Chapter 8

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong quickly walked to the new building and went up the stairs to the second floor to the said science lab. He knocked on the door before he pushed it open and walked in. "Miss Heon?" He called as he walked around the room slowly in confusion as the room appeared to be empty.

Suddenly, the door slammed close behind him.

“Hello Jaejoong.”

The voice hit him in surprise. He turned around and his eyes widened in shock as he saw him, Choi Siwon.

Jaejoong couldn't believe his eyes! It had to be some kind of joke, some kind of sick twisted joke that normal people like him just didn't get. There was no way he can stay in the same room as Siwon after what happened during their date.

"So it's you.” Jaejoong gave him one of the coldest, meanest stares he had ever given another human being in his whole life. “What do you want now?"

"Aww... Jaejoong. Chill out. I just want to talk to you. You never give me a chance to talk to you."

"But why here? You could talk to me anywhere but why here?"

"Tsk...tsk... Jaejoong, your friends are never going to leave you alone. And they would never let me near you. So, I choose this place to talk with you." Siwon said with his creepy little smirk that all girls would have fanned over including Jaejoong if he had never gotten to know him, the real him.

Jaejoong crossed his arms against his chest and raised his eyebrow. "So talk. My friends are waiting for me in the library."

Siwon walked closer to him.

Jaejoong stepped back. "Don't come any more near me." He warned him.

"Jaejoong, I would not do anything to you. Just... talk."

"Just stand there." Jaejoong managed to say as Siwon made his way closer to where Jaejoong was.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile in the library.

 

'Where is he? He said he will be here in five minutes.' Yunho was thinking as he looked at his watch.

"Hey, Yunho, Junsu." Changmin took his seat at the table.

Junsu looked at him, "Where's Jaejoong?"

Yunho lifted his head and stared at Changmin.

Changmin sat up a little dumbstruck. "He's still not here yet? I saw him talking to Sooyoung when I was coming out from Mr. Han's office."

"Sooyoung? Why would she talk to Jaejoong? She hates Jaejoong." Junsu said as he looked at Changmin with a questioned expression. "Wait a minutes." Junsu said and bit his bottom lip, "Wasn't she with Siwon during lunch today and now she talk to Jaejoong?" He looked Yunho then added.  "Something was not right there."

"How long was that, Changmin?" Yunho asked. His face darkened.

Changmin scratched the back of his head. "Uh... I went to the restroom first before I come here. So… about fifteen minutes ago?"

"What were you doing in the restroom for so long?" Junsu asked.

Changmin laughed at him. "You really want me to tell you all the glory details?" He gave Junsy one of his famous smirk.

Yunho froze in place, his eyes glued to Changmin, slamming his hand down on the table. "! That's already a long time taken for Jaejoong to come here. He should've been here by now." Yunho instantly got on his feet. "We need to find him. I don't feel good about this. Let's find Sooyoung first."

They search every corner of the school. As they ran down the school hallway, Yunho noticed the familiar figure walking out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter