Chapter 1

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Mrs Kim.” Yunho politely greeted Jaejoong’s umma when he stepped into her kitchen.

“Good morning Yunho. You're early. Let's have breakfast first,” she replied with a welcoming smile on her face as she began setting up the table. 

“Jaejoong is not ready yet?” Yunho asked and looked around the room for his best friend.

“Ah… about that, can you help me go upstairs and check on him? He must have overslept. He came home very late last night from his cousin’s birthday party.” Mrs Kim explained to Yunho who nodded at her words.

“Yeah, sure.” Yunho immediately stood up and quickly hopped up the stairs to the second floor where Jaejoong's bedroom located. Yunho knocked on the bedroom door, "Jaejoong?" He called out but received no reply, the room was silent. Sighing, he turned the knob and entered the room. He hit bull’s eye; the room was still dark. He walked up and pulled the curtain open before checking Jaejoong's bed. As expected, Jaejoong was still in a deep slumber.

“Jaejoong, wake up." He said from the end of his bed. No reply. He walked up and sat on the bed next to Jaejoong's sleeping figure. "Come on, Jaejoong." He pull out the blanket that covered Jaejoong’s body. "It's time to wake up."

Jaejoong shifted uncomfortably, “Yunho, stop doing that.” Jaejoong raised his hands above his head, stretching out the sleep as a large yawn escaped from his mouth. Still lying on his bed, he gazed at him lazily through his half open eye and closed back.

"Jaejoong, get up." Yunho said in a somewhat commanding voice.

"No... I'm still tired..." He opened his eyes slightly as he mumbled.

“If you don’t wake up now, I will…” Yunho gestured a tickling hand.

“Okay Yunho!" Jaejoong quickly opened his eyes and pushed his hand away. "I got it. I'll get up now. Jaejoong said and rubbed his eyes. "By the way, what are you doing in my room?"

Yunho grinned. “Your umma will send us to school today. Our school bus broke down yesterday and that's why I'm here. But now you’re going to make me late to school and I’m very piss right now.”

"What? Oh..sh...” Jaejoong shrieked and immediately palmed his mouth before he said the word. Throwing the blanket away, he jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom, snatching his towel on his study chair along the way. The instant he stepped into the bathroom, the sound of water hitting the floor was heard immediately.

“See you in the kitchen.” Yunho yelled and walked out of the room. He didn't go downstairs though, instead, he waited for Jaejoong outside his room. After a couple of minuntes, Jaejoong stepped out and wasn't surprised to see Yunho was waiting for him.

"Let's go." Jaejoong said. They raced down the stairs together like small kids.

Yunho sat in his chair and and Jaejoong sat next to him. Yunho took a huge bite of his toast while passing Jaejoong a glass of milk.

“Eat up now and hurry.” Mrs Kim said. “Jaejoong, umma will be sending you two to school today. Mr. Jung called last night said that your school bus broke down.” Mrs. Kim said passing her son the buttered toast.

"Okay. Yunho told me just now." Jaejoong replied nodding his head. They had their breakfast in silence.

“If you guys are ready, let’s go now. It’s late.” Mrs. Kim said and stood up. "Call umma when both of you are ready to be picked up after school." The two nodded.

Yunho and Jaejoong finished up their breakfast and carried the empty plate to the sink. Yunho grabbed his school bag and slung it over his shoulder and took Jaejoong’s bag with him.

“Oh, thank you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter