Chapter 6

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday at school had completely blown by. Jaejoong thought that maybe the rumors of him and Siwon would've just died over, but if anything, they just got more widespread. It became a thing. Somehow, it became a thing.

"So, how was your date with Siwon?" Asked Junsu as they walking to their class.

"Uh uh... it was bad. Really really bad." Jaejoong responded but smiling at the end.

"What was so bad?"

"Well... turned out Yunho was right. Siwon is a douche who just wanted to get in my pants. So, I asked him to send me home and he did. I went to see Yunho to tell him that I was sorry but end up we got in a fight. Changmin was there too and screamed at us to stop screaming at each other, we did. Then we watched movie at his room like nothing happened." Jaejoong explained in one breath.

Junsu looked at him with his mouth slightly parted, "...You guys are so weird."

"What do you mean by that?" Jaejoong asked.

"You get so pissed at each other, and then you're fine. You're like a married couple or something." Junsu laughed. "You guys like each other so much! Just admit it."

Jaejoong gave him an uneasy half smile. "We do not." Jaejoong interjected and pursed his lips.

"So, there's nothing you like about Yunho?"

"Well, of course there is." Jaejoong said nonchalantly. "I like his personality, his smiles, his care towards me, his..."

Jaejoong was cut short by Junsu interrupting him. "Do you not hear yourself? You're practically in love with that idiot."

Jaejoong chuckled, a dry rough sound. "He's not an idiot."

"That's the point." Junsu said carelessly. "But seriously, Jaejoong, you need to figure out if you like him."

Jaejoong swallowed, unsure of what to say.

"Like who?" asked a voice coming up behind them.

"Oh nobody." Jaejoong said shooting a look at Junsu before looking the tall person behind them.

"He's Yunho, I already know." He grinned and replied with a wave of the hand.

"Changmin, how do you know?" Jaejoong asked.

"Wait! So you do like him?" Changmin asked getting excited.

"What?" Jaejoong looked at him like an idiot. "I didn't say that."

"Not exactly. When I was coming up you guys were talking about your liking someone. You said it was nobody, then I said 'he's Yunho, I already know.' Then you're like 'how'd you know?' So, that's it. You just said you liked him in a weird way." Changmin explained. "You're not going to stutter that it wasn't truth?" Changmin added.

Jaejoong just kept his silence with a pout on his lips.

"Changmin, how'd you figure that out?" Junsu asked.

"Well, I'm the love whisperer." He said whispering.

"Oh, God." Said another voice coming up behind them making Jaejoong almost scream. "That crap again, Changmin."

"Yes, I am. Accept it. I just figured out who Jaejoong's crush is even I already knew."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong square in the eyes. "Don't tell me you still like Siwon, Jaejoong." Yunho said, "Because I'll be really pissed off if you still do."

"No, it's not Siwon." Jaejoong said to which Yunho sighed in relief. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter