Chapter 14

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was noon when Yunho reached his house from his basketball practise. He showered and quickly dressed before he walked out from his room to go to Jaejoong's house. He decided to knock on the kitchen door as he saw the glimpse of Jaejoong's umma there. Mrs Kim opened the door with a kitchen towel in her hand. Guess she was cooking.

"Hi Yunho. Come on in."

“Hi Mrs Kim. I’m bringing Jaejoong’s homework that he missed school on Friday.” Yunho said as he entered her kitchen.

“Jaejoong is in his room. Go ahead just knock on his door.” She said walking back in her kitchen.

“Thank you, Mrs Kim.” He nodded and made his way upstairs and knocked on Jaejoongs’ door. “Jaejoong, it’s me.”

After a while Jaejoong opened the door, "Hi Yunho. Come in." He gestured to him with his head.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he followed her inside. Jaejoong sat on his study chair, his desk was stacked with papers that are in a mess.

Jaejoong turned to him. “Maths." He answered, holding up his book to him. "Hey did you just wake up? I didn't hear from you at all since morning. And what's that in your hand?”

"I was at school gym since morning for basketball practise. We're going to have friendly game next week." Yunho walked to him. "Umm... I came here to give you the homework and groupwork that you-“

“All of those?” Jaejoong asked with sorrow face as he looked at the pile of papers in his hands. “I only missed school on Friday and you brought so much homework for me.”

Yunho handed him the papers. “Stop freaking out." He said. "Miss Ho gave an essay question which you will have two weeks to prepare for and write up the two thousand words essay. And for the group work, together with Changmin and Junsu, we will discuss about the given topic after school tomorrow. The rest of the papers are only notes from Mr. Lee's class. That's all.”

“You're the best, Yunho.” Jaejoong said.

“I know.” Yunho said nonchalantly. He threw himself on his soft bed and he lay down with both his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling.

The room suddenly became quiet. Yunho slowly turned to look at Jaejoong. He noticed that Jaejoong was staring in the space.

“Yeah you seem to be spacing out.” Yunho stated.

Jaejoong turned around to face him and their eyes locked. “Ah no…I’m just thinking.” Jaejoong said. His cheeks darken instinctively as last night activities of him and Yunho's not-so-innocent typical best friends behavior flashed in his mind.

“What were you thinking?”

“No-no I’m not thinking of anything.” He lied. He felt his face blushed.

Yunho glared at him, he knew that Jaejoong’s lying, “You’re lying… it’s all over your face.” Yunho said, Jaejoong’s blushed deepened. “Tell me what you’re thinking Jaejoong.”

When he didn't get any responds for Jaejoong, Yunho became aware that Jaejoong wasn’t listening to him. He rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head before he slid down the bed and walked to him. He waved his hand in front of Jaejoong’s face. “Earth to Jaejoong! I’m talking to you.”

“What?” Jaejoong asked as he snapped out of it and turned his attention to Yunho. “Did you say something?” He put on his best innocent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter