Chapter 4

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday passed slowly, but finally half of the school session ended.  Yunho and Jaejoong were walking to the cafeteria when Yunho suddenly stopped and stared at the boy that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and was now standing in front of them.

“Hello Jaejoong.” Said Siwon with an angelic smile on his flawless features.

“Hi Siwon.” Jaejoong replied with a little color on his cheeks.

Yunho just keep quiet. He tried not to think too much about what this could be.

“I know our date is on Saturday but would you like to have lunch with me today?” Siwon invited.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho. "I'll see you later?"

Yunho tried to remain calm and relaxed, he doesn't want Jaejoong to know how much this one little question meant to him. “Go ahead. I'll join Junsu and Changmin.” Yunho answered but with a piss expression on his face.

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho then turned to Siwon. “Sure.”

“Great.” Siwon said, glancing at Yunho with a victorious smirk.

 

Yunho slammed his lunch tray on the table. Changmin almost choked on his drink and Junsu stopped chewing his food. The two looked up slowly to see an annoyed Yunho.

“Where’s Jaejoong? He's not coming for lunch?” Junsu asked after he swallowed his food dryly.

Yunho turned his head and looked up to Jaejoong across from the cafeteria. He glanced over at two of them who were facing one another with broad smiles, carrying on a steady flow of conversation with one another. Both Junsu and Changmin looked up following his gaze and had a teasing smile on their lips.

“Oooo…” Junsu and Changmin said together.

Leaning against his chair, Yunho tried to distract himself from the scene playing before him. He just played with his food. He had lost his appetite.

“I thought you said you’re hungry just now.” Changmin hid his grin by taking another bite of food.

Silence.

"If you don’t want to eat then let me finish your food.” Changmin said, still a hungry as he picked pieces of pasta off his lap.

Junsu kicked him under the table and gave him a glare.

“Aww… Junsu! You don’t have to do that.” He turned to Yunho. “Yunho, if you not going to admit it, you’ll be sorry later.” Changmin said.

Yunho winced and turned his attention back to his plate. “Admit what?”

“You know what he was talking about, you dumbo.” Junsu said.

Yunho caught Junsu's attention and rolled his eyes. “Look you two, I just don’t like Jaejoong dating Siwon, that’s all. I don't know what he saw in him.”

Junsu glared at him. "He's a human whatever you may believe. A good looking one and super rich. And every girl in this school wanted to date him."

"Ahh... Jaejoong can date anyone but not that douche." Yunho said in frustation.

"Do you really?” Junsu asked, slightly awed.

“Yeah, yeah, we know that. Tell us something that we don’t know.” Changmin added.

“There’s nothing else to tell.” Yunho through gritted teeth.

“Okay. Then stop acting like a jerk.” Junsu responded with a smile.

Yunho stood up from the table and walked out of the cafeteria. Changmin stared at Yunho's tray and the food he left untouched.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Friday night was here. Jaejoong was sitting on Yunho's study chair jotting down some notes while Yunho sprawled on the floor in his bedroom doing their school homework together.  Junsu and Changmin had back out since they already know it was not a good idea to be with these two people after Jaejoong changed their original plan.

Jaejoong humed when he was doing his homework. It was habit, but today, he was using it as an excuse to keep his mind off his date with Siwon tomorrow. There wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter