Chapter 9

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"YOU SON OF A ! GET OFF HIM!!"

 

Siwon looked up in shock. “Yunho, this is not what it looks like, I swear-”

Yunho swore, his heart skipped a few beats after he saw his best friend on the floor, beneath the guy who had tried to convince him for . His mind was consumed by nothing but rage. Changmin and Junsu just reached the door, a step too late to stop him from running towards Siwon. Yunho grabbed Siwon by the collar and forced him roughly to his feet before slamming him against the wall.

"You bastard! How dare you!" Yunho bellowed. "I'll kill you!" He growled in a threatening tone. He had lost control of his brain, rage was the only voice in his mind and it was screaming Siwon's name. Yunho launched his punches at Siwon's face and slammed his body against the wall again, his hands wrapped around Siwon's neck, determined to choke the life out of him.

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide and a jolt of terror shot through him. "Yunho! No! Let go of him!" Jaejoong screamed, pulling Yunho away. Changmin tried to help as well but was pushed aside by Yunho's strong arms. Yunho was like a possessed man.

"Yunho, listen to me. Stop this!" Jaejoong exclaimed, but Yunho has gone too far in his anger to listen.

"S...Stop." Siwon managed to choke out, trying to pry Yunho's hands from his neck that was cutting off his air completely.

"Yunho stop, please. Look at me." Jaejoong was begging, wrapping one arm around his waist from behind and using his other hand to pull Yunho's hands away from Siwon's throat.

With difficulty, Jaejoong and Changmin managed to pull Yunho away, releasing a gasping Siwon in the process. They wrestled with a resisting Yunho, who was struggling furiously to get free and go for Siwon again.

"You bastard!" Yunho spat at Siwon, who had collapsed onto the floor, coughing violently the moment Yunho's fingers were pried away from his throat. "You must have a death wish coming to you!" Yunho yelled, fighting against the restrain of Jaejoong and Changmin, wanting nothing more than to rip his throat open.

Siwon pulled himself to sit up leaning against the wall, gasping horribly for breath. He shook his head looking at Jaejoong. "I...I never w...wanted to...to hurt you. You knew it Jaejoong." he said in a voice barely above a whisper looking at Jaejoong.

'You messed with the wrong people, Siwon.' Changmin thought, looking at him.

"You dare to touch him again, you're dead Choi Siwon! You're dead!" Yunho threatened, pointing his finger dangerously in Siwon's direction.

"You idiot!" Siwon said, coughing lightly. "You think I was stupid to do that to him? Here? At school?"

"I don't care..."

"Yunho, enough. It's not like that." Yunho was cut midsentence by Jaejoong. Jaejoong was still tightly holding onto his waist from the behind. "I slipped and fell and I dragged him along with me. Calm down."

Yunho turned to him, standing in front of him, his eyes widened. "It's not what I saw." Yunho responded through his gritted teeth.

"Trust me. It was."

Yunho said nothing, just continued looking intensely into his eyes. He let out a sigh. "Let's go." Yunho said pulling Jaejoong’s ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter