Chapter 18

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night was getting darker. The mouth-watering smell of grilled meat fills the air. Sitting facing each other at a small wooden table, million thoughts racing through their mind.

Yihan looked at Yunho with a weak half smile. "Yunho, I know we always have unsettled things between us. Let's get it over and done with it."

"What were you talking about?" Yunho's posture changed. He seemed more relaxed.

"You know what I'm talking about, Yunho. Don't pretend."

"Do you want to talk about it now? With Jaejoong around?"

Yihan smiled. "You were right. Not tonight." He leaned his back in his chair and looked up at the clear sky. "I'm so jealous that you have all the time these years with him." He looked down and smiled when he met with Yunho's eyes. "Anyway, thanks for taking good care of my cousin. I know I can depend on you. You're the only people I trust not to take advantage of him."

"Mmm..." Yunho considered. "Of course I'll take care of him. He's my next door neighbor." 'I did it for my own purpose and not for you.'

Yihan nodded to him. "Well, good to hear that." Trying to ignore the small spark of jealousy that building in him. "So, Yunho. Are you still playing basketball?"

"Of course." That light in his eyes told Yihan he loved basketball. "I'm the school team's captain."

"Wow, you must be popular among the girls and got a lot of attention. Especially the cheer girls."

Yunho laughed at Yihan's words. "Not me. And don't care about it." He said nonchalantly.

“Don’t tell me there’s no one that caught your eyes at all, Yunho. There’s must be someone you at least closed with. Tell me.” Yihan insisted.

"There's no one I could think of," Yunho growled, defensive again. "And Jaejoong is the only one I've been close to." Yunho looked so certain of it that he made Yihan believe.

Yihan really wants to know just exactly how far Yunho got ‘close’ with Jaejoong, but now is not the right time. Yihan eyed him. "I play basketball too."

That caught Yunho's attention. “You did?” He looked at Yihan serious face. "I didn't know you have interest in basketball. As far as I know you have no interest in any sports at all."

"You looked down at me too much, Yunho.” Yihan said smiling. “Maybe one day we can have a game together." Yihan suggested.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." Yunho said shrugging his shoulders. "Are you good?" He asked with a smirk on his mouth.

Yihan was quiet for a while but he did recognize the smirk and mockingly raised right eyebrow. Yihan didn't think Yunho would be impressed with his basketball skills so he just kept mum about it. "That will be you who will tell later." There's a smile on his face.

"Cool." Yunho replied.

Yihan let out a long breath. "Hey Yunho, I know you don't like me since we're small. And I don't like you too because you always cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter