Chapter 15

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

JIMIN

 

Jimin was glad he decided to come along to the party. For once, in a long time, he had a bit of fun and his mind was off Hoseok as he danced with Seokjin who kept moving his body in a weird fashion cracking Jimin up each time. Though Jimin kept a look-out for Yoongi the other had disappeared. Maybe he had found some friend, or talking to some new people in the party. Jimin wouldn’t even be surprised if Yoongi decided to leave the party.

Seokjin placed his hand on Jimin’s waist before moving it away and Jimin could see the flicker of slight nervousness across his features. Jimin got closer decreasing the already meager distance between them. Seokjin seemed to respond well as he placed his hands on Jimin’s waist and did not move them.

“Jimin,”

“Yeah,”

“You look really good tonight…,” Seokjin trailed off.

“Oh, um, thank you,” Jimin said.

“You look amazing too,” Jimin said.

“Thank you Jimin,” Seokjin smiled.

Jimin felt his heart skip a beat. It was hard to understand his feelings. On one hand, his heart was pining for Hoseok and he wanted nothing more than have Hoseok back into his life but there was Seokjin who was always so nice to Jimin, he was a shoulder to cry and Jimin could trust him everything and it seemed like he really liked Jimin…

“What are you thinking about?” Seokjin asked.

“Huh,”

‘You’re thinking…I can tell,” Seokjin said. “Your face got all serious and stuff”

“Oh it’s nothing,” Jimin shrugged it off.

Seokjin was slowly swaying to the music.

“Is it about Hoseok?” he asked after a pause.

“Uh…yeah,” Jimin sighed.

Seokjin didn’t say anything for a little while. They had almost stopped dancing now.

“Jimin he is not worth all the time you are giving him,” Seokjin said.

“I…,”

“No, Jimin, I can’t see you like this torturing yourself,” Seokjin said gripping Jimin’s hands. “Whatever happened it’s not your fault”

“I know that,” Jimin said. “It’s just…,”

“I don’t know Seokjin my feelings are a mess,”

“I get it,” Seokjin said. “But you have to let go at one point”

Jimin nods.

“You need to move on everyone does after a breakup,” Seokjin said. “You got to forget them and meet new people”

“Yeah, you are right,” Jimin said.

Seokjin just smiled as he let go of Jimin’s hand and placed them on Jimin’s waist looking at Jimin.

“You need someone who is willing you treat right,”

Jimin didn’t realize how quickly it happened and who even initiated it but he was kissing Seokjin and for the first time there was no edge of hesitation or guilt in his heart as he wrapped his hands around Seokjin’s neck in an attempt to pull him closer.

Jimin didn’t want to stop. Seokjin’s lips felt soft against his. They finally let go after what seemed like an eternity to Jimin only for Jimin to pull at Seokjin’s shirt reconnecting their lips.

Jimin didn’t know where this sudden confidence and desperation came from but he just didn’t wanna stop kissing Seokjin.

Everyone around them was still dancing not really paying attention to them as they continued kissing for the longest time ever and when they did stop Seokjin touched his forehead to Jimin grinning.

“You are ing amazing Park Jimin,”

Jimin only smiled.

 

SEOKJIN

 

Seokjin adjusted the front mirror of his car as he could feel the burning gaze of Jimin’s roommate onto him.

For some reason, he wouldn’t take his eyes off Seokjin. Jimin who was sitting in the front seat was too oblivious to even notice.

Maybe Seokjin was just imagining things he thought as he focused on just driving instead.

“Seokjin,” Jimin said. “Will you mind stopping for a second?”

“Uh, why?”

‘I have to pick up from shaving cream,” Jimin said.

Seokjin just nodded stopping the car.

“I’ll be right back,” Jimin said hopping off the car and going straight to the store.

Now Seokjin was left alone with Yoongi.

Seokjin reached for his phone so he had something to distract himself from while Yoongi glared at him.

“Are you and Jimin a thing now?” he heard Yoongi’s voice.

It was quiet yet menacing at the same time and looked at Yoongi who had an almost bored expression on his face.

“I don’t know,” Seokjin truthfully answered. Sure he and Jimin had made out at the party but they still had to reach a concluding term for their relationship…friends? Friends with benefits, boyfriends, the possibilities were endless. Though Seokjin personally preferred boyfriends…

“You two were making out,”

“Uh yeah,” Seokjin answered. “We were”

“That must mean Jimin must like you at least a little,” Yoongi said leaning forward.

“I guess you can say that…,”

“Listen, Seokjin,” Yoongi said. “Jimin is a nice person and he has already been through a lot ever since he came here,”

“I…,”

“I just want you to treat him well,” Yoongi said. “He deserves it”

“I know that…,” Seokjin answered.

“I don’t want Jimin getting himself hurt again,” Yoongi said.

“I won’t hurt him,” Seokjin promised although it felt weird to give these assurances to Jimin’s roommate after all he really had nothing to do with Jimin…

There was silence for some time until Seokjin spoke up.

“Can I ask why you care so much?” Seokjin asked.

“I care about Jimin,” Yoongi answered. “He is a good friend”

Seokjin nodded accepting his answer but for some reason in the back of mind he as he looked at Yoongi’s grim face he couldn’t help but think that there were more reasons for Yoongi’s concern.

Just then Seokjin heard the car door open and Yoongi who had been leaning ahead sat back.

“Did you guys become best friends while I was gone?” Jimin asked as he sat down on his seat.

“Yeah, we sure did,” Yoongi said smiling at Seokjin who smiled back and started his car.

When they reached the campus Jimin and Yoongi got off the car while Seokjin followed suit grabbing Jimin from his waist gently who just smiled shyly.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Seokjin said.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow,”

Seokjin leaned in kissing Jimin’s lips for a few seconds.

“Goodnight,”

“Night,”

Jimin walked off with a little wave while Yoongi was still waiting for him when Jimin suddenly tripped and before Seokjin could even react Yoongi had helped Jimin steady up holding his hand and his waist.

“Be a bit more careful Jimin, okay?” Yoongi said.

“Well, as long as you are there to save me I’m fine,” Jimin said.

Yoongi and Jimin laughed as they walked off. Seokjin got back in his car and slammed his feet on the brakes suddenly overcome with rage he couldn’t quite rationalize.

Yoongi was just Jimin’s roommate he reminded himself. No real threat there.

And now he finally had Jimin. He had nothing to worry about. Jimin was all his.

 

 

TAEHYUNG 

 

Taehyung was sat in the cafeteria alone listening to music trying hard to focus on his notes but he couldn’t at all.

Taehyung sighed looking up when he saw Jimin and he was with Seokjin holding hands with him and usually, Taehyung isn’t the one who makes assumptions about people but as Seokjin lightly kissed Jimin’s head it certainly didn’t look like they were just friends.

Taehyung almost looked away but then Jimin saw him whose face broke out in a smile as he made his way towards Taehyung. Taehyung saw Seokjin still watching.

“Taehyung,” Jimin said.

“Hey,”

“I haven’t seen you in a long time,” Jimin said.

“Uh yeah you never replied to my texts so..,” Taehyung trailed off.

“I know,” Jimin said biting his lip. “I am very sorry things weren’t great for me and I wanted to be alone”

“Of course yeah I understand,” Taehyung said.

Jimin smiled the similar crinkly-eyed smile that Taehyung saw in his dreams right before he would kiss Jimin.

“How are you doing?” Jimin asked.

“Just fine kinda busy with revising and stuff,” Taehyung said with a little shrug.

“Good luck with the exams,” Jimin said.

“Yeah you too,” Taehyung said with a little smile. “Anyway, how is Hoseok doing?”

Taehyung noticed the shift in Jimin’s expression.

“Uh, we,”

“Yeah,”

“Hoseok and I broke up,” Jimin sighed.

“Oh,” Taehyung let out not knowing what to say.

Jimin didn’t meet his eyes as he nervously twiddled his thumbs instead.

“I’m sorry,”

“Oh it’s okay I am okay,” Jimin said.

“How did it happen?” Taehyung asked softly.

“It’s a long story,” Jimin said with a little chuckle. “I’ll be sure to tell you when we get to catch up”

“I’m always free,” Taehyung said making Jimin laugh.

“I’ll text you,” Jimin said as he stood up and so did Taehyung.

Jimin suddenly hugged him.

“I missed you a lot Tae,” Jimin said.

“I missed you too,”

“Anyway, see you later,”

“Bye,”

Jimin walked off and Taehyung saw Seokjin grabbing his wrist pulling him closer and staring at Taehyung.

They maintained eye contact until Taehyung’s phone buzzed. It was the reminder he set for his next lecture.

Taehyung grabbed his books and left the cafeteria but not before he took one last look at Jimin who was sitting quite close to Seokjin who was laughing next to Jimin’s ear while Jimin giggled.

Taehyung left immediately. He had seen enough.

 

JUNGKOOK

 

Jungkook was sitting in the class uneasy fidgeting with his pen. The class was filling up but the seat beside him was empty.

Even Jimin’s friend Namjoon (Jungkook was pretty sure that’s his name) who was always stuck to the hip with Jimin was missing.

And there was no sign of Jimin either. Maybe they will come together…

Just then Jungkook saw Jimin with Seokjin walking towards the class. Jungkook craned his neck to get a proper view and noticed Jimin’s hands around Seokjin’s.

They stopped a bit further away from the entrance and Seokjin leaned in kissing Jimin on his lips for a brief few seconds.

Jungkook was taken aback when Jimin only kissed him before smiling as Seokjin kissed his forehead before walking away

Please log in to read the full chapter