind.

They kept kissing until Jin broke apart to catch a breath when he turned around his face surprised, Jimin looked downstairs too and there at the foot of stairs was Jungkook staring up at the both of them looking mortified and Jimin could feel himself being happy that he showed Jungkook that he wasn’t the only one who could go around kissing anyone he liked and that he wasn’t affected by what had just happened a few minutes ago though that wasn’t quite the case.

Jungkook’s face went from mortified to glaring in a second as he walked away and Jimin stared until he realized there was a confused Seokjin right beside him and they looked at each other before Jimin finally got some courage to speak.

“I want to uh leave,”

“Okay,” Seokjin said.                                

They walked downstairs and out of the door and wordlessly got into the car when Jimin finally spoke up again.

“I am really sorry for what happened,” Jimin said.

“Huh,”

“I didn’t mean to kiss you like that it was just a stupid mistake,”

“Oh,”

“I uh I just wanted to make Jungkook jealous,”

“Why did you want to make him jealous?”

“It’s a long story but it doesn’t matter,” Jimin sighed. “He is an ”

“Oh well,”

“I am really sorry for doing that to you I shouldn’t have it was highly inappropriate,”

“I don’t mind…I mean it’s fine I get it,” Seokjin said.

“Uh thank you,” Jimin said. “But I really am sorry,”

“You don’t have to apologize I mean it was you kissing me so that wasn’t bad…,” Seokjin trailed off sensing that this probably wasn’t the best time to do this as he started the car and Jimin stared out of the window trying to think about everything else other than Jungkook but he was the only one stuck into Jimin’s mind and he could feel himself getting emotional and annoyed by the constant ing reminder.

Jimin was never this stupid. He always knew what he had to but ever since he came here his life has been a train wreck and he doesn’t know what to do about it. He is the most clueless he has ever been in his life.

Seokjin stopped the car and that’s when Jimin realized that they had reached the dorms.

“Thank you for the ride,” Jimin said.

Seokjin just nodded.

“Good night,”

“Night,”

Jimin walked to his dorm which was a little far away from Seokjin’s and it was very cold and for some strange reasons he started crying and it made him feel even more pathetic because he was crying over Jungkook. That had to be the most stupid reason to cry.

Soon he was in front of the dorm and it was locked which meant Yoongi was in there and he would Jimin’s pathetic crying face and ask questions about what happened. Jimin dreaded it all as he knocked on the door and about a minute later Yoongi finally opened the door.

He looked at Jimin and looked surprised but didn’t say anything as he let Jimin come in and closed the door behind him.

Jimin sat down on his bed and Yoongi sat on his and they were completely silent for a few minutes until Yoongi spoke up.

“Are you okay?”

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and sighed a little.

“Not really,”

“What is it?” Yoongi asked. “Do you wanna talk about it?”

“I don’t know,”

“Okay,” Yoongi said. “Have you eaten?”

Jimin shook his head no.

“I’ve got some sushi from this new place, wanna try it?” he asked with a little smile.

“Okay,” Jimin said in a monotone.

Yoongi took out the sushi from the little bag and sat down on the floor with Jimin.

Jimin took his chopsticks and ate one. It was definitely delicious but he really didn’t feel anything eating it.

They ate silently and soon the sushi was finished soon. Yoongi cleared up the plates. If it had been some other time Jimin would have at least helped with the cleaning but today he was too exhausted mentally.

Yoongi came back after washing the dishes to find Jimin was still sitting on his bed motionless.

“Jimin, it’s midnight, don’t you have classes?” Yoongi asked.

Jimin just nodded.

“Then go change up and then sleep,” Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded again but didn’t even move.

“Jimin what is it that’s bothering you?” Yoongi asked in a soft voice and Jimin could feel himself crying again.

“It’s nothing I just I don’t know I miss home and living here is hard…,” he trailed off. It was partly true, he did miss home but it wasn’t the reason he was crying.

Jimin saw Yoongi bite his lip and then stand up. He sat down next to Jimin and then hugged him. Jimin was caught off guard by Yoongi’s sudden hug but he hugged him back anyway and it felt really good. He wanted some kind of reassurance and it came in the form of Yoongi’s hug.

“Things are hard right now,” Yoongi said. “But it will be okay”’

Jimin nodded as Yoongi smiled.

“It’s late you should go to sleep,” Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded again and got up to change his clothes before coming back and lying on the bed and Yoongi switched off the lights.

“Good night Jimin,”

“Night,” Jimin mumbled.

That night Jimin had a dream of him and Jungkook making out and of course, he was regretting it as he watched his puffy eyes in the mirror while brushing his teeth. He really wanted to miss class but it wasn’t worth it to miss so much just because of Jungkook. And that would make him think that Jungkook was more affected by it, he was but no way was he gonna show it to Jungkook.

He put on a flannel shirt with light washed jeans and walked to the class which was half full and he sat beside Namjoon who smiled at him.

“Morning,”

“Hey morning,” Jimin smiled.

“You look a bit off, are you okay?”

“Yeah totally fine,” Jimin lied.

“You up for Sunday right?” Namjoon asked.

“Huh,”

“The tutoring…,”

“Oh that…yeah ‘course,” Jimin said.

Namjoon smiled before paying his attention back to his phone and Jimin found himself looking at the door for no one in particular. The teacher finally entered and yet there was no sign of Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin heaved a sigh of relief. It was frank

Please log in to read the full chapter