Chapter 9

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up to be very nervous and he had the valid reason too. He was going on a date with Hoseok.

Now Jimin didn’t have a lot of experience when it came to dating because he had never really asked out someone or even been asked out, so of course, this was a whole new world and Jimin didn’t know what to expect from the date and what was he even supposed to do.

It’ll be fine, he told himself.

He walked into his first class of the day and sat down next to Namjoon and they talked everything under the sun until the professor came in and a few minutes later Jeon Jungkook stumbled in and Jimin stiffened in his chair as he sat next to him.

Jungkook looked over with a lazy smirk on his face.

“Relax Jiminie,” he said and Jimin ignored him. That is what he was gonna do he thought if Jungkook tried to make a move.

Ignore him.

But Jimin didn’t have to because Jeon Jungkook hardly made his presence felt by anything other than tapping the end of his pencil on the desk which was much bearable than him whispering sleazy comments in his ear.

When the class is over, Namjoon stopped Jimin from leaving.

“Jimin, are you free today?” he asked. “We could hang out

“Uh no,” Jimin said. “I uh I have a date”

“Oh,” Namjoon says with a long pause. “Well…I hope you have fun”

“Thanks,” Jimin says with a smile.”See you later”

“Bye,”

When Jimin turned around he saw Jungkook was still there possibly eavesdropping on their conversation, glaring as Jimin walked by him.

God was he confusing, Jimin thought.

The rest of the day is passed in Jimin attending classes and thinking about what he would wear tonight. He was kind of glad that he didn’t happen to bump into Hoseok because that would have just made him into more of a nervous mess than he already was.

When he was done with the classes he headed back to his dorm and picked out a plain white tee and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black denim jacket. He styled his ginger hair with an obnoxious amount of hairspray and then put on some makeup which of course included eyeliner because he had grown very confident about pulling it off well because of a particular person.

And then he just waited for Hoseok to pick him up.

It didn’t take long for him to show up in a black shirt with rolled up sleeves showing his toned arms that Jimin tried not to stare at and black skinny jeans his brown hair styled in a quiff making him look like a completely different person and also more attractive than ever.

“Hey, Jimin,” he said.

Jimin smiled.

“Hey,”

Hoseok offered his hand and Jimin took it and they walked through campus holding hands which did earn them looks but Jimin ignored them.

Hoseok got a cab and they got in and only made casual talk all through the ride mainly because they were both nervous. The cab stopped in front of a bar more specific at Yoongi’s bar.

“Here?” Jimin questioned.

“Yeah, you don’t like it?”

“No, no it seems nice,” Jimin said.

“Yeah, everyone raves about it at Uni,” Hoseok said. “Come on now”

Jimin nodded his hands still holding Hoseok’s as he made his way inside the sweaty crowd of 20 somethings who are dancing and drinking. Hoseok who was dragging Jimin along with him until they managed to find an empty spot in a secluded corner and they sat down.

“What would you like to drink?”

“Uh nothing with too much alcohol in it,” Jimin said.

“All right then,” he said. “I’ll be back”

Jimin nodded sat in the corner alone as he eyed people dancing and waited for Hoseok to come by.

Hoseok returned with the drinks in his hand as he sat down handing Jimin his drink and Jimin sipped from the colorful cocktail.

“Is it good?”

“Yeah, it’s great,” Jimin smiled.

Hoseok smiled and then was distracted by the sound of a loud mic tap.

“Everyone give it up for Agust D,”

Immediately there was a loud cheer and Yoongi walked on the stage wearing a long black T-shirt and black jeans, he was wearing a black Snapback and the mike was covering the rest of his face making it impossible for Jimin to recognize that it was actually his roommate Min Yoongi.

But when he started rapping there was another loud cheer and the people seem to go crazy.

Jimin looked over to Hoseok who seemed to have the time of his life clapping and cheering for Agust D like the rest of the people.

“Gosh, I’d come back just for this guy,” he said to Jimin.

Jimin almost told him that this was the same guy who walked into them making out with each other just yesterday but decided against it.

Agust D or Yoongi raps for about an hour before he is off the stage and the audience is already sighing in disappointment.

Music plays again, the electronic kind and soon people begin heading to the floor to dance.

“Jimin,”

“Yeah,”

“Wanna dance?”

“I um I don’t think so,”

“Come on now don’t be shy, I remember how good you were that day,” Hoseok said.

Jimin sighs internally.

“All right but not for too long,”

“Thanks, babe,”

Jimin slightly stiffened at the word babe. Why was Hoseok calling him babe on their second date? Was it the norm here? Were they going too fast together? Jimin had no idea. Then again they had kissed before they even went on a date together. Jimin decided not to question how things were going so he just took Hoseok’s hand as they headed to the dance floor.

It started out very tame as they kind off just swayed around each other their bodies touching occasionally simply because of the lack of space.

Jimin could already see how much of a great dancer Hoseok was while he just swayed around in an awkward fashion. But as the night progressed the distance between them grew even less and soon Hoseok’s body was only inches away from Jimin, his tall figure towering Jimin’s as he wrapped his hands around Jimin’s petite waist and began dancing.

Not knowing what to do, Jimin just went along with it all but the distance between them became lesser and lesser, their eyes meeting as the songs grew faster the dance floor becoming crowded as ever with sweaty bodies of strangers but Jimin and Hoseok seemed to be in their only little world the tensions running high between them. Each touch caused a spark between them and Jimin found himself actually looking at Hoseok. He had never actually given the time to look at other’s sculpted body and how he managed to look so effortlessly good in every situation and he found Hoseok’s eyes on him looking at him like no one ever has before and Jimin could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks as their bodies once again came closer and this time Hoseok didn’t let go, his hands on Jimin’s lower back holding him while his other hand is on Jimin’s face a single thumb exploring Jimin’s face and Jimin instinctively closes his eyes at the touch. The thumb reaches his lips and Jimin’s eyes open again looking at Hoseok who is staring back at him with a half of a smile on his face, his thumb lightly rubbing over Jimin’s lips.

He let go of his hand and then attacked Jimin’s lips with his. Taken aback by the frankly sudden move Jimin didn’t kiss him back but it didn’t take him long to move his lips in sync with Hoseok’s kissing him back. The kiss was needy and desperate but romantic and Jimin found himself gasping for breath but he did not want to stop, never. He was addicted to the feeling of Hoseok’s lips against his.

Jimin didn’t care for once what the other people might be thinking about two dudes making out right on the dance floor. He was too wrapped into the amazing kiss to let worry bother him even in the slightest.

When they finally did stop their foreheads briefly touched and Hoseok smiled.

“You must be tired right?” he asked.

Jimin just nodded.

“Come on let’s sit down somewhere,”

Jimin nodded again as they sat down on one of the seats which were completely devoid with the exception of an overly emotional drunk girl crying about something while her friends comforted her.

Hoseok’s hands were drawing patterns into Jimin’s palms.

“Do you need anything to drink?”

“Water,” Jimin said sheepishly.

Hoseok chuckled.

“All right I’ll get you your water”

Jimin smiled as Hoseok walked to the bar counter and now left alone Jimin checked his phone his phone buzzing with texts mostly from his mom complaining that he hadn’t called her and the others was from a group chat that was just him, Namjoon and Jackson.

Jackson: Our lover boy got his heart broken today

Namjoon: SHUT UP WANG

Jackson: Namjoon’s crush rejected his offer to hang out with him

Namjoon: Jackson I swear

Jackson: The crush already had a date

Namjoon: …..

Jackson: We here understand your pain Kim Namjoon, we really do

Namjoon: I am blocking you

Jimin chuckled a little at their exchange before he texted them.

Jimin: I am sure he’ll be free some other time of the week and then you can hang out

Jimin’s phone pinged immediately.

Namjoon: Thanks for the advice Jimin

Jimin: No problem! <3

When Hoseok returned Jimin pocketed his phone again.

“Here you go, your water,”

“Thanks,” Jimin smiled as he drank the water.

“So, did you like it?” Hoseok asked. “The bar?”

“It’s pretty good, I liked it,”

“I am glad,” Hoseok grinned. “Maybe we can come here again too”

Jimin didn’t know why but the fact that Hoseok had a second-time plan made him very happy.

“Yeah, maybe,”

“So, what do you wanna do? Dance some more or head home?”

The rational part of Jimin’s mind if there was left any after coming to Seoul told him to head straight home and sleep so he could manage to show up to class on time for the next day but he wanted to stay. He really did.

“We can dance more if you’d like,” he said to Hoseok who grinned.

“I’d love to,”

They went to the dance floor and this time there wasn’t any awkward hesitation even for Jimin who decided to let himself loose and dance with Hoseok.

Hoseok’s hands found themselves on Jimin’s waist pulling him closer as their hips swayed to the music and Jimin could now smell the musky scent of Hoseok’s body mixed with sweat as they danced.

Jimin made eye contact with Hoseok who looked back his eyes dark and his expression wild but it only made him more attractive in front of Jimin’s eyes.

It didn’t take long for the distance between them disappear as their lips connected for the second time in the night. It was as if there was some magnet pulling Jimin closer to Hoseok as he wrapped his hands around Hoseok’s neck in a way pulling them closer and Hoseok’s hands were still wrapped around his waist as their lips moved against each other.

The kiss went from passionate to desperate really fast.

Hoseok’s hands we

Please log in to read the full chapter