Chapter 15

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what happened with you this weekend?” Junsu asked on Monday morning when they met at their locker hall. “I didn’t hear from you at all. How’s your fever?”

“I’m okay now. No need to worry.” Jaejoong said taking his books out from his locker.

"Changmin said Yunho ditched school to take care of you on Friday."

"Yeah he did." Jaejoong replied smiling at him.

“Lucky you. Did you go out for your date as planned?"

"Yup. We did."

"So tell me. How was it?"

"We went for a movie. We..."

"Jaejoong, what’s that?” Junsu asked, cutting him off. He looked at Jaejoong as if he saw a ghost.

“What’s what?” Jaejoong asked closing his locker.

“Yunho gave you hickey!” Junsu yelled.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened immediately. He opened his locker door and looked to the mirror in his locker and sure enough clear as there was a purple mark on his neck peeking out of his shirt collar. He pulled his collar up immediately.

“I’m going to kill him.” Jaejoong stated. At this point he rather be jammed into his locker along with his books.

“So I’m guessing you guys had a little fun for this weekend?”

“We might have made out once, or twice.” Jaejoong replied nonchalantly.

“That’s it? Only twice?”

“Come on Junsu, I’ll tell you later for now I’ve got to tell Yunho he’s dead.” Jaejoong said as he walked out of the locker hall.

Jaejoong stormed the hallways of the high school, in search of one person in particular. Finally he spotted him, talking with his groups of friends. He huffed and walked over to them, stopping right in front of him.

"Jung Yunho." Jaejoong stated, causing Yunho to face him. Along with the others.

"What?" Yunho looked at him dumbfounded.

"Hi Changmin. Hi guys. And you!" He pointed at Yunho. "Don't look at me like that. I'm so pissed right now." Jaejoong stated. Yunho's eyebrows furrowed before Jaejoong turned to his friends. “I’m gonna have to borrow him for a minute.” Jaejoong said, adding a small smile at the end and dragged Yunho to behind one of the big pillar.

“Oh okay. Can you tell me why you pissed at me?” Yunho said, trying to sound tough but coming off as confused.

“You really made me mad.”

“Now what did I do this time?” He asked innocently. Jaejoong was sure to maintain his blank stare.

Jaejoong leaned in, “You gave me hickey.” He whisper-shouted and pushed down his shirt collar away from his neck to let Yunho see his art of work.

Yunho cocked his head a little to the side. "Did I do that?" Yunho asked, looking amused.

Yunho’s reaction surprised him. Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Who else? God! I'd told you not to do it so hard." He said, shoving him lightly in his chest.

Yunho's amused laughter spilled out into the hallway causing Jaejoong to glare at him. Yunho kept laughing until he saw the look on Jaejoong's serious face.

“You’re actually upset?”

“That's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter