Chapter 11

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

Yunho entered Jaejoong's room quietly and stood at the end of his bed staring at him sleeping on his back with his bed sheet bunched up around his waist. Jaejoong was his friend; his friend who he was starting to look at as more than a friend.

"Good morning, Jaejoong." Yunho said softly.

It was quiet enough that his voice picked him up out of his sleep. " Morning Yunho." Jaejoong replied with his closed eyes.

Yunho moved closer to him and stood by his side. “Hey sleepy head, wake up.”

Jaejoong groaned in reply. “Five more minutes.”

"You're so y in your morning voice." Yunho said getting Jaejoong's attention.

"Shut up Yunho. Now get under the covers and lie down or leave." Jaejoong patted the space next to him but never opening his eyes.

Yunho put his palm on Jaejoong’s forehead then nodded. “Mm…you’re okay. Just warm a bit.” Yunho said. He lifted up the blanket and lay down beside him.

Jaejoong shifted in his bed slightly, turned from his side to his stomach and plopped his head on his pillow. "Why are you here?" He mumbled under his breath.

“Your parents are having the best breakfast my umma prepared at my house. And they're waiting for you to come down." He said wrapping his arms around Jaejoong’s, his other hand playing with Jaejoong’s hair.

"Can't we just stay here and snuggle all day instead?" Jaejoong said.

"Snuggle?" Yunho questioned with laughter clear in his voice. He stared at Jaejoong for a minute and smiled softly. "Do you want to get up or you want me to bring your breakfast here? And we just stay in this room whole day again. Just like this.”

Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked to him with a small smile. “I've been sleeping all day yesterday and also last night, I’ve had enough. I need to get out from this room.”

"Are you sure? You're sick, remember?" Yunho asked while snuggling closer to him.

"Yunho, I'm okay." Jaejoong said as he tried to get loose of his hold, but Yunho only tightened it.

"Jae, you don't have to throw fit." he reprimanded.

Jaejoong lightly slapped his arm. "I'm not throwing fit." He denied with a pout on his face.

Yunho smiled. "I think this fever is making you loopy." Yunho accused cutely.

"No. It's making me honest." He justified. "I’m hungry. Let’s have breakfast." He suggested which led to Yunho loosening his arm around him and propping himself up on his elbow.

“Jaejoong, about our date today, maybe we can just postpone it to next Saturday. You’re still not feeling well.” Yunho advised helpfully.

“No. I feel good. I can go out with you today.” Jaejoong said in rejection of the idea. He wanted to get up.

"Jae…" Yunho said worriedly.

Jaejoong took a deep breath as if he was about to say something extremely difficult. “I still feel…not like myself,” he said hesitantly. When he saw Yunho’s expression he hurriedly explained further. “But I feel better than last night. Definitely.” He let out a laugh, “and I know I don’t look too pretty good now. But I'm not cancelling my date. I'm looking forward to it."

“Mmm, all right if you say so. I'll have to change the original plan. I'll think of something simpler for our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter