Chapter 19

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yihan, you still remember that? You're so cute!" Jaejoong raised his both hands to Yihan's cheeks but he stopped before he touch them. "Oh, I can't pinch your cheeks anymore. No more chubby cheeks." Jaejoong said with frown.

That one stung, and he knew it. "Hey," Yihan replied coolly.

Yunho spluttered his drinks as he laughed.

"Oh my God, Yunho! You're so childish." Jaejoong said, gave him a serviette.

Yunho took it and wiped his mouth. "So Yihan, are you back here for good now?" Yunho asked after he settled down.

"Well not really. Actually it's my dad who wanted to come back. His health is not doing good recently. He wanted to visit relatives and to have around of tour in his own country. I just accompany him and my mum. I'm going back to the States after two months."

'I'm glad.' Yunho smirked. He took a piece of grilled meat and stuffed it into his mouth.

Yihan looked at Jaejoong. "Jaejoong, hey, do you want to follow us for the tour? We're going to the places that we never been before. We will start with Jeju Island and we'll be leaving tomorrow. It would be more fun with you around."

Yunho nearly choked on his food when he heard that. He reached for his glass but its already empty.

"Yunho, take this." Jaejoong pushed his glass to him. "Let me get some more drinks." Jaejoong said as he stood up but Yihan grabbed his wrist.

"Can you take some drinks for me too?" Yihan said with his charming smile.

"All right. I'm the waiter for the night." Jaejoong said and gave him a mocking smile.

Yunho felt a surge ran through him. Was that … jealousy? 'Yeah, right,” Yunho muttered to himself. 'Why should I be jealous? And of Yihan? Jaejoong is in love with me. With me.' Yunho pushed the thought aside viciously.

Jaejoong came back with two glasses of ice tea in his hands and passed one glass to Yunho. "Be careful next time." He said. And he put another glass on the table in front of Yihan.

"So Jaejoong, about the tour, come with me?"

Yunho shifted uneasily in his chair. He leaned back into his chair, deceptively calm, his emotion broiling beneath the surface.

"Yihan, I have school, remember? Oh yeah, about talking school, how come you can be here for two months? How about your school?"

"It's summer break now for two months." Yihan told.

"Oh yes. Our summer break will stars in two weeks time." He said. "But you're so bad, Yihan. It's been long since you last contacted us. Only first year you contacted us then after that you just disappeared. I thought you've forgotten about us here."

Yihan did feel a little guilty though but smiled as he looked at Jaejoong fondly. "I'm sorry about that. How can I forget about you? You're always here and here." Yihan said pointing to his head and then tapped on his chest. "Maybe later I can make up something with you as my apology. Dinner maybe? Just you and me."

"Yes you better do that. Oh by the way, you're so cheesy."

Yihan laughed. "So, I'll put in my list-to-do, bring my pretty cousin for dinner." Yihan said with a hand gesture as if he was writing something in the air.

"Cute." Jaejoong said with a laugh.

Yunho looked on as Yihan made Jaejoong smile or laugh and he felt someting ugly grow in his ghest. He r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter