Chapter 21

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong lay in his bed looking upward at the ceiling for a long time. He had a lot of things in his mind. Shaking his head he tried to dispel the memory of yesterday. He got up from his bed and walked into his balcony, he stared at a room across from his, arms folded on his chest.

He couldn't understand, but the rush he felt when he thought about what they were now sent chills through his body. Why was this so much of a shock for him? They’d been friends for years. Best friends. He knew him. Everything about him. But this was confusing.

Yunho hinted what he felt, 'It's too soon. Way too soon.' And he'd been thinking about it too. Maybe he was going crazy. Yeah, Jaejoong just going crazy. He’s stressed and crazy.

He turned to face the clock on the side of his bed. It was five thirty in the afternoon.

Picking up his cell phone from his desk, he called the only person who he can talk to about this.

“Changmin?” Jaejoong said when he answered the call. “I need you to act like my big brother for a moment because I need to talk to you.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yunho stared at his cellphone in his hand.

You know you love her. Are you sure you ready for this?

"This is the time." He murmured under his breath.

He held down the number 2 that dialed Jaejoong’s cell but only to get to his voicemail. He called again a few times but the answers were only the same. His voice mail answered. He decided to go to his house. Jaejoong's umma was watering her plants when he met her.

“Mrs Kim, can I go up to meet Jaejoong?”

“Oh, he's not home. He went out about half an hour ago.”

“Did he tell you where he was going?”

“Mmm… he said he’s going to Changmin’s house.”

“Why he go to Changmin’s house? He rarely ever goes to his house without me.”

Mrs Kim simply shrugged in response not exactly knowing the answer. At that moment Yunho’s phone beeped saying he got a text message.

 

From Jaejoong:

‘Hey, I’m at a bookstore to buy some stuffs. I’ll see you later.’

Yunho stared at his cell phone. Why was he lying about where he was? Why was he at Changmin’s house? Was he still sad about yesterday?

Yunho sighed, closing his eyes. There were too many questions in his mind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Well I just text Yunho and told him I’m at a bookstore.” Jaejoong said looking at Changmin.

“Why are you lying to him?” Changmin asked. "Dia he made you cry again? You want me to punch his face for you?"

Jaejoong rubbed his hands across his face, groaning. Why was he lying to him? He looked at Changmin, his face growing very serious. He swallowed the lump forming in his throat. It was no or never.

Jaejoong shook his head. "No. Nothing like that."

"So what did you want to talk to me?" Changmin asked, looking at Jaejoong.

"Actually I want to ask you something."

"Okay." Changmin motioned his hands for Jaejoong to continue talking. "Then ask."

"How do you know that you're in love? Like really in love."

That got Changmin to rub his head with his hand. He scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to come up with satisfactory answer. “I guess, when you always think about them, that’s the first sign.”

“I mean if you’re in love with someone. What if you, say love your best friend for really a long time, and then maybe you suspect you’re in love with them. How do you tell the difference? You think about a best friend all the time, too, right?”

“Where’s this come from, Jaejoong?”

“I’m in love with Yunho.” He said. As if to conform the thought, his heart skipped a beat.

“Yeah?”Changmin questioned. “Is that it?”

Jaejoong's jaw dropped. “What do you mean is that it? I just said I”m in love with Yunho!” He exclaimed.

Changmin chuckled. Wow, was he oblivious. He shook his head still laughing. “Jaejoong, you’ve been in love with Yunho for…. Well forever! That why you’re dating him.”

“No, I like Yunho and that’s why we were dating, but now I love him.” Jaejoong tried to explain. “It’s too early to tell him I love him. We haven’t even been dating for too long, what a month?’

Changmin sighed, moving to sit next to him. He wrapped an arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder pulling Jaejoong to him. “This is you and Yunho though.” He whispered. “And Yunho told me when you ran off from Sooyoung he almost said he loved you then. It’s not too soon. For that I say he’s and idioit.” He turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter