Chapter 3

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes later Yunho and Jaejoong were walking through the entrance of Shinwa High School. Immediately they were swarmed by people especially the girls. That’s what you get when you’re best friend with Jung Yunho, the star athlete also known as one of the most popular kid in school. Jaejoong and Junsu were in the dance club’s team.

“Hey Yunho.” A girl greeted, Sooyoung, the hottest girl in Shinwa High School and also the captain of the cheerleading squad. She were with other two cheerleaders, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. They all had a huge crush on Yunho. They were constantly bugging Jaejoong about Yunho nonstop.

Yunho smiled at them. "Hey girls." He gave them a little wave.

Sooyoung walked to Yunho. "Yunho, let us have lunch together today? I want to talk about our trip to Seoul High School for your game."   

"Nahh... I can't. I already have plans for a meet up with my team during lunch. Sorry."

Sooyoung just shrugged. "Well, next time, okay?"

Yunho smiled at her. "Okay."

Sooyoung turned and walked to her waiting friends.

Yunho turned to Jaejoong. "Lets go Jae."

"I thought I was going to curse you if you said yes." Jaejoong said with a laugh.

"Come on Jae. Don't get jealous over her." He put his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder.

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes. "I am not. Maybe you should just say yes to her."

"I'm not going to get your curse today."

They walked to their locker which of course happened to be side by side. Junsu and Changmins' lockers were also nearby so they see each other everyday.

“Hey Jaejoong, hey Yunho.” Junsu said, putting his books away in his locker.

“Hey.” Jaejoong and Yunho waved back at him.

“Hey Jaejoong.” Another voice was heard behind him, a familiar voice, Jaejoong lifted his gaze to meet the pair of twinkling black eyes reflected in the mirror in his locker. Jaejoong turned around and found himself face to face with Siwon.

Choi Siwon. Jung Yunho’s teammate and rival. They were both popular and good looking, but Yunho was the captain of the team and better at sports than Siwon. Yunho and Siwon certainly weren’t friends but they were civil enough for the sake of being on the basketball team together and also for Jaejoong. Changmin too was in the school's basketball team.

“Hey Siwon.” Jaejoong said with a somewhat shy giggle.

“Choi Siwon.” Yunho said sharply. He had the urge to put his arms around Jaejoong's waist to tell Siwon to go away. Well that's not going to happen. Yunho reminded himself that he and Jaejoong were best friends.

Tension could be felt between the two boys who had a frozen smile on their face.

“Jung Yunho.” Siwon practically growled before looking at Jaejoong again and putting a completely different face. “So Jaejoong, I was wondering what are you doing on Saturday?”

“Too bad Siwon. He already has plans.” Yunho answered for Jaejoong earning a sharp elbow to the ribs.

“Oh really?” Siwon smirked at Yunho. Then he turned to Jaejoong. “Because I was thinking of taking you out on a date. But you know, since you already have plans….”

“Yes.” Jaejoong responded quickly. “I mean yes I already have plans but I’m sure I can arrange my plans with Yunho to Friday instead.”

“Jaejoong.” Junsu started whispering in Jaejoong’s ear. “Are you really doing what I think you’re doing?” He chanced a glanced to Yunho and understood the expression on his face.

By this point Yunho was pissed to say the least. They had planned for sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter