Chapter 24

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho did not know how he ended up there tonight. At this damn party. The party was in full swing. The house was full to the brim with teenagers, some just standing around, others drinking, some talking and laughing.

The music was loud but luckily there were no neighbors to worry about. A privilege when you’re rich, Yunho guessed. All of his team members welcomed him and Changmin warmly and they were immediately whirled away by the already tipsy teens. Once seated at the kitchen-island-made-bar, Yunho let his gaze drift, he scanned the large living room once and noted that almost everyone they know were here tonight. Well, he hasn’t looked outside by the pool so he wasn’t quite sure.

What he is sure off though, was that the cheerleaders were there too. And the fact that the cheerleaders are at a party without their own captain? Impossible. And sure enough he found her by a group of jocks of their school, laughing and joking. Choi Sooyoung. His worst nightmare in human form.

Yunho instantly regretted even going over there, he was mentally cursing at himself for being such an idiot for not able to say no to the invitation. Changmin was the one who dragged him to come. Changmin seemed to be the one in the world who could capable to change his mind about anything. He sighed aloud. He wished he could leave. Now.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sooyoung already noticed Yunho sitting at the ‘bar’. She had a plan for tonight, but didn’t want to rush things. Besides, what good will it do her when he is practically surrounded by his friends? No, he has to be alone.

An hour or so had passed, Yunho wasn’t really sure as he was a bit tipsy, and he couldn’t stand the heat anymore. He turned to Changmin only to find him completely wasted with girls all over him. He grimaced, “Changmin.” He called, “Changmin, can we go home already?”

“Noooooooo… Gimme ten more minutes, okay?” Changmin slurred, grinning goofily.

Huffing out of irritation, Yunho found himself outside by the pool. By himself. The cool breeze cooled his head a bit and he felt as if could breath normally again, away from that stuffy room full of sweaty bodies and alcohol. Not that outside was any better though, but he did managed to find a more secluded place.

Now is my chance! Jung Yunho, you're at the wrong place at the right time!

Sooyoung grabbed a glass of coke and turned a bit so that her actions were hidden from the others. She took out a small bag and opened it, a puff of white dust clouded up before dissipating altogether. She smirked and poured the content in the glass, stirring it with her pinky. Showtime!

“Why are you all alone here, handsome?” Choi Sooyoung approached him.

Yunho turned to her and gave a small smile, "It's too hot inside." He cast a look across the room where Changmin was last seen, but he wasn't there anymore.

Sooyoung watched him closely. “Here, I brought coke for you with lots of ice. It’ll cool you down.”

Always the friendly one, Yunho reached out to accept the cup and even thanked her. He downed the glass in one go. A minute passed in agonizing, awkward silence.

Sooyoung smirked as she saw Yunho frowning, “Are you okay? You seem rather…unfocused.” She asked mockingly.

Yunho’s frown deepen when his vision blurred, the rush of blood pounding in his ears. He squeezed his eyes shut and clutched his head as he let out a small whimper.

"What drink did you give me, Sooyoung?"

"Just a coke." She replied. 'With something to make you relax tonight.'

He whimpered again as everything getting blur to him. "This is not right. I need to find Changmin and ask him to send me home now."

"I can send you home." Sooyoung offered. An evil smirk was plastered on her face all the time.

"No. I came with Changmin and I'll go back with Changmin." Yunho replied, pushing himself up from the table, looking at her.

"All right." Sooyoung sighed. "Come, I help you to find Changmin and you can go home with him." Sooyoung said as she pulled Yunho with her. When they headed for the door, her smirk grew wider.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jaejoong and Yihan continuing their stroll along the riverbank. They found it easy to get lost in thought. However, they mostly just enjoyed the fresh air and delightful company they were alongside.

"So Yihan, tell me, what's life like in San Francisco?"

"Basically there are a lot of similarities." He laughed,

"Like?"

"Well, there are people, plants, trees, green grass, blue skies."

"Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter