Chapter 13

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

HOSEOK

 

After days of Jimin not responding to any of his texts and basically disappearing from the face of earth Hoseok is more than surprised at the text he gets from Jimin.

‘We need to talk’

Hoseok stared at the text for about a whole minute trying to decipher what Jimin could mean by it. Was Jimin ready to forgive him? What exactly what did Jimin want to talk about?

Hoseok decided he should reply.

Okay. Where?

Jimin’s reply came about 10 minutes later.

At the café near campus at 7

Okay

Jimin saw the message but didn’t reply Hoseok didn’t expect him to.

Hoseok spent the rest of the day worrying disconnected from reality and just when it was about to turn 7 he rushed to the café.

Jimin was already there and Hoseok smiled at him when he saw but Jimin didn’t return his smile.

Hoseok sat down in front of Jimin and a waitress appeared.

“What would you like?” she asked with a sweet smile.

“Iced coffee and you…Jimin?” Hoseok asked.

“I’m good thanks,” he said to the waitress who left with a little nod and smile.

Hoseok looked at Jimin who was looking at him with an expressionless face quite the contrast to his usual crinkly smile.

“So what do you wanna talk about?” Hoseok asked.

“Us,”

Hoseok gulped. He was stupid to even think that Jimin would be talking about anything else.

“What about us?” Hoseok asked.

“About what you did to Seokjin,” Jimin said.

“Jimin I already told you I am sorry I was drunk and it just happened,” Hoseok said.

“You almost broke his nose!” Jimin said.

“I didn’t mean to I was drunk and in control of my emotions but I told you I’m sorry,” Hoseok said. “I really am”

“It’s not me who you should be apologizing too,” Jimin said sitting back in his chair. “Seokjin is the one who has to wear a bandage on his nose everywhere”

Hoseok sighed.

“Jimin I…,”

“This is exactly what I mean,” Jimin said. “You don’t trust me”

“I trust you Jimin,” Hoseok said. “I really do”

“Do you trust Seokjin?” Jimin asked.

Hoseok didn’t say anything and Jimin just laughed.

“You don’t trust my friend,” Jimin said.

“It’s not that…,”

“It’s exactly that,” Jimin said raising his voice loud enough for people to look at them. “And you went as far as to hit Seokjin”

“I told you I didn’t mean to,” Hoseok said.

“Yeah, but you hurt him because you were jealous,” Jimin said. “Hoseok you have no control over your emotions”

“Jimin…,”

“What if the next time you see someone with me and you do the same thing to them?”

“I won’t I promise,” Hoseok said. “I regret what I did”

“Then why don’t you apologize to Seokjin?” Jimin asked.

Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He wasn’t going to apologize to Seokjin, never once in his lifetime because he knew exactly what Seokjin was doing and actually succeeding in doing it.

If Hoseok saw the smug face he would have if Hoseok does apologize to him he would just end up punching him again.

“So, you have made your decision then?” Jimin asked.

“I am not apologizing to Seokjin,”

“And why is that?”

“Because he is an playing us,” Hoseok said. “And you are giving him exactly what he wanted”

“Do you even listen to yourself Hoseok?” Jimin asked.

“He is not a nice person Jimin,” Hoseok said.

Jimin laughed.

“Sounds great coming from you,”

Hoseok sighed burying his face into his palms.

“Look all I am saying is that we can work through our differences Jimin,” Hoseok said holding Jimin’s clenched fist from the other side of the table. “I don’t wanna let you go”

Jimin flinched away from the touch crossing his arms across his chest.

“There is nothing to work out Hoseok, it’s over,” Jimin said.

“Over?” Hoseok asked.

“Yes this us we it’s over,” Jimin said and standing up. “I am done”

“Jimin, are you breaking up with me?”

“Yes that is exactly what I’m doing,” Jimin said walking away.

For the longest time, Hoseok was too stunned to even move and only came to his senses when the waitress arrived with his iced coffee.

“Sir is everything okay?” she asked looking at Hoseok with a concerned expression.

Nothing was okay.

 

SEOKJIN

 

Seokjin was sat on his bed reading a book when he heard a soft knock on the door. Seokjin looked up to see Jimin smiling at him standing at the door.

“Hey, Jimin come on in,” Seokjin said grinning setting his book aside.

Jimin came in and sat beside Seokjin on the bed.

“You look a bit off?” Seokjin asked. “Everything okay?”

Jimin only sighed.

Seokjin placed his hand on Jimin’s hand.

“What is it?” he asked again.

“I um went to see Hoseok,” Jimin finally said.

“Oh,” Seokjin said feeling the familiar stab of jealousy he felt every time Jimin mentioned Hoseok in the past two weeks and it was a lot and most of it was about him being enraged about doing such a thing to Seokjin to missing him terribly.

“And what happened?” Seokjin asked his thumb tracing patterns into Jimin’s open palm.

“I broke up with him,” Jimin said.

“Oh,” Seokjin said again. This was the last thing he had expected from Jimin. He really didn’t expect Jimin to let go of Hoseok this soon and easily especially since how much he missed him. Seokjin was doing a little dance inside. He was being evil he knew but when it came to Jimin his morals flew elsewhere.

“But why?” Seokjin asked.

“After he almost broke your nose,” Jimin said. “And you still ask me that question”

“I thought you would end up forgiving him,” Seokjin said.

“I really wanted to,” Jimin said. “But he was being so difficult”

“I am sorry,” Seokjin said and he genuinely meant it because he could see Jimin’s sadness.

“It’s okay,” Jimin said.

“I know how you feel,” Seokjin continued. “I am sorry you have to go through it”

“I told you I’m okay,” Jimin said. “I mean I am sad but I’ll live”

Seokjin laughed before making some space for Jimin in the bed who sat down next to him under the cozy blanket resting his head on Seokjin’s shoulder.

“It’s just he was my first boyfriend ever,” Jimin said. “And we had some amazing times together”

“I didn’t expect things to end on such bad terms,” Jimin said sighing.

“You deserve better,” Seokjin said.

Jimin looked up at Seokjin.

“You think so?”

“Of course,” Seokjin said smiling. “You deserve the world”

“You’re too sweet,” Jimin said hugging Seokjin.

Seokjin hugged him back and Jimin let him go. Seokjin didn’t know why but he leaned in to kiss him but Jimin stopped him placing a hand on his chest.

“Seokjin I…not right now,” he said.

“It’s okay,” Seokjin said with a forceful smile.

“I can’t right now,”

“I understand,” Seokjin said smiling again.

“Thank you,” Jimin said resting his head on Seokjin’s shoulder again.

It didn’t surprise Seokjin when Jimin rejected his kiss because he had been doing so for the past two weeks. They hadn’t done anything ever since they shared the kiss the night Hoseok beat Seokjin. Ever since then Jimin had kept his distance confusing Seokjin even more. He had no idea what Jimin wanted from him or if they ever would have a chance of being something more than just friends.

“You know Seokjin,” Jimin said.

“Yeah,”

“Y

Please log in to read the full chapter