Chapter 1

Everyone Loves Park Jimin
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It’s gonna be okay,” Jimin whispered to himself as he walked inside the huge campus of Seoul University.

He saw girls and boys everywhere walking and some talking to each other.

Jimin’s hands got tighter around the piece of paper he was holding that had details about his dormitory but he couldn’t find the building.

He wanted to approach one of the students asking them about the dorms but he was nervous and insecure about his Korean.

Of course being born in San Francisco he mostly used English to converse except for when he was home because his parents had insisted on him being proud of his heritage and taught him Korean.

But that didn’t really help him being nervous about talking in Korean.

Jimin sighed as he looked around. He had to approach someone. He saw a short girl talking to someone. She seemed friendly to Jimin for some reason.

Jimin walked up to her when he suddenly found himself right on the ground as he bumped into someone.

“Oh my god,” he heard a voice. It was a boy.

He felt a pair of hands snake around his waist and someone helping him up. Jimin looked up to see a boy wearing glasses with blonde hair, his forehead creased in worry.

“Are you okay?” the boy asked.

For some reason, Jimin felt his mouth being dry. He couldn’t seem to speak as he looked up to the seemingly good looking boy staring back at him.

“Are you okay?” the boy asked raising his voice.

Jimin snapped out of his trance blinking rapidly.

“I…I am fine,” Jimin said his voice sounding hoarse.

“Are you sure?”

Jimin nodded very aware of the fact that the boy’s hands were still wrapped around his waist and that a small crowd had gathered looking at them.

“Uh yeah,” Jimin said.

“I am sorry,” the boy said. “I wasn’t looking”

“It’s…its fine,” Jimin said with a faint smile.

The boy gave him a much bigger smile and now little dimples very showing on his cheek making Jimin’s heart flutter.

Jimin felt the boy let go of his waist and he could feel himself being disappointed.

The boy bent down and picked up a paper.

“Is this yours?”

It was the paper with the details of Jimin’s dorm.

“Oh yeah,” Jimin said taking the paper.

The boy smiled again.

“I’ll see you later then,”

Jimin nodded as the boy began walking when Jimin had an idea.

“Wait,” he said.

“Yes,” the boy said stopping.

“Would you…would you mind helping me find my dorm?”

“Uh sure,”

Jimin smiled handing the paper to the boy who looked at the paper smiling.

“This is really close to mine,”

“Oh really,” Jimin said.

The boy nodded.

“Come on follow me,”

Jimin walked beside the much taller boy.

“Exchange student huh?”

Jimin nodded.

“From?” the boy asked.

“University of Texas,”

“That’s quite cool,” the boy said.

“Yeah,”

“You have always lived in the US?” the boy asked.

“Yeah, born and brought up,”

“Awesome,” the boy said in English.

Jimin’s eyes widened.

“Can you speak English?”

“Uh yeah, I try,” the boy chuckled.

“Are you a foreigner too?” Jimin asked.

“No,” the boy said. “I taught myself,”

“That is very amazing,”

“Not really,”

“Modest I see,” Jimin said.

The boy chuckled as they entered the building with the dorms.

“Yours is just here,” the boy said as he pointed to a room.

“Thank you so much,”

“No problem,” the boy smiled showing his dimples. “Do you need help with your luggage?”

“No thanks, though,” Jimin said.

“I didn’t catch your name,” the boy said.

“Jimin,”

“Well Jimin, I am Namjoon. Nice to meet you,”

“Nice to meet you too,”

“If you need anything be sure to tell me, I just live at the end of this floor”

“Yup,” Jimin said.

“Catch you later then,” Namjoon said.

“Okay, bye,” Jimin said as Namjoon left.

Jimin smiled. Namjoon was so nice. What were the odds of finding someone so nice, smart and good looking literally in the first half hour since Jimin had been at Seoul University?

Jimin hauled in his suitcase inside his room staring at the walls of his dorm. They were creamy in color looking dull. There were two beds one which was empty presumably Jimin’s and the other laid out well which must be of his roommate,

Jimin wondered who his roommate was. He hoped it was someone nice, possibly as nice as Namjoon. Nah, Jimin wasn’t that lucky.

Jimin sat on the bed as he was too tired. Unpacking could wait for now.

He heard a knock on the door. He looked up and saw a tall boy on the doorstep wearing a pink sweater with black skinny jeans his blonde hair falling in waves on his forehead. Jimin’s breath hitched because this boy was possibly the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

“Park Jimin,” the boy asked. His voice was equally as beautiful.

“Yes,” Jimin gulped as he stood up.

The boy smiled curling up his full pink lips and Jimin had a hard time to focus on what he was saying.

“Jimin? Jimin?”

“Um yeah,” Jimin said.

“I was supposed to show you around the University,”

“Oh,” Jimin said.

“So let’s go then,”

Jimin nodded.

“Come on now,” the boy said grabbing Jimin’s hands.

They walked as the boy pointed around the different rooms.

“What’s your name?” Jimin asked the boy.

“Seokjin,”

“Oh,”

“You’re from the US right?”

Jimin nodded.

“Liking it here?”

“I don’t know. It’s only been hours,”

“Ah yeah,” the boy said.

“You seem in a bit of hurry,” Jimin commented as they walked in the lobby of the top floor of the University where there were music rooms.

“I am,”

“Anything special?” Jimin asked.

“The first party of the year,” Seokjin said. “At the frat house,”

“Oh,”

“You must know a lot right? Aren’t parties much wilder back home?”

“They are but I really wasn’t much a part of them,”

“Really but why?” Seokjin asked.

“I don’t know. I wasn’t really invited,”

“Who was stupid enough not to invite someone like you?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re very pretty; I would want you at my party,”

“Oh I um well I uh thanks,” Jimin mumbled because the most beautiful boy on planet earth had called him pretty.

“So you wanna tag along?”

“Where to?” Jimin asked.

“The frat party,”

“I am not sure…”

“Come on now, you only live once,”

“All right…” Jimin said hesitantly.

“Great, I’ll pick you up for the party at 7ish,” Seokjin said and he winked at Jimin.

Jimin’s breath stopped as he smiled at him as Seokjin walked off waving at Jimin.

Jimin walked back to his dormitory a little shaken by what had happened. He had actually been winked at and agreed to go to some party he had no idea who was hosting only because someone he barely even knew said so.

Jimin walked to his dorm and it was still empty. There was no sign of his roommate anywhere.

Jimin headed to his suitcase opening it up. If he was going to the party he needed something decent to wear.

There was another knock on the door.

Jimin turned around and found a boy grinning at him his brown hair falling in bangs on his forehead. He looked cute and adorable.

“Are you the new exchange student?” he asked.

“Yes,”

“I am Taehyung,”

“Oh hi, I am Jimin,”

“Nice to meet you Jimin, I live in the room next to you,”

“Oh that’s nice,”

What was the odd of this adorable boy living right next to Jimin’s room? He was getting too lucky today.

“Need help with anything,”

“No, I am fine,”

“Don’t be shy,” the boy said. “I remember when I first got here and let me tell you unpacking everything was a true pain in the ,”

Jimin laughed as the boy began taking the shirts out.

“Where should I keep them?”

“The top shelf,”

“Okay,” the boy said.

“I really appreciate this,”

“It really is no big deal,” Taehyung smiled.

Jim

Please log in to read the full chapter