Chapter 16

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rang indicated the end of the school for the day. Everybody was busy stuffing their books into their bags and walked out of the class. Jaejoong slowly walked out and headed to his locker and put his book in. He let out a frustrated sigh and slammed his locker door closed in frustation. A few people around him jumped in surprised, not expecting the loud bang but he didn't notice.

He felt someone behind him. "Jaejoong," Yunho, called from behind him.

Jaejoong quickly turned around and met with Yunho. "Hey, I can't go home yet. There's a last minute call for basketball team meeting."

"Okay. So how are you getting home? Do you want me to wait here for you? I can wait in the library."

"It's okay, Jaejoong. You go back first. I'll go back with Changmin later. I'll see you later at your house, okay?"

"Okay." Jaejoong replied simply.

'Something was not right', Yunho thought. "Hey, are you okay?" He looked at Jaejoong seriously.

"Yeah I'm fine. See you later." Jaejoong replied with a smile though it’s not entirely convincing.

 

Aftter Changmin dropped him off, Yunho immediately went up to his room, changed and thirty minutes later, Yunho found himself in Jaejoong’s kitchen with him doing homework together. Yunho noticed Jaejoong kept losing his focus from the maths they were working on. Something was clearly bothering him.

“Jae, are you okay?” Yunho asked him.

Jaejoong looked up to see him staring at him, attempting smile. “Uh..yeah, I’m fine.”

“Jaejoong? You're not fine. You seemed out most of the time.”

His smile wavered – just slightly. “What?”

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked looking at him worriedly. He knew Jaejoong was hiding something. What that could it be? Jaejoong was normal all day at school. He was in the gymnasium watching his practice basketball. But… he was weird when he met him after his basketball practice.

What happen there?

Well Sooyoung and her cheer team were there for practicing too…

“Jaejoong, what’s wrong?” Yunho repeated once again.

Jaejoong eyes skittered from his. “It’s really nothing. I’m fine.” Jaejoong sighed and walked up to the fridge to take a drink.

Yunho followed behind him. “Tell me.” Yunho said sternly wrapping his arms around Jaejoong's waist from behind.

“No.” Jaejoong said when he felt Yunho's lips on his neck.

“No for which one?"

“No, I won’t tell you but keep doing that.”

The two fell into silence again.

Yunho let out a sigh and pulled away. If Jaejoong wasn’t going to tell him what’s wrong he wouldn’t continue. He started gathering his stuff and putting it all back in his bag pack, only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist.

“Yes?” He asked Jaejoong.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked.

“Home.” He answered simply.

Jaejoong couldn’t keep the surprised expression away from his face. “But why?”

Yunho felt Jaejoong's hands tighten even harder on his. “No Jae, you tell me why.” He stated. Jaejoong felt Yunho's angry eyes on him.

Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter