Chapter 17

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Relax, Yunho, there's nothing to be worried about." Jaejoong said playing with the hair on Yunho’s neck and meeting his eyes with his. He's trying to cool him down after Yunho seemed to be panicked after Jejoong’s appa told that Yihan and his family are coming over for dinner.

"Yeah, I know."

"Uh... I can't wait to see him." Jaejoong said excitedly.

Yunho let out a breath of sigh.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes. "What is wrong with you now?"

Yunho still remembered the event on Jaejoong’s twelfth birthday five years ago.

 

“Happy birthday, Jaejoong.” Yihan greeted him with his big smile. “I have something for you.” Yihan reached into his pocket and pulled out a long, narrow box. “Here.” He handed Jaejoongr the box. "I've bought this few day ago and I think right now is the best time to give it to you."

“Yihan, you didn’t have to give me anything! I already told you!” Though Jaejoong opened up the box anyways. Inside was a beautiful necklace with heart shape pendant hung upon the chain.

Jaejoong stared at the necklace, his eyes wide. 'It was beautiful.' He said and immediately threw his arms around him in an embrace, still holding the necklace box.

“As you know, I’m following my parents to the States, so this is my last present for you for now.”

Jaejoong broke the hug. “But your parents are going there for a while only, right? You’re coming back here, right?”

“Of course, Jaejoong. When I’m back, I’m going to marry you. That’s my promise.”

Yunho pouted when he heard what Yihan had said to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just laugh hearing at that. "You're funny, Yihan."

"I'm being serious, Jaejoong. Wait for me. I’m coming back for you." Yihan said.

 

 

"Yunho!?"

"What?"

"You're still not over it?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

"How can I be relaxed. Today is the one week you're officially my boyfriend and suddenly Yihan appeared. You know I don't like Yihan. " Yunho said showing his face.

"Why don't you?"

"He said when he comes back he will marry you."

Jaejoong burst out a laugh. "Yunho, are you seriously been thinking that Yihan meant what he said that time? That was when we were twelve years old! You're jealous with twelve years old boy?"

"I know... I know... twelve years old 'fatboy'. But then again, what if he really means it? Why does he has to come back now?" Yunho unable to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

Jaejoong glared at him. "Yunho. Don't be so absurd. Yihan was not fat. He just a little bit overweight."

"But..."

"No but anymore. Now help me to carry this." Jaejoong said handing him the groceries bags.

"I'm going to tell him tonight that you're my boyfriend now. Or maybe I will show to him."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Really?"

 

Yihan and his parents arrived exactly at seven o'clock. Yihan 's family used to live nearby the area and Yihan and Jaejoong were very closed because they're cousins.

The barbeque dinner was held at the yard in between Yunho and Jaejoong's house. Jaejoong was not aware when Yihan arrived as he was at the barbeque area. Yihan watched Yunho helping Jaejoong arranging the plates on the table, a smile crept on his lips seeing at the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter