Chapter 5

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should I do!?" Yunho didn't even realize that he was speaking his thoughts out loud as he thought of Jaejoong's was out dating with Siwon right now.

'Why do I always feel like this?'

Yunho’s heart began to race. Laying still on his bed with hands behind his head. He looked like a statue, frozen in time as he stared at the ceiling.

There’s a knock on his bedroom door and instantly the door crack opened slightly, Changmin popped his head in. “Hey Yunho, what are you doing? Your umma said you never come out from your room for hours.” Changmin questioned as he pushed the door wider. He entered the room and sat on Yunho's study chair.

Yunho tilted his head towards Changmin, “Nothing.” He forced the word out and clenched his jaw tight. He saw from his bedroom window when Siwon came to fetch Jaejoong for their date earlier and the sight was really an eyesore for him.

Leaning against his headboard, Yunho tried to distract himself from the scene playing before him. It’s not the first time he witnessed Jaejoong went out for a date but for some reason, it was different this time.

"Hey, is everything okay with you Yunho? You have been acting weird for days you know?" Changmin said, looking at him.

"Mmm. Nothing. Nothing at all,” Yunho replied, sitting up on his bed.

"Then why so quiet? Something wrong?"

"Just peachy," Yunho muttered with a slight smile on his lips.

Changmin smiled a little at him. "You're a horrible liar, Yunho." He told Yunho off.

“So what’s up?” Yunho asked.

“What's up?” Changmin asked back as his enthusiastic expression disappeared. “You ask me ‘what’s up’? You made Jaejoong cry. That’s what’s up!”

“Oh my God.” Yunho said, his eyes went wide, the looks of regret showered upon his features. “Jaejoong cried?" Yunho asked hoarsely. He was stunned, "so, I guess you’re here to punch me in the face... Go ahead, I deserve it.”

“I’m not going to punch you.” Changmin said. He couldn't help but smile at Yunho's reaction.

“Why not? I seriously deserve it.” Yunho stated. “I made Jaejoong cry. My best friend. I promised him I’d never make him cry and I did. I’m the worst best friend ever.”

“You’re not the worst best friend ever. And wasn’t I only supposed to punch you in the face if you make Jaejoong cry intentionally? It wasn’t intentional, so therefore, no punch.”

“Did you just say therefore?”

“That’s beside the point,” Changmin looked at his watch, a half smile appeared on his face. "Just so you know, I'm here now because Jaejoong asked me to check on you just in case you need company."

"He did?"

“You look wrecked. Come on, let’s play basketball. It’s good to release your stress.” Changmin grabbed a basketball from under Yunho’s study table.

“I’m not stress.”

“Stop lying Yunho. Let’s go.”

They went out to the yards between Yunho and Jaejoong's house where Mr Jung had installed a basketball hoop and special lighting outside their garage wall.

After twenty minutes of playing Changmin decided to stop their play. "Hey Jung Yunho, what’s wrong with you? Am I playing basketball with grade two boy?"

"I hate this." Yunho said throwing the ball at Changmin.

Changmin caught the ball. “You were thinking about Jaejoong now, right?”

Yunho sighed, "Yeah, I was thinking how Jaejoong’s on that date with Siwon right now.”

“No he isn’t.”

“What?”

“He just pulled in.” Changmin said, looking across the fence watching Siwon’s car drove away.

"Great." Yunho muttered when he turned and saw Jaejoong walking towards them.

"Hey guys." Jaejoong said sheepishly.

"What do you want?" Yunho grumbled and glared at him.

"So..." Jaejoong started, looking at him. "I can see that you're still pissed."

"Nah dip." He replied sarcastical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter